Transform your dining experience with this luxe $14 glassware set from Kmart

In the world of retail therapy, there's nothing quite like the thrill of finding a high-quality bargain that adds a touch of elegance to your home without breaking the bank.

This is especially true for our savvy seniors who appreciate the finer things in life but are also keen on smart spending.

Kmart, a household name for affordable shopping, has once again hit the mark with an item that's causing quite the stir among budget-conscious consumers—a set that's as easy on the eyes as it is on the wallet.

The Bond Tumblers, a set of six chic glasses retailing for $14, has become the talk of the town—or, more accurately, the talk of online forums where Kmart enthusiasts gather to share their latest finds.

One shopper's appreciation post, complete with a photo of the stylish tumbler, sparked a wave of admiration and testimonials from others who have welcomed these tumblers into their homes.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 082931.png
6 Bond Tumblers, $14. Image source: Kmart

'Not a [trick], but can I just send out an appreciation post? Thanks Kmart, made my Sunday with these fab tumblers! Solid and pretty to boot,' the original poster exclaimed.

And it seems she's not alone in her sentiments. From Sunday afternoon refreshments to evening gin and tonics, these tumblers are serving up satisfaction across the board.

The Bond Tumblers aren't just winning hearts for their aesthetics; they're also praised for their quality.

'Better quality than I expected,' one review read, a sentiment echoed by many who are pleasantly surprised by the heft and durability of the glasses.

'I absolutely LOVE these glasses. They are a great weight and look expensive,' another shopper gushed.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 083228.png
A shopper shared a photo showing off her Kmart purchase. Image source: Facebook

What's more, the Bond Tumblers boast a near-perfect 4.9-star rating on the Kmart website, where reviews highlight their high quality and sophisticated appearance.

'Exceeded my expectation considering the price of the items,' one review stated, with another adding, 'Beautiful but robust. I love that I can have nice coordinated glasses at an affordable price that won't shatter the first time they're dropped.'

‘I love these glasses. Beautiful but robust. I love that I can have nice coordinated glasses at an affordable price that won't shatter the first time they're dropped,’ another customer shared.

The appeal of these tumblers isn't just in their functionality and price; it's also in their resemblance to far pricier alternatives.

For instance, a similar set from the brand Maxwell and Williams sells for $59.95—over four times the price of Kmart's offering.

Yet, the Bond Tumblers hold their own with comparable features such as being crafted from soda lime glass and being dishwasher safe.

For our members who are looking to refresh their glassware or perhaps gift a set to a loved one, the Bond Tumblers from Kmart present an opportunity to elevate the dining experience without the hefty price tag.

It's a reminder that luxury doesn't have to be synonymous with expensive and that with a keen eye, one can find treasures that blend affordability with style.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers are praising an 'expensive looking' glassware set named Bond Tumblers, which sells for $14 for a set of six.
  • Customers shared their positive experiences and photos of the glasses on social media and the Kmart website.
  • Reviews highlight the tumblers' good quality, weight, and aesthetic, giving them an expensive appearance despite their affordability.
  • An equivalent set of glasses from a high-end brand costs significantly more, at $59.95, underscoring the value of the Kmart offering.
We'd love to hear from you, members. Have you had a chance to try out these Bond Tumblers from Kmart? Or perhaps you've found other 'expensive looking' bargains that have impressed your guests? Share your experiences below!

Reactions: NotNats
Sponsored
I just started to use Bohemian crystal glasses that my late mum owned. She never got them out of the boxes and owned them for at least 50 years. They are the tall type that you would put non alcoholic drinks in. Right up my alley.
I got rid of my thrifty buy glasses, did the job but were not so pretty. I received 18 of the crystal and love them.
If anything gets broken in my home, the attitude is, it's just a glass/plate/cup. Life goes on. I can safely say, I will never have to buy another glass, barring earthquake or fire.
So, hopefully, one of my grand daughters will get these glasses along with the story. Actually, they can have 9 each ... no favourites here.