Ha ha .....and you did right ?....... and as for BigM....FORGET IT. 😂😉
I have actually blocked BigM from seeing any of his miserable messages. This is not how you make and keep friends, making me believe he is a lonely soul.

I have actually blocked BigM from seeing any of his miserable messages. This is not how you make and keep friends, making me believe he is a lonely soul.
Good idea.....just keep up with the jokes we all look forward too and enjoy. 🙂

Am sure some are good but a lot lately have been below par!!!! So there!🤓🤓

We don't need to know your opinion. If you don't like them move on without comment. To 'Observer' - how did you block her? Please let me (or should I say "all of us") know how to do it. Or maybe we could petition to get her removed from the jokes forum!! No chance of that I know but maybe she will learn to read the room and keep her negative opinions to herself. Ahhh. Rant over now.

We don't need to know your opinion. If you don't like them move on without comment. To 'Observer' - how did you block her?
We don't need to know your opinion. If you don't like them move on without comment. To 'Observer' - how did you block her? Please let me (or should I say "all of us") know how to do it. Or maybe we could petition to get her removed from the jokes forum!! No chance of that I know but maybe she will learn to read the room and keep her negative opinions to herself. Ahhh. Rant over now.

Please let me (or should I say "all of us") know how to do it. Or maybe we could petition to get her removed from the jokes forum!! No chance of that I know but maybe she will learn to read the room and keep her negative opinions to herself. Ahhh. Rant over now.
You obviously laugh at childish humor!!! That’s fine but I prefer adult stuff!!!