SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What does your ideal weekend look like?

Hello, members!

We've got the whole weekend ahead of us to be cheery! But I'm curious... What does your ideal weekend look like?

sincerely-media-VjBL5PvEkbM-unsplash.jpg
Source: Unsplash

I like spending my weekends at home, watching my favourite TV shows, doing a little bit of exercise, snuggling next to my cat, and whipping up something delicious for both of us to enjoy (yes, I make homemade meals for my cat to save extra money). I really enjoy the 'little freedoms' you get when you're home alone. You're free to do anything you wish without being judged! So even if I want to eat an extra plate of dinner or stay in bed for a few extra minutes, I'll be fine.

How about you? Share what your perfect weekend looks like with us in the comments!

Reactions: jrellis007
This weekend we are having a belated family birthday party for my wife. We were on a cruise for her actual birthday. Caught COVID on the last day. Went home and isolated. Clear now to party. Also getting house ready for Christmas. Been watching just about every Christmas movie.

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
What does your ideal weekend look like?

Hello, members!

We've got the whole weekend ahead of us to be cheery! But I'm curious... What does your ideal weekend look like?

View attachment 10229
Source: Unsplash

I like spending my weekends at home, watching my favourite TV shows, doing a little bit of exercise, snuggling next to my cat, and whipping up something delicious for both of us to enjoy (yes, I make homemade meals for my cat to save extra money). I really enjoy the 'little freedoms' you get when you're home alone. You're free to do anything you wish without being judged! So even if I want to eat an extra plate of dinner or stay in bed for a few extra minutes, I'll be fine.

How about you? Share what your perfect weekend looks like with us in the comments!
Hi Sethia, love your name by the way 😊
My partner is going away for a few days from tomorrow, my perfect weekend is cooking creamy seafood marinara linguine ( partner doesnt like it) 😊

• Love
I will be doing the same as I do every day nothing the same with xmas nothing and I got no one to do nothing with.

• Sad
I will be doing the same as I do every day nothing the same with xmas nothing and I got no one to do nothing with.
Awww, I'm sorry, @Demon! If you're willing, I'd be happy to play some fun online games with you this Christmas ❤️ Feel free to chat me up too whenever you're feeling lonely.

This weekend we are having a belated family birthday party for my wife. We were on a cruise for her actual birthday. Caught COVID on the last day. Went home and isolated. Clear now to party. Also getting house ready for Christmas. Been watching just about every Christmas movie.
Oh, this is so lovely! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing okay now :) Hope you'll have a blast this Christmas! ❤️❤️❤️

Hi Demon, I hate that you are alone at Xmas and each day.. Is there an RSL or Bowling club you could join as a social member? As I am unsure of your circumstances, if you are able to drive, can you volunteer as a driver for Health Services in your area.. it’s so rewarding to help.. if not please respond to me as I am very happy to help
in any way I can .. keep positive..

Hi Sethia, Yes there is but cant cause my limbs cant handle it. I have a gopher to get around on so me and my dogs go for rides around Rockingham that's my Exercise for the day.