Travel must-haves: Don't miss these 5 affordable Kmart products for your next trip!

Ah, the joys of travel! There's always an element of excitement that comes with planning and packing for a trip, as well as the anticipation of exploring new lands.

Having a successful journey, however, also means you have to be prepared. And while some of the most trusted travel products come at a premium cost, you'll be glad to know that Kmart is here to make sure you're all set with some of the most affordable products around.

Let's look at some Kmart products to add to your packing list:

1. Packing Cubes

Every seasoned traveller knows the benefits of packing cubes. Labelled bags of all shapes and sizes make it easier to find whatever you're looking for during your travels, and the fact that cubes are easy to stack is an added bonus.

Kmart sells this 7 Piece Packing Cubes set for only $15, a great buy when you consider how the cubes can help organise your suitcase.

photo 1 (1).jpg
7 Piece Packing Cube - Grey, $15. Credit: Kmart

One traveller wrote this in a review on the Kmart website: ‘The fabric and design were good and as a result, my suitcase was organised and tidy, and I was able to fit in so much more.’

2. Neck Pillow

The days of U-shaped pillows are sort of behind us. These days, wrap-around pillows with plastic supports for your neck are all the rage. They're comfortable, but most importantly, they offer great support and cushioning for your neck.

Plus, the wrap-around design looks like a scarf around your neck for a more stylish finish.

Kmart's own highly-rated, Wrap Around Neck Pillow retails for only $10.

photo 2 (1).jpg
Wrap Around Neck Pillow - Black, $10. Credit: Kmart

A customer had this to say about this product: ‘Way more comfy than the traditional travel pillow. A bit bulky, but I think it'll be worth it. An inflatable version would be even better.’

3. Inflatable Front Travel Pillow

Who enjoys long-haul flights in the middle seat? It can feel like you're sandwiched between two people who don't even know you’re there.

But have no fear! Kmart stocks an Inflatable Front Travel Pillow, designed to sit on your knees or the tray table in front of you so you can lean forward and rest your head comfortably.

It’s more comfortable than it looks and only costs $18!

photo (1).jpg
Inflatable Front Travel Pillow, $18. Credit: Kmart

One review might convince you to try this item: ‘It’s been great, I highly recommend it, especially for [a] night flight!’

4. Universal In-Flight Phone Mount

We just can't let go of our phones these days, even while up in the sky.

If there are no monitors or TVs at the back of the headrest in front of you, why not pack Kmart's Universal In-Flight Phone Mount? It clips onto the back of the seat in front of you and even attaches to your suitcase if you are stuck in a long line at the airport.

All for just $10–worth it if you need to catch up on your downloaded movies and shows!

photo (2).jpg
Universal In-Flight Phone Mount - Black, $10. Credit: Kmart

One reviewer wrote about the phone mount: ‘Must have for travel, especially on the aeroplane, works so well, we used them a lot.’

5. Multi Pocket Hanging Organiser

Sometimes your toiletries and skincare products need their own separate bags. Who has counter space to spare if you're sharing a hotel bathroom with the rest of your family or friends?

Kmart's Multi Pocket Hanging Organiser is the perfect solution and will only cost you $15.

You can hang it up from any towel rail or hook or even on the door, so be sure to check it out next time you're at Kmart.

photo 1 (2).jpg
Multi Pocket Hanging Organiser - Grey, $15. Credit: Kmart

A customer said in a review on Kmart’s website: ‘Good quality item and versatile for many applications. I use mine for storing small camping items.’

Members, with Kmart travel products, you can go further and explore more without burning a hole in your pocket! Make sure you keep these affordable travel products in mind for your next trip.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia offers a range of affordable travel products, including packing cubes and various types of travel pillows.
  • The Packing Cubes set, which includes seven differently sized and labelled bags, costs only $15 and has been highly praised online by customers.
  • The Wrap Around Neck pillow and the Inflatable Front Travel Pillow are cost-effective options for those looking for comfort during their travel.
  • Other notable products include a Universal In-Flight Phone Mount and a Multi Pocket Hanging Organiser, which are both practical and budget-friendly.

