Woolies fans, rejoice! Little-known 'hack' allows customers to score heaps of products for FREE

We all love a good bargain, especially when it comes to our groceries. So you can imagine how excited we were when we heard about this savvy new hack that's taking the internet by storm.

Apparently, if you play your cards right, you can get stacks of Woolworths products for little to no cost at all!

One woman took to Facebook recently to reveal how she managed to do just that. Posting in the Markdown Addicts Australia group, she shared photos of all the toilet cleaner, hair products and toothpaste she got from Woolies... and not a single cent came out of her pocket.

So how did she do it? It's all thanks to the supermarket's little-known Boosters program.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 11.16.36 AM.png
Boosters are the way for you to get the very best from Everyday Rewards and collect more points faster. Credit: Woolworths.

Here's how it works: firstly, customers need to download the Everyday Rewards app and subscribe to boosters. Then, whenever there's a product you want on sale (or half-price), simply click 'boost' so that you can earn more points.

Once that's done, either order the products online or head into a store and purchase them while scanning your Everyday Rewards card. Simple!

Relying on this nifty hack, the woman in question was able to score an impressive haul of discount goodies from Woolies - which just goes to show that it pays off to be proactive about these things!

Many other shoppers were quick to join in on the conversation and share their tips for getting discounts at supermarkets.

One customer said: 'Woolies have really upped their game with their Rewards. I love the boosters, and I just boost everything just to make sure I don't miss out and pick up something I haven't boosted.'

Another added: 'I got $205 off a shop as well, chose what items I needed on Special and used the 10 per cent Extra Rewards.'

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 11.47.14 AM.png
The shopper was able to score stacks of bathroom products through the Booster program. Credit: Facebook.

Key Takeaways

• You can get free products and huge discounts from Woolworths by using their Boosters program.
  • Sign up for the program online and scan your Everyday Rewards card when you purchase items.

Many other shoppers reported having similar experiences with different rewards programs offered by various supermarkets - proving once again that it definitely pays off (and we mean that quite literally) to be loyalty card holders!

In one of our previous articles, we wrote about how one lucky shopper managed to save $25 on her weekly shop just by shopping at Coles! Check out how she managed to do it here in this link.

Good luck, folks – this 'hack' sounds like it is worth trying out next time you're doing your grocery shopping! Have any of our members tried anything similar? Please let us know in the comments!

Sponsored
What a load of BS! Every Wed morning you are given a list of products from which you can collect "booster" points...I get at least 20 products to boost for points which can range from 50 to 400 points per product! You still have to pay for the product to get the points and I can assure you that there are NEVER any products which are on SPECIAL included in this list! You can bet that something you have purchased the previous week will be on this damn list AT FULL PRICE!

I currently have $580 in my Bank for Xmas, so I can assure you I KNOW how to play the system and it is not how this fruitcake describes it!

I use both the flybuys rewards program and the everyday rewards
I find flybuys far better than everyday rewards
My daughter only shopped at woolies using rewards card , in 1 month after boosting everything she had $20 on her rewards card.
She listened to me and switched to coles and flybuys and only told me in Sunday that in 1 month she has collected $110 on her flybuys and that was not using the booster items as she didn't know you could boost on flybuys

It was also on the news last night how coles is slightly cheaper than woolworths on both fresh meat, vegetables and shelf products

Every Monday after 5 pm you can preview the coming weeks specials including 1/2 price

As soon as you scan your loyalty card when purchasing your groceries, you get 1 point for every dollar spent. Scan $2000 worth of shopping and get a $10 bonus added to your card to be used on your next shop if you want the discount then or accumulate the points until Christmas to have a larger amount to spend by then. Maybe even get all of your groceries for free on one shop.
Once you join up with the program, and your card is used along with groceries that have been scanned, you start to get emails to boost on a weekly basis and take advantage of the discounts. But here is also the catch. The products you have purchased before might be discounted but a lot of them are non-essential items or it may include product you have never purchased before. I think it also goes to show how much of a markup or profit they make for them to have so many discounts.
When you are in the supermarket taking advantage of these 'lovely' discounts, be sure to pay full price on other items while you are there, like the milk for example. It went up by 10 cents a litre to help out farmers a couple of years ago but for how long as the supermarkets sell a lot of milk. Never saw that price drop again and thanks to Covid if anything prices just went up even more.
There actually is a good thing with the rewards card that l take advantage of, points can be accumulated even quicker when purchasing fuel. Spend $30 worth on groceries to get a 4 cents per litre discount as well as the points you collect at the bowser. Trick here is.... buy your groceries at $30 lots to get 4 cents a litre off fuel. If you buy $120 worth of groceries, you only get 1 where as purchase 4 times you get 4 discounts. They do have their time limits though.

