Dippy53

Aug 30, 2021
Bunbury Western Australia
Winner Winner Croc Dinner

A group of tourists was visiting a crocodile farm, and they were in a floating structure in the middle of a crocodile lake. The farm owner shouted: "Whoever jumps into the water and swims to shore will receive 10 million dollars. The silence was deafening.
Suddenly, a man jumped into the water. He was chased by crocodiles, but with great luck, he was unharmed. The owner announced: "We have a winner!!!".
After receiving their reward, the man and his wife returned to the hotel room. The man tells his wife: "I did not jump in myself ... Someone pushed me !!!"

His wife smiled and said coldly: "It was me!"

Moral of the story: "Behind every successful man, there is always a woman to give him a little push."

FB_IMG_1684983485399.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

A group of tourists was visiting a crocodile farm, and they were in a floating structure in the middle of a crocodile lake. The farm owner shouted: "Whoever jumps into the water and swims to shore will receive 10 million dollars. The silence was deafening.
Suddenly, a man jumped into the water. He was chased by crocodiles, but with great luck, he was unharmed. The owner announced: "We have a winner!!!".
After receiving their reward, the man and his wife returned to the hotel room. The man tells his wife: "I did not jump in myself ... Someone pushed me !!!"

Moral of the story: "Behind every successful man, there is always a woman to give him a little push."

View attachment 20648
Gave me a good chuckle that one

• Haha
Reactions: Granny*Deb

View attachment 20648
A win-win situation for the cold-hearted wife.