Some great actors and comedians mentioned there, a lot of the 'current bunch' are not up to their standard.

Reactions: mOiOz
Typical my Daughter constantly questions my memory.
The Run is she is catching up with me. Although she would deny it totally.

Reactions: mOiOz
Found this one and thought you might enjoy it.

View attachment 41569View attachment 41569
Excellent I can sure relate to that one.
But overall For 78years young I consider I am doing
okay in the scheme of things Although having a young Man in my life whose memory is like a steel trap. Gets a little like not questioning him about anything. Damn it, he is on an enormous
98and three quarter per cent average of being right. This 23 year old with Asbergers on the Spectrum of
of Autism.
Quit while you know you are Beaten 100% of the time bar 2%.
The odds are not great.

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×