What our SDC Members are saying about ButcherCrowd: Get FREE Salmon patties with your next order

Our friends over at ButcherCrowd have come to us and let us know they have extended their limited time offer of Free Seafood for 1 Year Plus extra free wild salmon in box 1* for our wonderful SDC members.

Why should you try ButcherCrowd? Although we love talking about how ButcherCrowd are taking a stand against the ethical and environmental issues associated with factory-farmed meat and seafood*. We figured you’re probably sick of hearing it from us!

Instead, we’re letting some of our own members do the talking. Here are just some of the things members of the Seniors Discount Club have had to say about signing up to ButcherCrowd:

‘I’ve just had my third delivery from ButcherCrowd. I receive a free salmon portion for life and choose to have delivery every 8 weeks. Choosing wisely brings my costs down to $2 per meal*. This is the best deal I’ve ever found. Health, uncontaminated, sustainably caught meat and fish fits in with my lifestyle and ethics. Thank you Seniors Discount Club and ButcherCrowd for this offer.’

‘I am a customer of ButcherCrowd. I live in a regional area, La Trobe Valley, and we get a delivery once a month. We have pork, chicken, beef and a free portion of salmon. You can change your order any way you wish, you can alter your delivery, and best of all, the quality of meat is constant, no gristle, no fat, no worries. The money we have wasted trying to buy decent meat anywhere has been knocked on the head*. THANK YOU BUTCHERCROWD. P.s. We are a pensioner couple, who have no super, just the government pension, and we budget.*’

‘I picked my own products. Mince x 2, prawns, gold band snapper, diced lamb, diced beef, nitrate free, free range bacon x 2, flank steak, lamb and rosemary sausages. Very happy with the quality. A lot of it is cape grim which is very expensive at Harris Farm and butchers – not trying to convert anyone. I like to support small farmers doing the right thing – very happy to sideline the supermarkets*.’

‘It came well packed with reusable ice blocks. Delivery was quick and the order contained everything I ordered + the two free Cape Grim mince packs, selling for $10.99 at Harris Farm.’

‘I phoned these guys and they were so helpful. I come from a butchering family and my husband was a butcher and I can tell you that grass fed meat is far superior. Would rather pay more for something you can eat. My first box arrives tomorrow and we are pensioners so we do watch our budget*.’

45228-compressed-Box Shots_Salmon-2.jpg
You could enjoy free wild salmon in your first box today! Image source: ButcherCrowd.

‘I took your recommendation six weeks ago and rang ButcherCrowd. Very helpful, the meat was delivered as per order and was packed well with all food in cryovac packs in a refrigerated van and we were told the approximate time it would be delivered. I am so happy that I took your recommendation SDC. The food was very delicious and fresh. The seafood was great without that supermarket fishy smell. I am ordering another pack this week. Price wise for the quantity of meat and seafood it was well in the range for two pensioners*. Thank you SDC and ButcherCrowd.’

‘Also a pensioner and my first box arrived today. Very happy to be supporting farmers and trying to do the right thing* and protecting their animals from the cruel treatment of animals in feedlot farms – if you saw the abuse you’d never buy the commercially raised meat again. I’d rather be vegetarian.’

So what do you think, members? Will you give ButcherCrowd a try? If you read some of our very own members' reviews and would like to give ButcherCrowd a try, you can do so today by clicking here*. Remember, you can get Free Seafood for 1 Year Plus extra free wild salmon in box 1*. If you’re one of our beloved members who are unable to afford ButcherCrowd, remember, that is more than okay.

*Please note, members, this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk (*) next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We simply do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored