SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
What’s your love language, or how do you show your love for someone?

Hey everyone!

Ah, the weekend is almost here, and I hope you all have some exciting plans lined up. As for me, I’m just looking forward to spending some quality time with my partner. You see, I show my love for someone by spending quality time with them. I just love being in my loved ones' presence.

Speaking of showing love, I have another fun question for you. What’s your love language, or how do you show your love for someone? Have you ever had a partner with a different love language, and how did you make it work?

In my experience, my partner's love language has been different from mine. While I'm all about spending time with my loved ones, my partner tends to express love through acts of service. At first, I found it a bit challenging to adjust to this, but we've worked it out over time. It's all about understanding and respecting each other's needs and preferences.

Now, it’s your turn. How do you show your love for someone? I would love to hear about your experiences! Let's share our stories and learn from each other.

compressed-love.jpeg
Credits: Unsplash

Reactions: paulamc52 and Ricci
Hugs and good food .

I've always been a hugging person but I have to say I cook with love and my family love my food.

7 of my daughters and one granddaughter just had a girls weekend at my daughters as a sort of hens weekend . Part of that was they had a private chef 👩‍🍳 and the main was something I cooked and the bride to be said ' oh my goodness it taste exactly like mums ' then the desert came and same thing except they said 'mums is way better' the chef heard and said ' I need to meet your mum.

I m doing a recipe book and why I started it was because one of my sons asked sadly one day 😔 do any of the girls know how to cook this ? He said I needed to show them or write the recipe down because if I die they will never have it again , he went on to say actually make sure all your recipes are written down

Last edited:
My husband’s love language is acts of service, which can be lovely, but mine Is quality time, and if I want a bit of together he’s in the kitchen washing the dishes! 🤣🤣

Appreciate the help he gives me we are both in our 80ies and because I have a lot of trouble with my feet and legs he does a lot for me we have been married 63 years this year