SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Two Ex Labor Leaders (Bit Dated)

A couple of days after the airing of an ABC documentary detailing their acrimonious fight for the top job, former Prime Ministers Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard bumped into each other at a Sydney restaurant.
Not wishing to air their animosity in public, they agreed to share a table.

After chatting amicably for a while, Kevin said, wiping the dribble from his mouth, "My dear, we seem to be getting on better than we ever have!"
Julia, wiping the cappuccino from her nose, said, "Kevin dear, I think that now the pressure is off us, we see each other as human beings. I'd never really noticed before that you are quite good looking."
Kevin replied, "Julia my sweet, if I may say so, I had never noticed before, what a magnificent chest you have, that is a fine silk shirt too. By the way you appear to be cold, are you?
"Absolutely not Kevin, it's hot in here!" and slowly stretching, she removed her jacket.

After a while, Julia said, "You know Kevin, I feel like a glass of wine and something to nibble on."
Kevin looked at her and smilingly said, "I feel like a bit of a nibble myself and a glass or two of wine wouldn't go amiss." and so saying he gave the waiter an order for a bottle of Dom Perignon White Gold and a cheese board.

Three parts of the way through the bottle, Julia batted her long lashes and said, "Kev, this is the best Champagne I have ever drunk. I like your hair by the way."
Kevin burbled, "Jules, as I said before, you look great in that silk blouse, are you sure you aren't cold?"

Another bottle was ordered and halfway through Julia slurred, "Kev, my love, why don't you take your glasses off?"
Kevin replied, "I did, earlier! Why don't you take your blouse off?"
Smiling coquettishly, Julia breathed, "I will, later!"

Just then, Julia sat up and said, "Kev, I have an idea. Tim bought tickets for a flight over Sydney Harbour, but he was called away on business to Perth and he won't be back till next week. It would be a shame to waste them, fancy coming with me?"
"I'd be happy to come with you any time, Jules!"

So Kevin ordered a limousine and another bottle and away they went to the airport.
The plane was a three seater and Julia sat behind the pilot and turning to Kevin behind said, "Kev my darling, let me fix your seatbelt for you."
Kevin, dribbling away, very happy to have Julia's hands fiddling below his waist, babbled, "I can't wait to be up, up and away with you my sweet!

Soon they were aloft and the pilot was determined to give his esteemed passengers the time of their lives.
He pulled out all stops from his repertoire of stunts, superb twists, spirals, dives and even risked his licence by flying upside down under the Harbour Bridge.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Julia and said, "Well that was the first time in all my years of stunt flying that I didn't get my passengers screaming. Was there any time you felt like calling out?"
Julia said, "There was, briefly a moment."
"And when was that Ms Gillard," questioned the pilot.

She looked at him, blinked her long lashes and said, "When Kevin fell out!"

Last edited: