Watch if you dare! This chilling footage of a child’s ‘ghost encounter’ will leave you terrified!

Some people really like the Americanised holiday Halloween so expect ‘ghost footage evidence’ to pop up online every day in October. Most of the time, these videos can be debunked. However, whether it’s the work of a troll trying to create an urban legend or an actual supernatural entity caught on camera is anyone’s guess.

But this one video of a supposed ghost encounter has been circling the internet recently, and viewers agree that it is absolutely scary.

Jack Osbourne, a TV paranormal investigator, shared a clip of what seems to be a young girl having an eerie encounter with a ‘ghost’ in her kitchen. Jack said that the parents of the child in the footage believe they have captured hard evidence of paranormal activity in their home security camera – in broad daylight, no less!

‘Here’s one for all the naysayers,’ Jack said as he re-posted the video on the internet. The video starts with the child walking into the kitchen, carrying her things. She stops for a moment and stares at something that’s out of the camera’s frame. It seems like she’s also talking to someone, nodding or shaking her head and mumbling to herself.

Moments later, this happens:

k5NFS3euwOgbIcM7LOrtf11Tq7j5s90IjimWroUvDG7xZnfW-zeb6W_wVaDZSSHNRENRf_vkgJ82ebtwoliC7syrXRMjtitnJ0ecCt982xCQvwsVtsUROtcN6gf7sOR89nK2skT48bEn0VJvgA6vF8xQdSsjHipMkP108gY7uJrqbjeKBW2BGshAjw

Hard evidence or hoax? You decide whether this clip is proof that ghosts are real. Credit: rosieb2326 on TikTok

The young girl lets out a scream, holding onto her things tightly with no intention of letting go. You can view the clip yourself, and listen to the child yelling ‘No, no, no,’ repeatedly at the unknown entity.

The child stands for a bit and takes small steps back. She continues to stare at nothing, before appearing to get dragged along the floor. In the footage, she’s holding a box and standing alone in the kitchen, looking terrified. But then, the box seems to lift on its own – as though someone was forcibly trying to snatch it away from her.

ohXhqlZFX5nY0G-KH-1FoEh5azV3XXPCPvSSmZJKaTKLNrdyqwLtbb079rtCaoD9MSD3qvP_yOwLSWGYnaw1OsMGQ8rpbS2_yPvmCPEcv7HZbK_nmuIshTm60EsndFg4JMMO4mcNPDzFnMc2ORfM7A_9Id_Orxqj7ruxr9_X2oPkLoCKGhWxmkNlaw

Many viewers believe that this is clear proof that ghosts are real. Credit: rosieb2326 on TikTok

Jack Osbourne slows the footage down and zooms in so the viewers can take a closer look. ‘You can actually see the objects being pulled,’ he said. Users on TikTok collectively agreed that this is one scary video. Most of them believe that it’s real because they could only see the child’s reflection off the fridge and nothing else was there.

One person commented: ‘Oh my god. That’s the most believable evidence I’ve seen.’

Another user said, ‘Are we just going to ignore the voice saying, “give me that”?’. While someone else commented: ‘Wow, she was like “nope”’. Many applauded the little girl for being brave and standing her ground.

One user said, ‘This is scary but I love how she put her foot down and told the spirit, or what it may be, “no!”’ Others were joking in the comments, saying ‘This child has found her career…ghost slayer.’

While another said, ‘Either she’s really strong and that spirit was just playing, or she’s an amazing prop actor.’

Real or not, this video has over 2 million views on TikTok, with many still debating the legitimacy of the footage. What can you say about this, dear members? Do you think it’s real or is it another hoax? Do you have any scary stories you want to share? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

You can watch the video below:

Sponsored
Some people really like the Americanised holiday Halloween so expect ‘ghost footage evidence’ to pop up online every day in October. Most of the time, these videos can be debunked. However, whether it’s the work of a troll trying to create an urban legend or an actual supernatural entity caught on camera is anyone’s guess.

But this one video of a supposed ghost encounter has been circling the internet recently, and viewers agree that it is absolutely scary.

Jack Osbourne, a TV paranormal investigator, shared a clip of what seems to be a young girl having an eerie encounter with a ‘ghost’ in her kitchen. Jack said that the parents of the child in the footage believe they have captured hard evidence of paranormal activity in their home security camera – in broad daylight, no less!

‘Here’s one for all the naysayers,’ Jack said as he re-posted the video on the internet. The video starts with the child walking into the kitchen, carrying her things. She stops for a moment and stares at something that’s out of the camera’s frame. It seems like she’s also talking to someone, nodding or shaking her head and mumbling to herself.

