Vera Wang stuns in latest poolside photos: ‘How is it possible?’

Age is just a number, and celebrities often prove that in the most glamorous way possible.

In a recent update, a famed designer defied the laws of time with her youthful appearance, leaving fans and followers in awe and asking, ‘How is it possible you look like this?’

Fashion icon Vera Wang stunned her followers in a set of photos she posted on social media.

Taken in the sunny Hamptons, the 74-year-old Wang donned a chic white one-piece swimsuit, reminiscent of the classic elegance captured by celebrity photographer Slim Aarons.

'My Slim Aarons moment. Happy Summer!' Wang wrote in a post, paying homage to Aarons' famous poolside images.

Wang showed off her elegant style with a simple yet sophisticated tank suit, which featured a square neckline and spaghetti straps.

compressed-vera wang.jpeg
Fashion designer Vera Wang showcased her youthful appearance in some photos taken by Slim Aarons. Image Credit: Instagram/Vera Wang

She also accessorised with shoulder-sweeping earrings and oversized black shades from her Vera Wang Eyewear collection—like the fashion mogul she is.

The designer's toned legs were also on full display as she posed on a diving board, and her crystal-covered slides sparkled in the sunlight.

To top off her look, she sported a classic red pedicure for a pop of colour to her monochromatic ensemble.

Fans and followers could not help but express their amazement at Wang's age-defying appearance.

'Time bows down to you and stops moving,' one wrote.

'You must have Benjamin Button syndrome—I mean the good reverse,' another comment read.

'Teach me your ways V!' a third begged.

Some simply said that Wang is their ‘goal’ in the future.

While many might assume that Wang's secret to eternal youth involves a strict diet and rigorous skincare routine, the designer previously shared some surprising go-tos.

In an interview with Page Six Style last year, Wang confessed her love for McDonald's, admitting she could happily ‘order it every day for two weeks’ before changing her diet.

Dunkin' Donuts, particularly a ‘cream-filled, sugar-coated doughnut’, also ranked high on her list of indulgences.

However, it's not all fast food and sweets for this fashion queen.

Wang revealed to her fans that her fountain of youth included a mix of ‘work, sleep, a vodka cocktail’ and ‘not much sun’.

Her approach to life is as balanced as it is surprising, as it blends simple pleasures with a disciplined work ethic.

Vera Wang's stunning photos are a testament to living life on one's own terms and embracing every moment with style and poise.

Her ability to look youthful at 74 is not just about her physical appearance, but also her zest for life and her commitment to her passions.

Age should never be a barrier to feeling fabulous.

Whether it's enjoying your favourite treat or living life to the fullest, it's all about the joy and confidence you carry within.
Key Takeaways

• Fashion designer Vera Wang stunned fans with a photoshoot that showed her youthful look.
  • The 74-year-old designer’s photos were taken by renowned photographer Slim Aarons, as she posed in a simple white one-piece swimsuit.
  • Fans commented on her age-defying appearance, with some jokingly suggesting she has 'Benjamin Button syndrome'.
  • Wang revealed some of her surprising dietary choices—like McDonald's, doughnuts, and vodka—as part of her routine, hinting at her unconventional secrets to maintaining youthfulness.
What are your secrets to feeling young at heart? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Sponsored
I actually don't believe it's her.
I saw a photo of her once and she looked young for her age but not like these photos which make her look like she is 20.

Photos I saw when she was maybe 65 she looked like she was 50. Then every other photo I saw she looked 20.

I loved that movie Benjamin Button

This was her 20 years ago in her 50s.

Vera_Wang.jpg

Last edited:
Is that age correct? .... she definately must have inherited good genes. You look amazing Miss Wang.

Filters are everything. Also good to take photos from a distance

Amazing what they can do with make-up nowadays.
Asians age gracefully.... at least some of them...