Unlock the potential of your kitchen with these shopping tips from ex-MasterChef star Steph De Sousa!

A former MasterChef star, Steph De Sousa, has made a name for herself in the vibrant Australian food scene.

Her love for unique and palatable dishes is apparent in her enthusiasm for the limited-edition treats rolled out by ALDI in Australia and around the world.

Recently, De Sousa decided to stir the pot and share some of the best-kept ALDI secrets with her social media followers, revealing her favourite ALDI products and where to find them in-store.

compressed-ALDI.jpeg
Steph De Sousa, a renowned Masterchef star, unveils a collection of limited edition products exclusively available at ALDI. Source: Tiktok//@stephcooksstuff

'Who else gets that ALDI rush when the seasonal and limited-time-only range hits the shelves?' she asked, reminiscing how her trips to ALDI felt like a treasure hunt with each changing season.

The ex-MasterChef star’s favourite items include a flavourful Chicken Pad Thai meal kit, perfect for a quick midweek dinner, Crispy Bacon Bites that add a smoky crunch to any salad or sandwich, and Tuna Fillets, a protein-packed addition to any pantry.

To spice it up, De Sousa recommends a few exotic food items. The spicy Onion Bhajis, a popular street food from India, and Slow-Cooked Duck have made it to her exclusive must-try list.

If you love to round off a meal with a luxurious dessert, don't miss out on De Sousa's suggested sweet indulgences.

The Indulge Crème Brûlée Ice-Cream and the ALDI special, Peanut and Caramel chocolate block, are perfect to satiate a post-meal sweet craving.

Reaching over 160,000 views and sparking excitement among fans, De Sousa's reveal has certainly stirred the waters.

But as expected with eye-catching reveals, there were light-hearted protests too.

'You need to take this down asap!!!! That pad Thai is almost impossible to find—we don't need more people knowing about it!!!' read a tongue-in-cheek comment from a newfound Pad Thai enthusiast.

compressed-ALDI 2.jpeg
In addition, she generously provided tips for individuals with a penchant for sweets. Source: TikTok/@stephcooksstuff

Bemoaning the emptied shelves at their local store, another user humorously complained, 'How DARE you alert the masses to my fav chocolate! Shelves empty at my ALDI, and I'm blaming you.'

However, some comments pointed out the lack of availability of certain products at local outlets, hinting at ALDI’s need to improve its product distribution.

One wrote, 'Wahhh Tasmania needs to sort their s*** out and get me an ALDI.'

Another added, 'A store or two in Tasmania, one North and one South, would be good. People ask about it all the time on social media.'

A third, 'ALDI don't distribute to WA like over east. No duck fat potatoes for instance.’

International social media users also expressed their support, with one devastated American expressing, ‘I don't see these in ALDI Coral Springs Florida.’

Watch Steph’s video here:

Key Takeaways
  • Former MasterChef star Steph De Sousa shared a video with her top ALDI shopping tips, which included highlighting her favourite limited-edition and seasonal items.
  • Despite the excitement from the majority of her 160,000 fans, some viewers expressed disappointment as the video risked increasing demand for their favourite items, making them harder to find.
  • Many viewers revealed they cannot access the same products at their local ALDI branches.
  • Although the video was targeted primarily at an Australian audience, it gained attention internationally, with social media users from the United States commenting on the discussion.

Members, remember to take your cooking to a new height with these interesting picks from your local ALDI!

We’d also like to know: are there any other tips or suggestions you would like to share when it comes to shopping at ALDI or discovering new and exciting food items? Let us know in the comments section below!

Sponsored
A former MasterChef star, Steph De Sousa, has made a name for herself in the vibrant Australian food scene.

Her love for unique and palatable dishes is apparent in her enthusiasm for the limited-edition treats rolled out by ALDI in Australia and around the world.

Recently, De Sousa decided to stir the pot and share some of the best-kept ALDI secrets with her social media followers, revealing her favourite ALDI products and where to find them in-store.

View attachment 25629
Steph De Sousa, a renowned Masterchef star, unveils a collection of limited edition products exclusively available at ALDI. Source: Tiktok//@stephcooksstuff

'Who else gets that ALDI rush when the seasonal and limited-time-only range hits the shelves?' she asked, reminiscing how her trips to ALDI felt like a treasure hunt with each changing season.

The ex-MasterChef star’s favourite items include a flavourful Chicken Pad Thai meal kit, perfect for a quick midweek dinner, Crispy Bacon Bites that add a smoky crunch to any salad or sandwich, and Tuna Fillets, a protein-packed addition to any pantry.

To spice it up, De Sousa recommends a few exotic food items. The spicy Onion Bhajis, a popular street food from India, and Slow-Cooked Duck have made it to her exclusive must-try list.

If you love to round off a meal with a luxurious dessert, don't miss out on De Sousa's suggested sweet indulgences.

The Indulge Crème Brûlée Ice-Cream and the ALDI special, Peanut and Caramel chocolate block, are perfect to satiate a post-meal sweet craving.

Reaching over 160,000 views and sparking excitement among fans, De Sousa's reveal has certainly stirred the waters.

But as expected with eye-catching reveals, there were light-hearted protests too.

'You need to take this down asap!!!! That pad Thai is almost impossible to find—we don't need more people knowing about it!!!' read a tongue-in-cheek comment from a newfound Pad Thai enthusiast.

View attachment 25630
In addition, she generously provided tips for individuals with a penchant for sweets. Source: TikTok/@stephcooksstuff

Bemoaning the emptied shelves at their local store, another user humorously complained, 'How DARE you alert the masses to my fav chocolate! Shelves empty at my ALDI, and I'm blaming you.'

However, some comments pointed out the lack of availability of certain products at local outlets, hinting at ALDI’s need to improve its product distribution.

Another added, 'A store or two in Tasmania, one North and one South, would be good. People ask about it all the time on social media.'

A third, 'ALDI don't distribute to WA like over east. No duck fat potatoes for instance.’

International social media users also expressed their support, with one devastated American expressing, ‘I don't see these in ALDI Coral Springs Florida.’

Key Takeaways

• Former MasterChef star Steph De Sousa shared a video with her top ALDI shopping tips, which included highlighting her favourite limited-edition and seasonal items.
  • Despite the excitement from the majority of her 160,000 fans, some viewers expressed disappointment as the video risked increasing demand for their favourite items, making them harder to find.
  • Many viewers revealed they cannot access the same products at their local ALDI branches.
  • Although the video was targeted primarily at an Australian audience, it gained attention internationally, with social media users from the United States commenting on the discussion.

Members, remember to take your cooking to a new height with these interesting picks from your local ALDI!

We’d also like to know: are there any other tips or suggestions you would like to share when it comes to shopping at ALDI or discovering new and exciting food items? Let us know in the comments section below!

Don’t forget the wine, there are some cheap and exciting world wide brands.

I got as far as this bit "ex-MasterChef star" and stopped reading.

They're not "stars" of anything. In this case they're just contestants on a cooking programme. Calling them "stars" or even "celebrities"🙄can go to a lot of their heads in these sort of programmes thinking they're much better then they are. It's happened a lot of times.

Reactions: TheBear
I buy a lot of Aldi meals for back up or when feeling a bit lazy. They a great for the price and lot's of varieties to select from

View attachment 25629

View attachment 25630

Key Takeaways

lot of

View attachment 25629

View attachment 25630

Key Takeaways

Seriously guys she’s trying to give u tips. If everyone goes crazy it’s not her fault. Get over yourselves