Lany42

Nov 21, 2022
Brooklands
very new at this and I'll be right up front and say what is a thread?

I enjoy the emails I receive and find them informative. Have only changed my Job so hope to have more time to do things for myself. Like reading emails for seniors. I started Nursing when I was 16 years old and have had no more that 4 years away from Nursing. I now work with NDIS clients x2 so I do noy have an 8-5 job and have to be out of bed at 6am to go to work. I love my new Job Oh by yjr way I am 73 years old and worked for Qld Health for about52 years. Guess what I didn't get a gold watch. Bye for now.

very new at this and I'll be right up front and say what is a thread?

I enjoy the emails I receive and find them informative. Have only changed my Job so hope to have more time to do things for myself. Like reading emails for seniors. I started Nursing when I was 16 years old and have had no more that 4 years away from Nursing. I now work with NDIS clients x2 so I do noy have an 8-5 job and have to be out of bed at 6am to go to work. I love my new Job Oh by yjr way I am 73 years old and worked for Qld Health for about52 years. Guess what I didn't get a gold watch. Bye for now.
Hello Lany42 👋 A thread is where people post on different subjects eg there is a thread for photography another one for recipes ect .
If you click on threads , should be on the left hand corner then you will see different threads..

Also if you click on the bell in the right hand corner you will see recent replies to post. Then there is a box at the bottom of each reply where you can reply.

Two of my daughters are nurses one works in the operating theatre the other goes to elderly patients home. I also have one studying to be a midwife.

Ask if you need help navigating we are only too happy to help

Hello Lany42 👋 A thread is where people post on different subjects eg there is a thread for photography another one for recipes ect .
If you click on threads , should be on the left hand corner then you will see different threads..

Also if you click on the bell in the right hand corner you will see recent replies to post. Then there is a box at the bottom of each reply where you can reply.

Two of my daughters are nurses one works in the operating theatre the other goes to elderly patients home. I also have one studying to be a midwife.

Seconding the lovely @Suzanne rose with some great news for you @Lany42!

By signing up, you have a chance of winning in our Christmas Giveaway... best of luck to you :D

We're also hoping you get to see and talk with many more amazing people here like Suzanne.

If ever you feel like commenting on a topic you find interesting, don't be shy and type away :giggle:

Wow, you nailed it @Suzanne rose! That's exactly what it is :)

Welcome to the SDC, @Lany42! We're delighted to have you here. Let us know if you need any help navigating the website :) We'd be happy to assist you.