Do you have favourite travel items, members? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Ah, the joys of travel! There's always an element of excitement that comes with planning and packing for a trip, as well as the anticipation of exploring new lands.

Having a successful journey, however, also means you have to be prepared. And while some of the most trusted travel products come at a premium cost, you'll be glad to know that Kmart is here to make sure you're all set with some of the most affordable products around.

1. Packing Cubes

Every seasoned traveller knows the benefits of packing cubes. Labelled bags of all shapes and sizes make it easier to find whatever you're looking for during your travels, and the fact that cubes are easy to stack is an added bonus.

Kmart sells this 7 Piece Packing Cubes set for only $15, a great buy when you consider how the cubes can help organise your suitcase.

View attachment 27966

One traveller wrote this in a review on the Kmart website: ‘The fabric and design were good and as a result, my suitcase was organised and tidy, and I was able to fit in so much more.’

2. Neck Pillow

The days of U-shaped pillows are sort of behind us. These days, wrap-around pillows with plastic supports for your neck are all the rage. They're comfortable, but most importantly, they offer great support and cushioning for your neck.

Plus, the wrap-around design looks like a scarf around your neck for a more stylish finish.

View attachment 27967

A customer had this to say about this product: ‘Way more comfy than the traditional travel pillow. A bit bulky, but I think it'll be worth it. An inflatable version would be even better.’

Who enjoys long-haul flights in the middle seat? It can feel like you're sandwiched between two people who don't even know you’re there.

But have no fear! Kmart stocks an Inflatable Front Travel Pillow, designed to sit on your knees or the tray table in front of you so you can lean forward and rest your head comfortably.

View attachment 27965

One review might convince you to try this item: ‘It’s been great, I highly recommend it, especially for [a] night flight!’

If there are no monitors or TVs at the back of the headrest in front of you, why not pack Kmart's Universal In-Flight Phone Mount? It clips onto the back of the seat in front of you and even attaches to your suitcase if you are stuck in a long line at the airport.

All for just $10–worth it if you need to catch up on your downloaded movies and shows!

View attachment 27963

One reviewer wrote about the phone mount: ‘Must have for travel, especially on the aeroplane, works so well, we used them a lot.’

Sometimes your toiletries and skincare products need their own separate bags. Who has counter space to spare if you're sharing a hotel bathroom with the rest of your family or friends?

Kmart's Multi Pocket Hanging Organiser is the perfect solution and will only cost you $15.

You can hang it up from any towel rail or hook or even on the door, so be sure to check it out next time you're at Kmart.

View attachment 27964

A customer said in a review on Kmart’s website: ‘Good quality item and versatile for many applications. I use mine for storing small camping items.’

Members, with Kmart travel products, you can go further and explore more without burning a hole in your pocket! Make sure you keep these affordable travel products in mind for your next trip.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia offers a range of affordable travel products, including packing cubes and various types of travel pillows.
  • The Packing Cubes set, which includes seven differently sized and labelled bags, costs only $15 and has been highly praised online by customers.
  • The Wrap Around Neck pillow and the Inflatable Front Travel Pillow are cost-effective options for those looking for comfort during their travel.
  • Other notable products include a Universal In-Flight Phone Mount and a Multi Pocket Hanging Organiser, which are both practical and budget-friendly.

I purchased packing cubes about 15 years ago and they are fantastic. I put all my underwear rolled up in one, one for any tops that do not crush...you can roll tightly and fit so much in. I cannot speak more highly of them. For any other packing outside the cubes I always roll.

1. Packing Cubes

View attachment 27966

2. Neck Pillow

View attachment 27967

View attachment 27965

View attachment 27963

View attachment 27964

Key Takeaways

I will definitely buy some of those travel things going to a family wedding in September so they will be used by me

Reactions: Monmc
Happened to me last week, no big deal, worker came over and did something on the screen and I was good to go

Reactions: Monmc