Transform your meal prep game with this $19 find from Kmart!

As we navigate through the early months of 2024, many of us still firmly hold onto our New Year's resolutions.

Whether it's a commitment to healthier eating, saving money, or simply reducing daily stress, one common thread ties these goals together: the need for effective meal planning.

And now, thanks to a clever $19 find from Kmart, meal prepping has never been easier—or more stylish!

The 5 Piece Glass Monday-Friday Meal Prep Set ($19), available in-store or online, is a game-changer for anyone looking to streamline their weekly meal planning.

With its sleek design and practical features, this set is more than just a collection of containers.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.40.43 AM.png
This Meal Prep Set from Kmart might be just what you’ll need for your diet plans. Credit: Kmart

It's a tool that can help you stay on track with your health and financial goals while reducing the mental load of daily decision-making.

The set from Kmart is designed to make your meal-prepping journey smoother and more efficient.

Each container in the set is microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer-safe, offering versatility for many meal types and cooking methods.

The polypropylene lids provide an air and water-tight seal, ensuring your meals stay fresh and tasty.

Each container holds up to one litre, providing ample space for hearty lunches to satisfy you until dinner.

Perhaps the most unique feature of this set is the Monday-to-Friday labelling on each lid.

This simple yet ingenious addition helps you keep track of each meal's shelf life in the fridge, reducing food waste and ensuring you're eating your meals at their freshest.

To enhance your meal-prepping experience, consider pairing the meal prep set with Kmart's Multi Grater and Dicer ($20).

This handy gadget, equipped with multiple attachments, can handle various tasks, from chopping vegetables for salsas and salads to mincing herbs for flavourful dressings and marinades.

With these affordable and practical tools from Kmart, meal prepping can become a less daunting and more enjoyable part of your weekly routine.

Not only will you be investing in your physical health and financial well-being, but you'll also contribute to a more sustainable lifestyle by reducing food waste.

Now that you have the right tools, it’s time to get ready with our meal prep!

In a previous story, a nutritionist shared her secret to preparing a week’s meals in just 15 minutes.

By meal prepping, she managed to eliminate an extra 11 hours of kitchen time she was previously wasting weekly.

Want to know her secret? Read more about it here.
Key Takeaways
  • A $19 Kmart 5 Piece Glass Monday-Friday Meal Prep Set is getting attention for assisting in simplifying meal preparation.
  • The containers in the set are convenient and versatile, being microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer-safe.
  • The set includes airtight lids with day-of-the-week labelling to help keep meals organised and track freshness.
  • Kmart also offers its Multi Grater and Dicer ($20) as another kitchen gadget to complement the meal prep containers.
Have you tried meal prepping? What are some tips when meal prepping? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
While I love reading about all your recommendations for Kmart goodies. I find most goodies nowhere to be found in my Kmart. I also find this very frustrating & time-consuming, to say the least. Especially as I am impaired with my movements.

Reactions: Gsr and Clancieblue
While I love reading about all your recommendations for Kmart goodies. I find most goodies nowhere to be found in my Kmart. I also find this very frustrating & time-consuming, to say the least. Especially as I am impaired with my movements.
I agree, I've concluded that many stores including Kmart now offer items that you can only buy online.

I believe it's part of the push towards online/cashless antisocial society 😵‍💫

Reactions: Gsr