SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What were some of the unexpected ways your life has changed?

Hello, members! If you're here, then chances are you're keen to share some of your own ‘plot twists’ with us! If you're not sure what I'm referring to, I (Sethia) like to call the unexpected ways my life has changed 'plot twists'.

One such twist landed me right here, connecting with you all every day through this newsletter! I used to be very passionate about singing, writing songs, and performing in front of crowds. And so, I always thought I was going to end up in the music industry.

373470923_764128988849497_1942777020661864681_n.jpg
Younger Sethia in the music scene! Source: Seniors Discount Club

Being an anxious person though, I would often suffer from bouts of panic attacks when it's time to step into the spotlight and face a crowd. As sad as the reality of the situation was for me, I eventually accepted that it was time to let go of the dream and move on to something that would make me happier.

Alas, I found myself as a part of the SDC team, and I couldn't be more grateful. Not only am I surrounded by a bunch of the most inspiring and kindest people I've ever met, but I genuinely enjoy connecting with people across Australia too! So, thank you for being a part of this 'plot twist', and making the SDC what it is!

Now, it's your turn... What were some of the unexpected ways YOUR life has changed?

I have always used Bank Cheques in my Cheque Book..nowI was informed yesterday, Cheque Books will cease as from November 17..Well doesn’t that open the door to Scammers who will relish the misuse of Credit and Debit Cards…WE WILL ALL HAVE TO BE MORE THAN CAREFUL FROM NOW ON..
CORALIE

• Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Plot twists? ha ha ha I am a book series on that. I was heading very quickly towards definite fame and fortune, suffered a workplace accident to my heart area, no compo, came good stuff happened, came good stuff happened. I had another bad accident to my heart area, no compo, came good, stuff happened. I came good, stuff happened, came good stuff happened. Now I spend my days writing my past adventures etc out (56 unique to me books) all's good since things settled after the flood.

I'm in temporary accommodation, so I have to stay focused... Plot twists? ha ha ha ha :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:I have been riding a tornado for a long time...

What were some of the unexpected ways your life has changed?

Hello, members! If you're here, then chances are you're keen to share some of your own ‘plot twists’ with us! If you're not sure what I'm referring to, I (Sethia) like to call the unexpected ways my life has changed 'plot twists'.

One such twist landed me right here, connecting with you all every day through this newsletter! I used to be very passionate about singing, writing songs, and performing in front of crowds. And so, I always thought I was going to end up in the music industry.

View attachment 29095
Younger Sethia in the music scene! Source: Seniors Discount Club

Being an anxious person though, I would often suffer from bouts of panic attacks when it's time to step into the spotlight and face a crowd. As sad as the reality of the situation was for me, I eventually accepted that it was time to let go of the dream and move on to something that would make me happier.

Alas, I found myself as a part of the SDC team, and I couldn't be more grateful. Not only am I surrounded by a bunch of the most inspiring and kindest people I've ever met, but I genuinely enjoy connecting with people across Australia too! So, thank you for being a part of this 'plot twist', and making the SDC what it is!

Now, it's your turn... What were some of the unexpected ways YOUR life has changed?
I got a plot twist when in 1992 we had to have a recession. This killed my tiling business as there was no building construction with interest rates at 17%. I ended up becoming a paramedic instead and now 30 years later I still am. I will retire from the best job ever in two years when I turn 70. Richard12

Great story (and cute photo) Sethia. Geeze, I wish I could condense my story like that! A lot has happened over the years and just with all the highlights and downfalls it would be a very big post and at the end I would have to field off a lot of questions as a lot of wild things have happened up to this point and as I'm 70 in October and I'm a long way of being done yet, it's not something easily done.

Why I love our site is I'm learning how to just be myself in amongst others, when typing on a computer, and be able to answer questions as succinctly as possible.

I need to, and I'm learning to feel comfortable. I have a website (not launched) and five domain names all prepared and a new jobs creation project that trains people in how our body moves to a schematic or to a behavior pattern. The alternative training is not at all like the health and fitness industries training model as it re-awakes cultivates and develops light natured movements in people.

So just hanging out here sort of prepares me for when I figure out its time to do it, Then I am going to launch a go fund me campaign and do prize giveaways of sculptures I've made in a sort of chocolate wheel type raffle as a further incentive.

What the website is about is I have been writing articles and books for years while recovering from a heart area injury and just as soon as I can get the funds to do it, I have a new entertainment-based job description, trial tested and created over many years, that rekindles the awareness of light-natured behaviors. This would not take long at all to get going, for all that feel to attend the train the training workshops their RPL, is based upon a series of workbooks, that they'd be in.

Why I remain motivated is because there is far too much violence around. Years ago, Sethia, as a reasonably competent ex-traditional Martial Arts trainer, with a heart area injury. I created a theatre arts aligned model based upon how the human body works to martial arts principles, but not as a combat training model.

One interpretation of this alternative training is to beckon people into covid safe, come-unity awareness training games for people of all ages, another aspect is freeform energetic signature pattern dancing (different ages, different games) and all of that school's people in how the human body schools to themes, that are intuitively understood. So, you see, if I went back to 1970 and noted all the plot twists and turns that got me to this point it'd be a VERY long post ha ha ha.

My twist,In Paris I chose to take German lessons and not cooking classes. Was told off roundly by the top HR bloke advising me that in life, when I married, I would need to know how to cook more than to speak German ... well I eventually married my German teacher (who loved to cook), and he had always wanted to spend 2years in Australia... within 18months, both having good jobs, we decided to extend our stay ... 58years later still there...Me speaking German turned up to be a lot more useful than cooking (btw I was working in an American company in Paris so English was fine)

My life changed significantly after I started playing sports. I was overweight and had problems with socialization. I was always bullied at school. I was always lonely and couldn't meet a girl, which affected my self-esteem. Six months in the gym did a miracle (thanks in part to HGH https://worldhgh.com/ ). Now I'm doing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Littleboy8
Plot twists? ha ha ha I am a book series on that. I was heading very quickly towards definite fame and fortune, suffered a workplace accident to my heart area, no compo, came good stuff happened, came good stuff happened. I had another bad accident to my heart area, no compo, came good, stuff happened. I came good, stuff happened, came good stuff happened. Now I spend my days writing my past adventures etc out (56 unique to me books) all's good since things settled after the flood.

I'm in temporary accommodation, so I have to stay focused... Plot twists? ha ha ha ha :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:I have been riding a tornado for a long time...
Wtf🤔