SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What made you smile today?

One of the best things that we often take for granted in life is living in the present. So as a quick exercise to improve our mindfulness, let's take a moment to reflect on what made our day special today. What made you smile? What are you most thankful for? We'd love to hear from you!

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 7.22.21 AM.png

Hi, I've had a great day, which I usually do, but today was special. I was a PE teacher for 40 years, and when I retired 26 years ago I made a promise to continue to keep fit. I usually go to the gym at least twice a week, cycle every day & kayak when ever I can. However I have been restricted for the last several weeks by 'Shingles'. Today I returned to the Gym for the first time in a while and it was great; I feel really good after my workout. I'm rarely unwell and it's good to put the after effects of 'S' behind me, so now it's full speed ahead!! Marcus.

• Love
Reactions: LiannaP
An ordinary Tuesday. Got up, did my exercise and a bit of admin when my husband suggested to walk to The Bodhi Tree, a beautiful book café, for coffee.
Although I had totally different plans for the morning, I said YES and jumped in my walking outfit. During our 20 min walk, we looked at all the different homes and later enjoyed a lovely cup of coffee. We were back home within 2 hours after leaving - returning full of energy and smiles in our hearts. Such a simple pleasure with so much goodness for heart, mind and soul. 😍

Hi, I've had a great day, which I usually do, but today was special. I was a PE teacher for 40 years, and when I retired 26 years ago I made a promise to continue to keep fit. I usually go to the gym at least twice a week, cycle every day & kayak when ever I can. However I have been restricted for the last several weeks by 'Shingles'. Today I returned to the Gym for the first time in a while and it was great; I feel really good after my workout. I'm rarely unwell and it's good to put the after effects of 'S' behind me, so now it's full speed ahead!! Marcus.
Oh Marcus! That’s the best. Happy for you that you are able to exercise again!