Suzeanne8

Oct 27, 2021
Woolworths Returns

Recently I bought a razor for my husband & being a woman I had no idea about these things !!??
When I got home my husband said that I had bought the wrong one so I took it back to Woolworths & explained that I had purchased the wrong one & that I wanted a refund.
Staff told me that I could not get a refund.
I could exchange it for something else or else I could wait till I shopped & got money spent taken off my grocery Bill
I find this unacceptable as I mostly shop at Aldi or Coles & did not want to buy another one
I was told that most people that have faced this problem did not agree with it & that staff also agree but could do nothing to change this situation.
Seems that Woolworths bought this policy in September 2021 but I do not remember any information being released about this in the news.
Has anyone else experienced this problem & how can we get it reversed.
Surely it goes against our rights as consumers.

If you have a receipt and it's unopened then they should refund. If it's opened then they don't need to refund at all unless there is something wrong with it.

When I have a problem with a shop they I can't get fixed I put in a complaint with fair trading. All done on line and no cost at all