SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What's your happiest memory?

We often forget how powerful our minds are, so consciously choosing to fill them with positive thoughts instead of negative ones helps improve our overall well-being and keeps us happy. With that in mind, please take a moment to reminisce about your happiest memory with me!

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 7.18.48 AM.png
Source: Unsplash

One of my happiest memories was when I was in college. I wasn't very good at making friends then, but a group dragged me along on a car ride with no particular destination in mind. While we were on the road, we sang our hearts out to our favourite songs, opened up about our struggles and comforted each other, and ate at hole-in-the-wall restaurants. It felt so freeing! To this day, I still consider them my closest friends and we continue to have each other's backs.

What's yours? We'd love to hear from you, so feel free to share them in the comments below!

Reactions: Ricci
Strangely holding my new borns for the first time and that instant over whelming love . And it was the same for each of my 13 babies.

Now my happy times are making memories when spending time with all my daughters and a few of my sons either going out to dinner, going to trivia night or game night at mine.

It's a challenge to have them all in the same place at the same time

@Suzanne rose ...SAME HERE.. it was the most magic experience. I suddenly had a child without the pain... and my wife had made a very fast recovery.. what baby doesn't help in the recovery.
Now there are SOOOO many moments I would need a book to list them all ..
This morning and every morning... being able to check fuel prices in my district is just magic ...Thank-you all for that.

When my son was about 15 years old, he came home after school with his head shaved ... I was so cranky until he told me the reason. A boy in his class returned to school after cancer ... he had no hair .... so a few of the boys had their hair shaved off so he wouldn't feel embarrassed about being bald! How kind wad that.!!

Reactions: Suzanne rose
After posting my last comment I realised I have a lot of happy moments that keep
When my son was about 15 years old, he came home after school with his head shaved ... I was so cranky until he told me the reason. A boy in his class returned to school after cancer ... he had no hair .... so a few of the boys had their hair shaved off so he wouldn't feel embarrassed about being bald! How kind wad that.!!
🥰