Last edited:
We all love a good bargain, especially when it comes to our groceries. So you can imagine how excited we were when we heard about this savvy new hack that's taking the internet by storm.

Apparently, if you play your cards right, you can get stacks of Woolworths products for little to no cost at all!

One woman took to Facebook recently to reveal how she managed to do just that. Posting in the Markdown Addicts Australia group, she shared photos of all the toilet cleaner, hair products and toothpaste she got from Woolies... and not a single cent came out of her pocket.

So how did she do it? It's all thanks to the supermarket's little-known Boosters program.

View attachment 7292
Boosters are the way for you to get the very best from Everyday Rewards and collect more points faster. Credit: Woolworths.

Here's how it works: firstly, customers need to download the Everyday Rewards app and subscribe to boosters. Then, whenever there's a product you want on sale (or half-price), simply click 'boost' so that you can earn more points.

Once that's done, either order the products online or head into a store and purchase them while scanning your Everyday Rewards card. Simple!

Relying on this nifty hack, the woman in question was able to score an impressive haul of discount goodies from Woolies - which just goes to show that it pays off to be proactive about these things!

Many other shoppers were quick to join in on the conversation and share their tips for getting discounts at supermarkets.

One customer said: 'Woolies have really upped their game with their Rewards. I love the boosters, and I just boost everything just to make sure I don't miss out and pick up something I haven't boosted.'

Another added: 'I got $205 off a shop as well, chose what items I needed on Special and used the 10 per cent Extra Rewards.'

View attachment 7293
The shopper was able to score stacks of bathroom products through the Booster program. Credit: Facebook.

Key Takeaways

• You can get free products and huge discounts from Woolworths by using their Boosters program.
  • Sign up for the program online and scan your Everyday Rewards card when you purchase items.

Many other shoppers reported having similar experiences with different rewards programs offered by various supermarkets - proving once again that it definitely pays off (and we mean that quite literally) to be loyalty card holders!

In one of our previous articles, we wrote about how one lucky shopper managed to save $25 on her weekly shop just by shopping at Coles! Check out how she managed to do it here in this link.

Good luck, folks – this 'hack' sounds like it is worth trying out next time you're doing your grocery shopping! Have any of our members tried anything similar? Please let us know in the comments!
Who hasn’t heard about Woollies Rewards program?!?!?! Also , you don’t actually get your goods for free!!

What a load of BS! Every Wed morning you are given a list of products from which you can collect "booster" points...I get at least 20 products to boost for points which can range from 50 to 400 points per product! You still have to pay for the product to get the points and I can assure you that there are NEVER any products which are on SPECIAL included in this list! You can bet that something you have purchased the previous week will be on this damn list AT FULL PRICE!

I currently have $580 in my Bank for Xmas, so I can assure you I KNOW how to play the system and it is not how this fruitcake describes it!
Exactly what I was thinking!

View attachment 7292

View attachment 7293

Key Takeaways

As you accumulate Woolies points and they convert to dollars, you can join the Christmas club and save money for Christmas rather than using it when it becomes available, ie. $10 off your shop that day. I have over $200 saved and it becomes available in December. You also can have your receipts stored on line for both Woolies and Big W so if you need a refund they can find it on line and you don’t have to go through a zillion receipts to find the one you need.

View attachment 7292

View attachment 7293

Key Takeaways

We have two cars insured with Woolies Insurance and in doing so receive 2 x 10% discount off any two shops each month. The insurance rate is most competitive and in using the 10% discount we make sure the two shops are at least $250 + giving us a tidy little discount on top of the other benefits of Everyday Rewards.

As you accumulate Woolies points and they convert to dollars, you can join the Christmas club and save money for Christmas rather than using it when it becomes available, ie. $10 off your shop that day. I have over $200 saved and it becomes available in December. You also can have your receipts stored on line for both Woolies and Big W so if you need a refund they can find it on line and you don’t have to go through a zillion receipts to find the one you need.
Me too

View attachment 7292

View attachment 7293

Key Takeaways

WHY is this load of BS doing the rounds AGAIN!

Reactions: Ricci