Macs-241

Jun 27, 2022
What is not right in the picture / Brain Teaser Answer Below??

What is not right in the picture

Brain Teaser for Testing Your IQ: Can you spot the mistake in Classroom picture in 5 secs?​

Brain Teaser for Testing Your IQ: In this fun puzzle, try to spot the mistake in the classroom picture. Can you spot the mistake in 5 Seconds?

Brain Teaser for Testing Your IQ

Brain Teaser for Testing Your IQ
Brain Teaser for Testing Your IQ: If you enjoy solving fun games and puzzles, then this brain teaser is for you! Brain teasers allow you to use the creative side of your mind and make your brain works differently. This kind of brain puzzle makes a simple riddle more interesting by adding a fun element to it. For arriving at the answer, you need to think outside of the box and analyse the puzzle a little differently. So, we have come up with an interesting brain teaser where you have to spot the mistake hidden inside the classroom picture.

Brain Teaser for IQ Test: Can you spot the mistake in the Classroom picture in 5 seconds?

Jagranjosh

In the above image, you have to spot the mistake hidden inside the picture where a teacher and her student is standing in the classroom. In the image, you can see that the teacher is scolding the student and the boy is patiently listening to the teacher. Books are lying on the table inside the classroom.

However, there is a mistake hidden inside the picture. You are required to look at the picture carefully before answering the question as the answer is quite simple but tricky. As a heads up, the answers to this brain teaser have been given right below the question, so make sure you don’t scroll too far and cheat!

Brain Teaser Answer

In this brain puzzle, you need to identify the mistake in the classroom picture. Now, take a close look and try to identify if anything pops out at you as being incorrect.

Do you notice anything amiss? At first, you might think that everything in the picture is correct.

But after a few moments, you might be able to identify the actual mistake in the picture. The mistake is hidden inside the door of the Classroom.

1683010743363.jpeg

Last edited:
The door knob is on the right, so it can't be that. The hinges are on the right, so can't be them. The teacher is admonishing the boy so i guess the boy is in the wrong. That means the boy is not right.

What is not right in the picture

What is not right in the picture ...?

View attachment 18495
The door knob is on the right, so it can't be that. The hinges are on the right, so can't be them. The teacher is admonishing the boy so i guess the boy is in the wrong. That means the boy is not right.
You were close on one of your answers but ...??? and No it's Not the Boy

You were close on one of your answers but ...??? and No it's Not the Boy
Yes Macs-241 i saw the real problem in a few seconds. Just making a creative answer. a la Niels Bohr. NO! i am not comparing myself to that giant of a brain.

Yes Macs-241 i saw the real problem in a few seconds. Just making a creative answer. a la Niels Bohr. NO! i am not comparing myself to that giant of a brain.
well done