Moments later, this happens:

k5NFS3euwOgbIcM7LOrtf11Tq7j5s90IjimWroUvDG7xZnfW-zeb6W_wVaDZSSHNRENRf_vkgJ82ebtwoliC7syrXRMjtitnJ0ecCt982xCQvwsVtsUROtcN6gf7sOR89nK2skT48bEn0VJvgA6vF8xQdSsjHipMkP108gY7uJrqbjeKBW2BGshAjw

Hard evidence or hoax? You decide whether this clip is proof that ghosts are real. Credit: rosieb2326 on TikTok

The young girl lets out a scream, holding onto her things tightly with no intention of letting go. You can view the clip yourself, and listen to the child yelling ‘No, no, no,’ repeatedly at the unknown entity.

The child stands for a bit and takes small steps back. She continues to stare at nothing, before appearing to get dragged along the floor. In the footage, she’s holding a box and standing alone in the kitchen, looking terrified. But then, the box seems to lift on its own – as though someone was forcibly trying to snatch it away from her.

ohXhqlZFX5nY0G-KH-1FoEh5azV3XXPCPvSSmZJKaTKLNrdyqwLtbb079rtCaoD9MSD3qvP_yOwLSWGYnaw1OsMGQ8rpbS2_yPvmCPEcv7HZbK_nmuIshTm60EsndFg4JMMO4mcNPDzFnMc2ORfM7A_9Id_Orxqj7ruxr9_X2oPkLoCKGhWxmkNlaw

Many viewers believe that this is clear proof that ghosts are real. Credit: rosieb2326 on TikTok

Jack Osbourne slows the footage down and zooms in so the viewers can take a closer look. ‘You can actually see the objects being pulled,’ he said. Users on TikTok collectively agreed that this is one scary video. Most of them believe that it’s real because they could only see the child’s reflection off the fridge and nothing else was there.

One person commented: ‘Oh my god. That’s the most believable evidence I’ve seen.’

Another user said, ‘Are we just going to ignore the voice saying, “give me that”?’. While someone else commented: ‘Wow, she was like “nope”’. Many applauded the little girl for being brave and standing her ground.

One user said, ‘This is scary but I love how she put her foot down and told the spirit, or what it may be, “no!”’ Others were joking in the comments, saying ‘This child has found her career…ghost slayer.’

While another said, ‘Either she’s really strong and that spirit was just playing, or she’s an amazing prop actor.’

Real or not, this video has over 2 million views on TikTok, with many still debating the legitimacy of the footage. What can you say about this, dear members? Do you think it’s real or is it another hoax? Do you have any scary stories you want to share? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

You can watch the video below:

Nope, those 'pullings' are merely the way in which a child thrusts out to make their point of view clear to whomever they're speaking with.

Reactions: Macarj and Ricci
looks like another FB BS post like its interesting its by a paranormal investigator LOL no such thing as ghosts they're demons instead

I watch Jack Osborne's shows he has one where he investigates and another where he shows footage to his parents to get their view's his parents are Ozzie Osborne and Sharon Osborne
Definitely looks like something was in her house.
I believe because I've had ghostly experiences.
Difference is , is it a good spirit or a bad one.

My mother's best friend passed away last week, her funeral is Friday, she was 64 and died of cancer
Saturday night I had a dream of her she told me to tell mum stop looking for her as she is going and not coming back.
Next she said tell mum I riding off into the sunset with my knight in shining armour. She then said look at what we are wearing and tell her what colour we have on.
She then said tell mum Adios.

I thought this was very strange so calked mum to tell her of my dream.

Turns out they had a pact that whichever one died first the other would haunt the other. Mum felt Janette was telling her she wouldn't be doing it but she let her know.

She always told mum when she passed she would ride of into the sunset with her knight in shining armour. Her knight was her husband who passed 8 years ago.

They married late in life she was 45 he was 65 they were going on their honeymoon but he got sick. She had a bluey green dress she was going to wear he had a blue suit and that was the colour they were wearing.
A word she could never pronounce was Adios.

I knew none of this , I've only been talking to mum for the past 3 years. They have been friends for 45 years . Jeanette was 64 my mother is 76.

• Wow
I don't know if it's real or not. I think of myself as a reasonably educated person with a practical head on my shoulders but I have experienced and seen things that bring you up short and make you wonder. Kids do seem more open to these sorts of happenings as their heads haven't been filled with "truths" and their imagination is boundless. I try to find a rational explanation but sometimes it's damned hard!! :)

I don't know if it's real or not. I think of myself as a reasonably educated person with a practical head on my shoulders but I have experienced and seen things that bring you up short and make you wonder. Kids do seem more open to these sorts of happenings as their heads haven't been filled with "truths" and their imagination is boundless. I try to find a rational explanation but sometimes it's damned hard!! :)
I've seen things and heard things and it has changed my whole perception. My daughters Godmother is a ghost whisperer and that is now what she does for a living. She makes tapes when she is doing a reading she keeps one and gives one to the person. One time she spoke fluent Italian with a Sicilian accent. It was the women's father a Sicilian forgot to add she doesn't speak Italian at all

Last edited: