SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What are YOUR ‘green flags’?

Hey, lovely members! Last weekend, my boyfriend was sweet enough to tell me all of the positive traits that he loved about me. He told me that he loved how I always try to make everyone feel special, and how much I adore animals. Just like that, I had a light bulb moment for this week's get-to-know-each-other session, leading me to the question... What are YOUR 'green flags'?

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 11.49.06 AM.png
Source: Seniors Discount Club

Not sure what 'green flags' mean? It's just another way to refer to someone’s positive attributes. I think some of the many green flags that the SDC community has is how sweet and thoughtful everyone is! With that in mind, which positive traits of yours are you most proud of? Admit it, it can be easy to be tough on ourselves, so I hope this mini activity gives you a visual breakdown of all the amazing things about yourself to remember when you’re not feeling the best. Join in on the fun by sharing your 'green flags' with us in the comments below!

Reactions: Liag
I'm not sure where or when it started but seem to remember an advert about WA saying how friendly we are as people wave. So I started doing to same, while on my bike or in my car, as people give way and allow me to pass, even if it is my right of way I wave and smile. The smile on their faces and a small wave back makes mine and their days.. :) :)

Last edited:
I'm a good listener, and I rarely get stressed, so I'm usually relaxed and at ease with the world around me.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
If told something in private, the only person that can get me to reveal what was said is the person that originally told me. I also tell the truth simply because I have a terrible memory so find it easier. And lastly, I will do anything for a true friend, sex doesn't come into it and I mean the physical kind.

What are YOUR ‘green flags’?

Hey, lovely members! Last weekend, my boyfriend was sweet enough to tell me all of the positive traits that he loved about me. He told me that he loved how I always try to make everyone feel special, and how much I adore animals. Just like that, I had a light bulb moment for this week's get-to-know-each-other session, leading me to the question... What are YOUR 'green flags'?

View attachment 17752
Source: Seniors Discount Club

Not sure what 'green flags' mean? It's just another way to refer to someone’s positive attributes. I think some of the many green flags that the SDC community has is how sweet and thoughtful everyone is! With that in mind, which positive traits of yours are you most proud of? Admit it, it can be easy to be tough on ourselves, so I hope this mini activity gives you a visual breakdown of all the amazing things about yourself to remember when you’re not feeling the best. Join in on the fun by sharing your 'green flags' with us in the comments below!
I have a habit of stopping to help people that have broken down ( Not men though being a senior ) Sometimes it back fires and I'm out of pocket I vow never again but of course I will do it again

Reactions: Liag
Doing anything and everything I can for my family, they are the most important people in my life. I love talking to and helping older people, I used to regularly cook for our older neighbours, and several older friends we have had over the years, I would take them to shopping and appointments and just spend time with them chatting, having a cuppa. Several of them lived on their own and got lonely so I would visit them two/ three times a week, more often if I felt they needed it or they asked me to.
I also love to cook, at the moment I am making gramma pies for family, friends and neighbours. My husband grows the grammas. I also make mulberry pies, rhubarb and apple pies and Christmas puddings for family, friends and neighbours. I love making pies with old style fillings.