Why spend $70? Uncover the $15 Kmart dupe for this popular tumbler

As we all know, nothing compares to a good deal. So, if you're looking for a bargain buy that’ll help keep you hydrated just as the weather starts heating up, look no further than Kmart!

The store just released an amazing dupe of a popular item—and many are saying stocks are ‘flying off the shelves’!

Remember the $70 AUD Stanley tumbler that trended on the E-commerce site Amazon? With its massive following on social media, the brand has become the go-to summer essential for many people.

But now, Kmart has entered the ring with its own keenly comparable version at a fraction of the cost—a mere $15—and is leaving shoppers anxious to secure one for themselves.

FB resize 136.jpg
1.18L Pink Jumbo Tumbler with Handle, $15 and Stanley The Quencher H2.0 Flowstate, $70. Credit: Kmart, Stanley

Usually only available on E-commerce sites, Stanley tumblers have developed a passionate following for their cool, bright, car cup holder compatible design, double-wall stainless steel, and promise to keep your drinks ice-cold for 11 hours.

Kmart's version, the 1.18L Pink Jumbo Tumbler with Handle, has all the same features as Stanley's, except the promise of ice-cold drinks is reduced to four hours. It also comes in one-fifth fewer colours than Stanley's options, with hot pink, pale blue, mint green, white and black being the choices on offer.

That said, it's truly amazing just how much Kmart can pack into a product for such an incredibly low price!

The new tumblers have instantly caught the interest of shoppers, as social media is buzzing with excitement about the new item.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 083552.png
Kmart fans have been raving about the retailer’s dupe for the popular Stanley tumbler. Credit: Facebook

‘I was checking day and night to see if it had come out so I could RUN in-store or buy online, and every day said coming soon. Between last night and this morning, it says out of stock online and in all stores,’ one shopper posted on social media.

‘I really wanted a Stanley and just knew Kmart would come out with a dupe if I waited, without the hefty price tag,’ another remarked.

Several lucky shoppers have found the tumbler in stores and reported that they don't leak and the lid fits snugly. Apparently, those 1.18 L of refreshments aren't going anywhere in this trusty bottle.

‘I was walking past the trolleys as workers put on the shelves, and a random Xmas one had only the pink. I’m SO happy,’ a customer shared.

However, some are not as lucky, as their local store has already sold out. Customers have tried contacting their Kmart stores directly to inquire about the new item.

‘Oh, it's gonna be a blood bath trying to get my hands on one of these,’ a shopper pointed out.

Not everyone is sold on the hype, though, with some doubting the cup's true convenience.

‘They can’t be convenient like a water bottle. You can chuck those things around and have them lying on the back seat of your car. These stupid things would have to stay upright,’ a person commented.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart has released a budget dupe of the popular $70 AUD Stanley tumbler, offering a similar version for only $15.
  • The two tumblers have a similar 1.8-litre capacity, double-wall stainless steel, a handle, and a reusable straw, but the Stanley tumbler promises to keep water cold longer.
  • Shoppers have been scrambling to get their hands on the Kmart tumbler, with reports of it
    selling out in some stores.
  • While some customers have given the tumbler rave reviews, others have questioned its practicality compared to a regular water bottle.

What do you think about Kmart’s latest dupe, members? Have you seen this in your local stores? Let us know in the comments below!

• Love
Reactions: Petra
Sponsored
Well they are made to fit in the cup holder of your car, so I guess they are meant to sit upright.
Not everyone wants to chuck things on the back seat of their car, not much use to you there if you're driving.

Reactions: AnneMaree
I have most of the Mini's and I love !!! them. Got them as presents from my adult children. I also have the Pink Jumbo Tumbler and it does exactly what it says it does. I just ♥ Kmart and off course Aldi and The Reject shop. They make my life easier and I can enjoy the things I love.
Kmart has beautiful affordable clothes. Everyone says I always look so beautiful ♥ Kmart had a clearance sale and most clothes and shoes at the SALE shelves were only $2 !!! I even bought a beautiful jacket for $1 !!! I bought so many clothes and shoes, it all added up to a $100 !!! I needed new clothes and shoes, and I waited till they had that sale on. Thank you Kmart ♥

1713321422239.png

• Love
Reactions: Athena E.