Transform Your Summer With This Incredible Find That Kmart Fans Can't Stop Talking About!

As the Australian summer heats up, there's nothing quite like a refreshing frozen drink to beat the heat. And it seems Kmart has once again hit the mark with a 'game-changing' appliance that's causing quite the stir among shoppers. Retailing for a cool $45, this frozen drink maker is the latest must-have for any summer gathering, and it's easy to see why.

The machine, which is perfect for creating a variety of icy delights such as frosty margaritas, iced coffees, frappes, frozen Cokes, granitas, slushies, and snow cones, has become a hot topic in online communities. It boasts a stainless steel cutting blade and offers two settings — snow or slush shaved ice — to cater to different textures and preferences.

The buzz around this nifty device began on the Kmart Mums Facebook page, where a woman inquired about the product for her mother-in-law. 'Has anyone got reviews on this from past years? I'm looking for one for the mother-in-law,' she posted. This sparked a flurry of positive responses from customers who had previously purchased the product.

compressed-frozen drink maker.jpeg
Stay cool during the summer heat with Kmart's Frozen Drink Maker. Image Credit: Kmart

'I've had mine for six years still going strong used frequently,' one user commented, attesting to the machine's durability and performance. 'Yes, it's so good, I love it,' another chimed in, while someone else humorously added, 'Works well for "frozen mummy drinks".'

The enthusiasm didn't stop there. Many Kmart fans shared their personal experiences, with one declaring, 'This might just be my favourite appliance… after my air fryer.' The excitement was palpable as others expressed their eagerness to get their hands on one, with comments like 'I need this for summer already,' and 'Running to Kmart now.'

For those who are considering alternatives, it's worth noting that a similar slushie maker from The Good Guys, which costs $99 and has a 20W motor, was mentioned as less effective compared to Kmart's more powerful 30W motor option. This comparison highlights not only the affordability of Kmart's offering but also its superior performance.

As we all know, the joy of summer is often found in the simple pleasures of life, like sipping on a perfectly chilled beverage on a hot day. With Kmart's frozen drink maker, you can elevate your summer experience and become the host with the most, serving up deliciously cold drinks that are sure to impress your guests.

So, whether you're dreaming of transforming your morning iced coffee routine or answering the call of 'frozen margs', this appliance might just be the addition your kitchen needs. As one user put it, 'Oh my gosh, this will change my morning iced coffee routine.'
Key Takeaways

• Kmart's frozen drink maker is becoming a popular item among shoppers for its ability to make various frosty beverages.
  • The machine, which retails for $45, features a stainless steel cutting blade and has settings for either snow or slush shaved ice.
  • Customers who previously bought the product shared positive reviews on the Kmart Mums Facebook page, highlighting its effectiveness and durability.
  • Shoppers are excited about the prospect of using the drink maker for iced coffees, slushies, and frozen alcoholic drinks, with some considering it a 'game-changing' appliance for the summer.
Dear readers, have you tried this Kmart frozen drink maker, or do you have another summer appliance that you swear by? Share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comments below. Let's make this summer one to remember with cool treats and even cooler savings!

Sponsored