Dimitri Milewicz

Aug 25, 2023
Ummm yeah g'day from me!

Hello all.

I am Dimitri but friends call me Dim. 66 years young, (where did all that time go), single and a musician, computer geek and all round techno tinkerer. Love my gadgets! Well it was suggested I say hello so here it is ... "HELLO!"

I have been a musician all my life and spent many years busking & performing gigs all around Melbourne, particularly at Southbank where I made a lot of busking friends. I haven't been for awhile as it takes a lot of energy to gather all the equipment, haul it in my car boot down to Narre Warren train station, jump the city train, drag my gear and (bigger than I need) busking amp on a collapsible trolley behind me with two guitars in tow. Takes about 30 minutes to set up, play for about 6 or 8 hours all the while avoiding the mongrel council bylaws officers who hassle you to move every two hours! You only have to move "three shop fronts" distance, so it means dragging connected gear about 30 metres to the other end of the grassed area just down from the footbridge leading to Flinders Street.

Anyway don't have the energy to do that anymore, but have played at local venues and looking forward to a stint over summer at "The Orchard" at Lysterfield Lake, Horswood Road, Lysterfield. Still to be confirmed.

Have four beautiful daughters, 3 are in their mid 30's the other is about to turn 20. Luckily they have all grown up to be sensible & productive adults, unlike their old man at their age lol!

Okay that's me. Doubt anyone will actually read this to its end but if you do say hi. No such thing as a stranger only friends you haven't met yet!
Dim

Ummm yeah g'day from me!

Hello all.

I am Dimitri but friends call me Dim. 66 years young, (where did all that time go), single and a musician, computer geek and all round techno tinkerer. Love my gadgets! Well it was suggested I say hello so here it is ... "HELLO!"

I have been a musician all my life and spent many years busking & performing gigs all around Melbourne, particularly at Southbank where I made a lot of busking friends. I haven't been for awhile as it takes a lot of energy to gather all the equipment, haul it in my car boot down to Narre Warren train station, jump the city train, drag my gear and (bigger than I need) busking amp on a collapsible trolley behind me with two guitars in tow. Takes about 30 minutes to set up, play for about 6 or 8 hours all the while avoiding the mongrel council bylaws officers who hassle you to move every two hours! You only have to move "three shop fronts" distance, so it means dragging connected gear about 30 metres to the other end of the grassed area just down from the footbridge leading to Flinders Street.

Anyway don't have the energy to do that anymore, but have played at local venues and looking forward to a stint over summer at "The Orchard" at Lysterfield Lake, Horswood Road, Lysterfield. Still to be confirmed.

Have four beautiful daughters, 3 are in their mid 30's the other is about to turn 20. Luckily they have all grown up to be sensible & productive adults, unlike their old man at their age lol!

Okay that's me. Doubt anyone will actually read this to its end but if you do say hi. No such thing as a stranger only friends you haven't met yet!
Dim
Hi Dim! Welcome to the Seniors Discount Club! 😊 We're absolutely delighted to have you join us. Your passion for music and all things tech is fantastic—it's great to have another talented member in our community.

It's wonderful that you're considering playing at various gigs over the summer and we'd love to hear more about it if it gets confirmed. And you're absolutely correct, there are no strangers here, only friends waiting to be made. Thank you for sharing about yourself. ❤️

Feel free to explore our different forums and share more about your passions, experiences, and anything else you'd like to discuss. 💕