SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What’s your most embarrassing moment?

If you’re here, then chances are you’ve stumbled across my embarrassing wardrobe malfunction story.

DALL·E 2022-12-15 14.44.50 - picture of a dog covering its face.png
Source: Open AI

Now, I’m sure we’ve all experienced unforgettable slip-ups that might even make you cringe to this day. But at least we can all reminisce about these silly moments together as a reminder that we’re only human beings who are prone to making mistakes.

If you’re brave enough (I believe in you), share your most embarrassing moment with us below.

• Haha
Reactions: Fat&fancy
Hmm not sure it's my most embarrassing but last weekend I did try to take a shortcut off the beach and got halfway up the rocks before slipping super hard and adding a nice mossy, sandy accessory to my outfit 😖

If you’re here, then chances are you’ve stumbled across my embarrassing wardrobe malfunction story.

View attachment 10567

Now, I’m sure we’ve all experienced unforgettable slip-ups that might even make you cringe to this day. But at least we can all reminisce about these silly moments together as a reminder that we’re only human beings who are prone to making mistakes.

If you’re brave enough (I believe in you), share your most embarrassing moment with us below.
Unexpected laughter? check the flies!!

[Sethia, That is why your mum used to say when you went out always wear Clean underwear. I wonder how many I/phones were clicking
View attachment 10567

[/CARD]

[CA
Unexpected laughter? check the flies!!

RD=fullWidth]
View attachment 10567

[/CARD]

Sethia, that is why your mother used to say to you when you go out always make sure you wear clean underware, I wonder how many I/phones were clicking. Dennis R.

• Haha
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
I had a similar experience. I lived in Sydney and I was looking through the underground stores at one of the railway stations. I went to a lingerie shop and tried on a nightie. I came out of the shop to find everyone watching me. Until someone came up behind me to tell me that my dress was stuffed into my tights. I was as red as the post box nearby.

• Haha
About 25 years ago, when I lived in Melbourne, I went into my bank's city branch to make a withdrawal at the teller's counter (as you did in those days). I was served by a tall young man on crutches. It looked like the poor guy had broken his leg. He said hello and asked how my day was. I nodded to his crutches and happily said I was clearly having a better day than him. It was only as I moved close enough to the counter to pick up my money that I saw he had not broken his leg, he had lost it. Such an awful thing to happen to him. I picked up my cash and left as soon as humanly possible. I am much more careful about casual friendly remarks now!

• Haha
Shopping in Bunnings one day and had to visit the bathroom, on exiting I opened the door and three men there waiting, oops wrong bathroom, all I could do was laugh very nervously and very quickly leave, needless to say I didn’t get what I wanted to buy from Bunnings. Hahaha You can imagine what my husband said.

• Haha
Many many years ago when I was much younger I was at a water park with family and friends and friends of friends (who we had only just met).I went down this huge slide and started walking back when my husband came running up to me to let me know my boob had popped out of my togs. We are all still friends even the friends of friends. Just as well I didn't have big boobs

• Haha
Probably we all have had a moment like that. Years ago,when working for the Health Dept I went up town in the lunch hour break on a quite windy day
Racing up Queen’s St to get back to work I was holding my skirt down from the wind or so i thought.
Somebody poked me and said sorry but you are holding your skirt opened

i was so embarrassed and thought gosh No, but it was very true I hid my face with embarrassment thanked the person who told me and raced back to work as fast as I could go

• Haha
I was pregnant and running late for work. As I rushed from the bus stop to my office building a car pulled up just ahead of me. Thinking it was my boss stopping to give me a lift, I ran over and pulled open the passenger door, only to have a total stranger ask me, “Yes, ma’am, what can I do for you?”

• Haha

View attachment 10567

Probably we all have had a moment like that. Years ago,when working for the Health Dept I went up town in the lunch hour break on a quite windy day
Racing up Queen’s St to get back to work I was holding my skirt down from the wind or so i thought.
Somebody poked me and said sorry but you are holding your skirt opened

i was so embarrassed and thought gosh No, but it was very true I hid my face with embarrassment thanked the person who told me and raced back to work as fast as I could go

View attachment 10567

I was a professional country singer and I was doing a show at the Story Bridge Hotel in Brisbane. I came off the stage for interval and instead of going into my dressing room I walked into the men’s toilet in front of the whole room!

View attachment 10567

Back in the 80's I used to catch the train into the city. They were the old red rattlers with the comfy seats.
I used to wear a work uniform into the office. standard wear for all office workers, it was short and I had fallen asleep on the train, woke up and realised my legs were apart LOL so before opening my eyes, I slowly closed them and couldn't look anyone in the eye LOL I guess having good legs and being thinner back then it wasn't quite as embarrassing. These days I would be mortified LOL

• Haha