Upgrade your kitchen with these Kmart appliance dupes for under $50

It's no news that Kmart is a treasure trove of all things budget-friendly and practical.

Lo and behold, they've upped the game with some incredible budget kitchen appliances that have had shoppers run to their closest outlet!

Here’s the lowdown: Kmart's latest offerings include a 4-Slice Fluted Toaster and a 1.7L Fluted Kettle that would cost you only $45 and $39, respectively.

photo (4).jpg
Kmart’s 4 Slice Fluted Toaster ($45) and 1.7L Fluted Kettle ($39). Credit: Kmart

But here's the cherry on top–these resemble Alessi's Electric Toaster and Electric Kettle 1L, which retail at a whopping $235 and $155 each.

Combined, these high-end items could set you back $390—making quite a case for Kmart’s dupes that only cost $84. The $306 price difference could be put in your savings instead!

photo (5).jpg
Alessi's Electric Toaster ($235) and Electric Kettle 1L ($155). Credit: Alessi

Thrifty shopper Kelly Hooper punctuated this amazing find when she shared the Kmart dupes she bought to replace her more expensive Alessi appliances.

She shared a video on social media with the caption, ‘When Kmart Australia bring out a dupe to the Alessi toaster/kettle, you run, you don’t walk! … You can’t even tell, in fact, I think I like it better.’

The video, shared multiple times online, showed that Hooper had splurged hundreds of dollars on the designer items when they first moved into their new home.

One internet user can’t help but be confused: ‘Why did you need the Kmart one if you had the real one?’

To which Kelly replied, ‘The “real” one is [of] crappy quality, not satisfied with it in the slightest!’

Some cynics questioned the quality of the bargain plastic dupes, even pointing out that the materials used were less durable than the stainless steel Alessi counterparts.

‘Kmart is plastic, and Alessi is stainless steel. Worth paying for stainless steel!’ a commenter pointed out.

But Hooper was unfazed by the criticism. She held her ground, replying that, in her opinion, the replicas were worth every dollar.

‘The [Alessi] kettle leaks, the top snapped the day we got it. The toaster isn’t too bad, but definitely not worth the money they charge!’ she explained.

You can watch Hooper’s video here:

And it's not just Hooper who's thrilled with this discovery. Other frugal shoppers who stocked up on these bargain dupes have been raving about the quality and cost-effectiveness of the appliances.

Kmart's website received reviews heaped with praise for the new products.

One shopper aptly remarked, 'Happy with the items, [ I ] always buy Kmart appliances [which are] good value and good performing products, you do not need to buy fancy named high priced appliances.'

Another reviewer wrote of the toaster, ‘We are a family of four and need every slot it cooks evenly and love it it is sooo worth every penny, and it looks amazing with the black kettle.’

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia sells household dupe appliances considerably cheaper than the high-end brand Alessi.
  • A customer shared their satisfaction with the Kmart dupes on social media despite initial scepticism about the quality due to the price difference.
  • Many other shoppers have expressed satisfaction with the quality and performance of the Kmart dupes, affirming that they offer good value for money.

If you’re looking for a kettle or toaster appliance but are on a tight budget, why not try these Kmart products? Going by Hooper’s review, they’re cheap and chic!

What are your thoughts on these Kmart kitchen appliances, members? Do you have a favourite? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
It's no news that Kmart is a treasure trove of all things budget-friendly and practical.

Lo and behold, they've upped the game with some incredible budget kitchen appliances that have had shoppers run to their closest outlet!

Here’s the lowdown: Kmart's latest offerings include a 4-Slice Fluted Toaster and a 1.7L Fluted Kettle that would cost you only $45 and $39, respectively.

View attachment 28628
Kmart’s 4 Slice Fluted Toaster ($45) and 1.7L Fluted Kettle ($39). Credit: Kmart

But here's the cherry on top–these resemble Alessi's Electric Toaster and Electric Kettle 1L, which retail at a whopping $235 and $155 each.

Combined, these high-end items could set you back $390—making quite a case for Kmart’s dupes that only cost $84. The $306 price difference could be put in your savings instead!

View attachment 28627

Thrifty shopper Kelly Hooper punctuated this amazing find when she shared the Kmart dupes she bought to replace her more expensive Alessi appliances.

