That’s such a great question. The type of shampoo really depends on your hair type and what you're trying to achieve. I used to struggle with finding the right one until I discovered Virgo de Novo. Their shampoos have been a game changer for me!A while back, I had really dry hair from all the heat styling, so I tried their moisturizing shampoo. After just a few washes, my hair felt so much softer and healthier! I couldn’t believe the difference. I also love how they focus on natural ingredients, which makes me feel good about what I’m using.

Last edited:
It really depends on your hair type and what you're looking to achieve. If you have dry or damaged hair, a moisturizing or hydrating shampoo can help bring back some life. For oily hair, look for a clarifying shampoo that helps remove buildup without stripping your scalp. If you color your hair, a sulfate-free shampoo is great for protecting your color.
Ummmmmmm.......... this is a jokes page 😂 😂 😂 😂

It really depends on your hair type and what you're looking to achieve. If you have dry or damaged hair, a moisturizing or hydrating shampoo can help bring back some life. For oily hair, look for a clarifying shampoo that helps remove buildup without stripping your scalp. If you color your hair, a sulfate-free shampoo is great for protecting your color.
I laughed so hard at your joke that I mistook the aloe vera shampoo for mouthwash. Now I'm blowing bubbles day and night! :rolleyes:

I laughed so hard at your joke that I mistook the aloe vera shampoo for mouthwash. Now I'm blowing bubbles day and night! :rolleyes:
Lucky you! Your tonsils will thank you as they shine with keratin curls and your teeth will have glowing healthy tips! Before you know it, you’ll be invited to join the beautiful people on "Friends".

Last edited: