SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Why the piece of string?

This group of people went to a restaurant, and one noticed their waiter had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Glancing around the room, they noticed that all the waiters had spoons in their top pockets.

Out of curiosity, they asked the reason for it, and the water said the owner of the company had called upon someone to help them save time and make more money.

One of the things noted was that a group of people dropped spoons three times, and the waiters had to make three trips to the kitchen. When this was added up, it meant x amount of hours were lost, thus the spoons in the pocket. The waiter would pick up a replacement when he returned to the kitchen while picking up meals.

Funnily the one asking the questions had to have a spoon replaced. Later on, the one asking the questions noticed all the waiters had a piece of string hanging from their trouser flies.

Then the curious diner asked the question, “Why the piece of string?”

The waiter bent down and whispered that it was to pull his penis out and not waste time washing their hands.

So the guest said, “How do you get it back in?”

The waiter bent down and whispered I do not know what the other waiters do, but I use the spoon.

A big thank you to member Dennis R. for sending this joke! We were in stitches! :ROFLMAO: The 25 minutes of cricket you missed while typing this joke was totally worth it! ;)

This group of people went to a restaurant, and one noticed their waiter had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Glancing around the room, they noticed that all the waiters had spoons in their top pockets.

Out of curiosity, they asked the reason for it, and the water said the owner of the company had called upon someone to help them save time and make more money.

One of the things noted was that a group of people dropped spoons three times, and the waiters had to make three trips to the kitchen. When this was added up, it meant x amount of hours were lost, thus the spoons in the pocket. The waiter would pick up a replacement when he returned to the kitchen while picking up meals.

Funnily the one asking the questions had to have a spoon replaced. Later on, the one asking the questions noticed all the waiters had a piece of string hanging from their trouser flies.

Then the curious diner asked the question, “Why the piece of string?”

The waiter bent down and whispered that it was to pull his penis out and not waste time washing their hands.

So the guest said, “How do you get it back in?”

The waiter bent down and whispered I do not know what the other waiters do, but I use the spoon.

A big thank you to member Dennis R. for sending this joke! We were in stitches! :ROFLMAO: The 25 minutes of cricket you missed while typing this joke was totally worth it! ;)
Says a a lot about who decided to publish this …

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci and Jhp
Best not to think about what the staff get up to - we’d never eat out!!
That is so very true! Both my kids worked in hospitality and they almost never want to eat out .... when I asked why, they said "You don't want to know" .......Ewwwww