She shared a video on social media with the caption, ‘When Kmart Australia bring out a dupe to the Alessi toaster/kettle, you run, you don’t walk! … You can’t even tell, in fact, I think I like it better.’

The video, shared multiple times online, showed that Hooper had splurged hundreds of dollars on the designer items when they first moved into their new home.

One internet user can’t help but be confused: ‘Why did you need the Kmart one if you had the real one?’

To which Kelly replied, ‘The “real” one is [of] crappy quality, not satisfied with it in the slightest!’

Some cynics questioned the quality of the bargain plastic dupes, even pointing out that the materials used were less durable than the stainless steel Alessi counterparts.

‘Kmart is plastic, and Alessi is stainless steel. Worth paying for stainless steel!’ a commenter pointed out.

But Hooper was unfazed by the criticism. She held her ground, replying that, in her opinion, the replicas were worth every dollar.

‘The [Alessi] kettle leaks, the top snapped the day we got it. The toaster isn’t too bad, but definitely not worth the money they charge!’ she explained.

And it's not just Hooper who's thrilled with this discovery. Other frugal shoppers who stocked up on these bargain dupes have been raving about the quality and cost-effectiveness of the appliances.

One shopper aptly remarked, 'Happy with the items, [ I ] always buy Kmart appliances [which are] good value and good performing products, you do not need to buy fancy named high priced appliances.'

Another reviewer wrote of the toaster, ‘We are a family of four and need every slot it cooks evenly and love it it is sooo worth every penny, and it looks amazing with the black kettle.’

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia sells household dupe appliances considerably cheaper than the high-end brand Alessi.
  • A customer shared their satisfaction with the Kmart dupes on social media despite initial scepticism about the quality due to the price difference.
  • Many other shoppers have expressed satisfaction with the quality and performance of the Kmart dupes, affirming that they offer good value for money.

If you’re looking for a kettle or toaster appliance but are on a tight budget, why not try these Kmart products? Going by Hooper’s review, they’re cheap and chic!

What are your thoughts on these Kmart kitchen appliances, members? Do you have a favourite? Let us know in the comments below!

The only problem with the Kmart kettle, it’s plastic and it’s got a terrible smell and it’s not BPA free, I was excited to buy an Alessi dupe but was worried about the quality, it’s not BPA free thermo plastic resin, it has no limescale filter, I did a bit of research on plastic kettles that don’t have these qualities and the advice is not to use them for health reasons, I reluctantly returned it because it’s a great dupe of the Alessi plisse but the quality is not good.😢

These are not made out of the same product that the more expensive ones are.
Also do they work the same ?

I usually use Sunbeam or Breville products and recently purchased a kmart toaster and I have to keep moving the control

I purchased a kmart deep fryer , it arrived with the side dinted , I did get a refund.

I purchased a hot plate and , heat doesn't get hot enough for some food.

I also purchased a electric grill plate and that works perfect.

I'm thinking you get what you pay for

View attachment 28628

View attachment 28627

Key Takeaways

I have had this toaster for a few months and it is very good. plastic, stainless steel, what matters is the toasting inside,

These are not made out of the same product that the more expensive ones are.
Also do they work the same ?

I usually use Sunbeam or Breville products and recently purchased a kmart toaster and I have to keep moving the control

I purchased a kmart deep fryer , it arrived with the side dinted , I did get a refund.

I purchased a hot plate and , heat doesn't get hot enough for some food.

I also purchased a electric grill plate and that works perfect.

I'm thinking you get what you pay for
for someone who buys sunbeam breville there are a lot of kmart bought.

I think, you only get what you pay for!!
I personally would not purchase any electrical appliance from KMart.
For some people, that is all they can afford.
I have only ever purchased Breville electrical appliances…that’s my preferred brand

Reactions: Suzanne rose

View attachment 28628

View attachment 28627

Key Takeaways

I have bought a few the worse one was the sandwich maker. It started to burn the bread and the cord so I will never buy any electrical item from Kmart if they are very cheap. The deep fryer for $39.00 was quite good.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I have bought a few the worse one was the sandwich maker. It started to burn the bread and the cord so I will never buy any electrical item from Kmart if they are very cheap. The deep fryer for $39.00 was quite good.
I also bought sandwich maker useless piece of crap doesn’t even crisp the bread I hate soggy👎