SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
What do you like to do to make your loved ones happy?

Hey members!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I just want to hop on here quickly to give a life update! So I'm going to surprise my partner with a nice dinner tomorrow night. I'm so excited, and I can't wait to see the look on her face. I love doing things like this, and I know I'm not the only one who knows how good it feels to make our loved ones happy. ☺️

So I just want to give you all a little reminder to do something special for your loved ones today, whether it's a nice dinner, a movie night, or anything else! If you won’t be seeing your loved ones this weekend, why not give them a call? I’m sure they would love to hear from you. 😉

And if you want, share what you like to do to make your loved ones happy in the comments below!

Personally, I like to do little things for my loved ones to make them feel special. I might make them breakfast in bed, buy them flowers, or send them a sweet text message letting them know I'm thinking about them. I also love to surprise them with little gifts or just spend time with them doing things they love. Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most!

But I want to know what you all do! So please share in the comments below! I would love to hear your stories! 🙂

I will invite all my kids for dinner and cook a feast and I mean a feast.
This they love more than anything , being together and eating mums food.
I can't wait to be better so we can continue to cherish those moments

• Love
Reactions: Vella Gonzaga

Hey members!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I just want to hop on here quickly to give a life update! So I'm going to surprise my partner with a nice dinner tomorrow night. I'm so excited, and I can't wait to see the look on her face. I love doing things like this, and I know I'm not the only one who knows how good it feels to make our loved ones happy. ☺️

So I just want to give you all a little reminder to do something special for your loved ones today, whether it's a nice dinner, a movie night, or anything else! If you won’t be seeing your loved ones this weekend, why not give them a call? I’m sure they would love to hear from you. 😉

And if you want, share what you like to do to make your loved ones happy in the comments below!

Personally, I like to do little things for my loved ones to make them feel special. I might make them breakfast in bed, buy them flowers, or send them a sweet text message letting them know I'm thinking about them. I also love to surprise them with little gifts or just spend time with them doing things they love. Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most!

But I want to know what you all do! So please share in the comments below! I would love to hear your stories! 🙂
For years I thought that by buying my husband a new shirt or surprising him with an invitation to dinner would make him feel loved. To my surprise he never seemed that excited about these gestures. Eventually we had a conversation about love and what it meant to us and other people and I found out that my making his lunch every day for work made him feel special and loved. Receiving gifts just wasn’t his thing and surprises (like dinner) irritated him because he didn’t like surprises. We are all different aren’t we? All those years wasted trying to impress him and all he wanted was for me to make his lunch 🙃.
Naturally there are more things than lunches but my point is to ask your partner what makes them feel loved or you could spend 50 years doing or saying something that isn’t really appreciated!

For years I thought that by buying my husband a new shirt or surprising him with an invitation to dinner would make him feel loved. To my surprise he never seemed that excited about these gestures. Eventually we had a conversation about love and what it meant to us and other people and I found out that my making his lunch every day for work made him feel special and loved. Receiving gifts just wasn’t his thing and surprises (like dinner) irritated him because he didn’t like surprises. We are all different aren’t we? All those years wasted trying to impress him and all he wanted was for me to make his lunch 🙃.
Naturally there are more things than lunches but my point is to ask your partner what makes them feel loved or you could spend 50 years doing or saying something that isn’t really appreciated!
So true, my husband loves spending quality time with me even if it's just watching a movie late at night

Reactions: Shirlgirl

Hey members!

It`s my anniversary tomorrow 12 years married to my darling husband Brian
Tonight we are going see a show Menopause the Musical, before the show we going
to Quysine Tapas for dinner

Hey members!

Hi Vella

Hey members!

Hi Vella
Just yesterday my wife and I had my son and his family over for. BBQ early dinner. They just had a baby girl 4 weeks ago. Love playing basketball with my 2 grandsons in our court. Cheers