I still splash in puddles and may at times lower food down into large ant nests if I turn over a rock and can see down into one... First time they freak out second time they are not as hectic, do it more than three times at the same time of day, and my experience is that they will all stop and LOOK UP AT THE HAND descending down with nothing but curiosity... the mind never grows old... I used to do this when I was about four years old. I still whistle and sing and do my thing.

When are you going to grow up my mother (RiP) used to say and in the heart of me I don'[t know if I truly ever will. Thats probably why I never became addicted to anything and also why I danced my butt of in a country hall last Saturday. I have a 91-years-old mate heading off soon (he's totally aware of it) and every time he comes back from being taken away in an ambulance and I catch up with him, he has a huge grin on his face and with a thumbs up or a wiggled "take it easy" hand sign he says. "I'm still here!" And to me, that's a great example of youth.

Sometimes I feel like a 20 year old....

....I still haven't found her yet. o_O
Sometimes I feel like a really cute bubbly vibrant present and alive 50-year-old woman. And I meet them all the time, it's true so I do empathize with you. the thing about my being 70 years of age, is despite my incredibly youthful vigor and appearance with my long blonde hair way down past my shoulders and all of the arty hearty things that I love to do like carving writing painting dancing etc etc etc, if you don't have the money, there's no good considering a western woman, is my realization.

Older women (to me) no longer have the zest for life that my personality requires in a partner, its usually because far too many sad things have happened to them from males or past addictions etc. And if they are full of zest, they understandably only seek the best and, in our culture, that means they live in and therefore require a big house beautiful car, boat and lots of cash to splash. And if that's not enough of a reality cheque, their personality has usually been media programmed for such a long time that my alternative personality, just doesn't feel drawn even if they feel drawn towards me. There needs to be a mutually recognized appreciation and a commonality for a partnership.

I used to be able to just look at someone that was looking at me from across the room and pat an empty space beside me and that was it... Never give up though bro... and remember it's not so much the ones that we are attracted too its the ones that feel attracted to us... Generating and sustaining the initial attraction and all while keeping true to yourself? Yeah that's the dream that we are all on hey brother.
Age is just a number ignore it and act the age you feel!
Absolutely...

• Love
Reactions: Veggiepatch