Woman regrets HILARIOUS online shopping fail - “How the **** am I going to fit in this?”

Thank heavens for the internet, right? If you’ve been on it long enough and you don’t mind indulging in a tad bit of online retail therapy every once in a while, then you’re probably acquainted with the giddy feeling of waiting for your package to arrive – but also the feeling of utter regret when it’s not even close to what you pictured. But hey, that’s online shopping for you in a nutshell!

A young woman has taken to TikTok to share a humorous online shopping fail after a dress she ordered looked like it would only fit a toddler and was totally see-through.

MgDwLvN0Bo0bT1_KkN9IMBjoM9i5M98x5DUOkYEUEUYlKqjQtwZ4mH9kzm9QDuyjyZK2jEOc47buMUaaUOgSd-cHyancpGU3hH0M1qxPejrXCWBT6ykT15UzaI1GmiQ81pSa_1Zd
FadrOp4i2rzvgm9gzoKI3SB9wUzuVkQvHkL6GYwoV_cGcz_FskaFuNVGNDiQ2JmWJemMJEpC5Tnh1nb30Oh725oyXzt8h2fmbmPaGIPv_akIk9r_tU18dWGxQWi1mBPbIVeStlR6

Expectations vs reality. Image credit: demibradford8

“Okay so, guys… I was not expecting this.” she said in between bursts of laughter. “It’s like what a f*cking five year old would wear!”

Demi Bradford got her hands on a $4.99 USD ($8.99 AUD) light blue bodycon dress from the popular fast-fashion brand Shein – but was immediately let down when she took the item out of the package.

“As soon as I lifted the dress out of the package, I was positive that I must have been sent the wrong item.” The 21-year old shopper said.

Demi shared an image of the dress next to a one-litre bottle of water for users to get a better gauge of the item’s true size. She explained that she ordered the dress after seeing a bunch of women rocking the outfit on social media.

4VspBB2NlytdooOFaHAo9vETqKMqzXOcPNZsIrdC_w9m7V1MU2FLRgg8ra98mXMj0q1BVKfxJvPayOq1jgWPaXoc96widPADTlsXHk7dj-534cFVZG27Ukc4xTWz6tgYbDheL6-J

Image for comparison. Image Credit: Caters News Agency

“I thought it would be a great outfit for when I go out with my friends. It’s a similar style to the usual clothes I wear, as I love glamorous bodycon dresses. I was really excited for the delivery to arrive so I could try the dress on. I loved the style!” she said.

“It was absolutely tiny! I was positive that there was no way I’d be able to get the dress on. But I decided to try it and that’s when things got worse…”

In Demi’s TikTok video, she can be seen wearing the dress that failed to provide any sort of coverage whatsoever.

“It was totally see-through! You could see absolutely everything. Because it was stretched so far, the material had gone from light blue to completely transparent.”

“There’s no way I’d ever be able to wear it out of the house”

Demi shared that she turned out not liking the item at all.

“The colour looked a lot darker on the picture online and the material seemed like it would be a lot thicker over certain areas. The only similarities were the patterns on the dress, but other than it was nothing like I expected.”

_CyzNy4bZAErkcWMHKt3JdZZLfYVE2HJ3DW09poqlt2750Q0Ya0Y81uCVmXR-n0ncztGcwKx_kQY6bqzkFNgwBAKVRdXh7_Lztf84UIs8VY2f9FyrNgRjxP7whTz43T4LUX0FVo5
FHORP31LOwZji9PJnMHCmHolnAbFia_XhT3R59c2cw9RDbHLovaVQZMDt56H6uFwN4Snf8hi0jijUH7TwRWitGvotBuy3H_SSw8XvPNbx2kbdTDXeVxZOM2SO7koDmF9CE35HXZ6

The dress reveal. Image Credit: demibradford8

Like an absolute queen, Demi took the online shopping fail lightheartedly and shared it on TikTok, where it attracted over 319k viewers and 15.9k likes.

“It looks nothing like the image! Lol!” a user commented.

“OMG, that wouldn’t even fit my dog. It’s tiny!” another added.

“You are stunning... the dress is ridiculous! I am not surprised that you were disappointed! Maybe use it as a sieve.” a third cheekily suggested.

We applaud Demi for still choosing to make others laugh as a way to make the most out of her dilemma.
Have you encountered a similar experience? Share it with us in the comments!

If you’re keen on seeing Demi’s TikTok video, you can watch it below!

Video Credit: @demibradford8

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
How much stretch must there be in that material? Not that the girl was big, just that the dress looked so small. She did well just to get it to cover her body. Luckily she didn't overspend on the dress, I suppose you get what you pay for.:(:confused: