TrishaC

Staff member
May 30, 2022
X-rated Toy Horrors! A Mistake that could give you a trip to Emergency Room

X-rated Toy Horrors! A Mistake that could give you a trip to Emergency Room
We're all grown-ups here so hopefully, we can all manage stories like this, but if you can’t please take this as a warning, it’s probably best you stop reading here! It’s no secret that sometimes, people make mistakes when using sex toys and that using them incorrectly can lead to some seriously unpleasant consequences—like landing in an emergency room with a sex toy stuck inside of you…

ki9fXr7OS4uHaSWn7fVt15V6ADejS0cJ1oB-FeRZ-iezack-0-vvdOgvn4E1k3XMhHf54OmfmGRA2PbDTmEOZt3xB3xJTOh_HT42h3Z1PHOqowkZgerNh5BDDgXa1yN2jwOJFNT1jaCkh3AKNQ

Source: Instagram/Nadia Bokody

Nadia Bokody, a renowned sex-positive journalist, shared her experience online. She explained how she almost turned her honeymoon bubble into an emergency trip to the hospital when she had difficulties removing a menstrual cup from her vagina. Now although it wasn’t a sex toy, she chose to write about the moment of pure fear and turn the story into a story about how frighting it is when things get stuck where they simply shouldn’t.

'I'm still haunted by the memory of the first time I attempted to remove my menstrual cup (which I'd failed to properly insert on account of my juvenile dedication to never reading instruction manuals) and realised it wasn't, in fact, 'easily sliding out' as the packet had promised.' she said.

'After what felt like an eternity hunched over in my shower following every technique I could find on Google, my then-partner yelled from the other side of the door, 'Everything okay, babe? You've been in there a long time'

Thankfully, she successfully removed the cup a few moments later and lived to tell the tale without having to go to the ER (phew).
VmaJk8xTmxqwshqfp9t7465GieHxpsY0tcsEHXHqWdD8OPDTDt5ucR7OnbVHkSV_Sl-EMeO6MLB-v2rIvOQN1dzP1GVw21M8KzRqV-L-K856zUhRNsZjNgGoKjeYQ3wyx0zLEZFY7Vcq4NNzAg

Source: Instagram/NadiaBokody

As Nadia went on to explain, we've all heard or seen a lot of stories online about people messing with their sex toys and leaving them inside until they have to go to a hospital for a doctor's intervention.

According to Nadia, the common cases of people rushing to a hospital due to a sex toy mistake are the misuse of vibrators and dildos.

She also mentioned that its cause is mainly because of a lack of education on how to properly use those toys despite the fact that 3 out of 4 adults own one. And ultimately, because of that, people think that all sex toys are insertable… which leads to straight-up horror stories.

In fact, only goods with a flared base are safe to take into your body. Butt plugs, rabbit-style vibrators (with rabbit-like 'ears' at the end that prevent the toy from going much deeper), and dildos with fake testicles at the base are all examples.

Nadia stressed that because there is no handle or base to recover streamlined dildos and vibrators – especially the little, covert ones – they're not safe to insert fully, which is why they're the kind that usually ends up in those X-rays we've all seen immortalised in photos online.

opt0Gd_Vhr17UeMfGjt4czfMDriLCNX6eKRnbnibnXJwvaknbUWDa9WXiT4oHnmXirXAq1GOw70OWtqgVXXSoXu5B_LS315LJJtH4C57OKTnl3hCAwZdNZTWtF8iyA4R76gudchmacQRnRX0iQ

Source: TikTok

@sophzaloafs, a UK TikToker, recently released an X-ray with her fans, which revealed a three-inch vibrator lodged inside her rectum. She says in a now-private video that when doctors failed to remove it manually, the only alternative was to have it surgically removed.

And hilariously, the TikToker awakened after surgery to discover the device still buzzing in a plastic bag near the bed.

'It must've had a self-timer, it must've just, you know? Or she thought, 'She had such a good time. Let's replace the batteries for her completely free of charge'," she joked to followers.

Meanwhile, Nadia joked that it's a story suitable for a Farrelly Brothers film, it's also a hopeful one, because most stories about missing sex toys don't conclude with a wacky punchline and two hours of battery life left.

Vibrators lodged deep within the body can cause major internal injuries, such as intestinal perforation and excruciating discomfort. They frequently result in a hefty medical expense and months of agonising recuperation, if not permanent harm.

So before you even think about using a sex toy, please, please make sure to do your research first! Please read the instruction manual (it's there for a reason), and familiarise yourself with the toy. This way, you can avoid any potential mishaps that could lead to a trip to the emergency room!

I hope you learned something from this story. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!

In fact, only goods with a flared base are safe to take into your body

My sex toy has a flared base......my body.
That makes it safe for insertion... great, I'll continue to have fun and enjoy life.....
My contact is................0546878947947964989

A mate is an ED doctor and he's pulled lemons out of peoples rear end after they apparently slipped in the shower.

In fact, only goods with a flared base are safe to take into your body

My sex toy has a flared base......my body.
That makes it safe for insertion... great, I'll continue to have fun and enjoy life.....
My contact is................0546878947947964989
Can yours run for hours, like the 4D cell models?