Transform your cluttered spaces with this multi-use $12 Kmart storage solution!

It can be tough to stay on top of clutter and keep your living space all spick and span.

That's why discovering a clever organisation trick is truly a game-changer!

Taylah Jayne, a fan of nifty homewares, recently revealed how she used this incredibly versatile Kmart product in four different ways to help keep her living areas neat and tidy.

photo.jpg
Taylah Jayne shared how one Kmart product can be used in four different ways. Image source: Instagram/@taylahjaynee.

Kmart’s Modular Brush Storage Box is an elegant-looking flip-top box that's designed for make-up brushes, but can also be used for so much more!

At just $12, it's a real homeware bargain too.

Taylah showed how she used it to keep her tea and coffee organised, as well as make-up sponges and brushes, and even snacks!

photo 1.jpg
Taylah Jayne showed that the Kmart product can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, work area, and more! Image source: Instagram/@taylahjaynee.

Reviews on Kmart’s website were filled with praises and suggestions on other ways to use the product.

One suggested it is a great way to store art supplies in an organised manner: ‘It fits all my pens and texters perfectly, and looks great on my crafting table,’ the reviewer said. ‘It has a surprisingly large capacity, and the lid keeps everything dust-free.’

While another offered: ‘Think outside the box for other uses! Glue sticks for hot glue guns, mascara, lipsticks and other makeup pencils, lollies like musk sticks for a Read more about This storage box works for more than [a] lolly bar… the possibilities are endless.’

‘Using this as storage for my kids' art materials. Loving this,’ a third said.

Users on social media were also quick to praise the tips shared by Taylah Jayne, with many sharing other ways they use the product.

‘Great ideas! Would have never thought about the pens,’ one said.

‘We use it for paintbrushes at kinder,’ another shared.

And a third shared: ‘I have one of these in my caravan. I use it for toothbrushes & toothpaste.’

Others, meanwhile, were just plain appreciative.

‘This is awesome! Going to have this in my pantry. Love it,’ another said.

You can watch Taylah Jayne’s full video below:

Similarly, Professional Organiser Anita Birges also shared how this budget-friendly item can turn one’s kitchen into a minimalist coffee connoisseur's dream by separating coffee pods according to strength, flavour, or even brand.

Anita even suggests creating labels for each section, making it even easier to grab your desired blend.

You can read more about Anita’s tip in this article.

But who says it all has to stop at art supplies and coffee pods?

The four different sections of this box really makes it a perfect lolly bar for your favourite sweets and snacks, too—each with its own special mini-section!

Or, if your green thumb is flourishing, you could store seeds neatly for your next gardening project!
Key Takeaways

• Homewares enthusiast Taylah Jayne has revealed the versatility of a $12 Kmart product designed for make-up brush storage, using it in four different ways.
  • The modular brush storage box has been used for storing tea and coffee, stationery, and snacks.
  • Followers praised the storage hacks in the video, with many suggesting other uses for the product.
  • Besides its original function for holding make-up brushes, this product can be used for organising art supplies, creating a fun lolly bar, keeping seeds for gardeners, and storing toothbrushes and toothpaste in the bathroom.
Where else do you see yourself using this Kmart product? Do you have any other ideas on how you can organise with it? Share your ideas with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
This storage idea has done the rounds bought mine at least 3 years ago exactly the same
It can be tough to stay on top of clutter and keep your living space all spick and span.

That's why discovering a clever organisation trick is truly a game-changer!

Taylah Jayne, a fan of nifty homewares, recently revealed how she used this incredibly versatile Kmart product in four different ways to help keep her living areas neat and tidy.

View attachment 29359
Taylah Jayne shared how one Kmart product can be used in four different ways. Image source: Instagram/@taylahjaynee.

Kmart’s Modular Brush Storage Box is an elegant-looking flip-top box that's designed for make-up brushes, but can also be used for so much more!

At just $12, it's a real homeware bargain too.

Taylah showed how she used it to keep her tea and coffee organised, as well as make-up sponges and brushes, and even snacks!

View attachment 29360
Taylah Jayne showed that the Kmart product can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, work area, and more! Image source: Instagram/@taylahjaynee.

Reviews on Kmart’s website were filled with praises and suggestions on other ways to use the product.

One suggested it is a great way to store art supplies in an organised manner: ‘It fits all my pens and texters perfectly, and looks great on my crafting table,’ the reviewer said. ‘It has a surprisingly large capacity, and the lid keeps everything dust-free.’

While another offered: ‘Think outside the box for other uses! Glue sticks for hot glue guns, mascara, lipsticks and other makeup pencils, lollies like musk sticks for a Read more about This storage box works for more than [a] lolly bar… the possibilities are endless.’

‘Using this as storage for my kids' art materials. Loving this,’ a third said.

Users on social media were also quick to praise the tips shared by Taylah Jayne, with many sharing other ways they use the product.

‘Great ideas! Would have never thought about the pens,’ one said.

‘We use it for paintbrushes at kinder,’ another shared.

And a third shared: ‘I have one of these in my caravan. I use it for toothbrushes & toothpaste.’

Others, meanwhile, were just plain appreciative.

‘This is awesome! Going to have this in my pantry. Love it,’ another said.

You can watch Taylah Jayne’s full video below:

Similarly, Professional Organiser Anita Birges also shared how this budget-friendly item can turn one’s kitchen into a minimalist coffee connoisseur's dream by separating coffee pods according to strength, flavour, or even brand.

Anita even suggests creating labels for each section, making it even easier to grab your desired blend.

You can read more about Anita’s tip in this article.

But who says it all has to stop at art supplies and coffee pods?

The four different sections of this box really makes it a perfect lolly bar for your favourite sweets and snacks, too—each with its own special mini-section!

Or, if your green thumb is flourishing, you could store seeds neatly for your next gardening project!
Key Takeaways

• Homewares enthusiast Taylah Jayne has revealed the versatility of a $12 Kmart product designed for make-up brush storage, using it in four different ways.
  • The modular brush storage box has been used for storing tea and coffee, stationery, and snacks.
  • Followers praised the storage hacks in the video, with many suggesting other uses for the product.
  • Besides its original function for holding make-up brushes, this product can be used for organising art supplies, creating a fun lolly bar, keeping seeds for gardeners, and storing toothbrushes and toothpaste in the bathroom.
Where else do you see yourself using this Kmart product? Do you have any other ideas on how you can organise with it? Share your ideas with us in the comments below!

Why add more plastic while throwing away good glass jars?

Try this:

1. Buy 4 or more of the same products in the same sized jars;

2. Consume contents at your usual pace;

3. Remove the label and wash jar; and

4. You've got your storage solution.

Reactions: Noraya

Try this:

My family drank litres and litres of Moccona Coffee, just so I could get the very large jars…these are in my pantry…no need to buy plastic!!
Thank you to my family!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Annna
Well, aren’t we all negative!
I’m a container crazed person, so one (or 2) of these will be coming home to my place in near future! Also good for my granddaughters keeping hair ties & all those other things girls collect in their bathrooms/drawers! Good for sorting Lego bricks as well!! Myriad of uses! Yes, it’s prob been out before but some people have only just discovered it - it’s called ‘full circle’ like so many other things in our lives!
There’s many other things I’d like to see come ‘full circle’, don’t worry about plastics, try respect, manners, morals, modesty, common sense, No woke (whatever that is!), no politically correct, reporters that just gave you the news instead of trying to foist their opinion on you? Schools where your children actually learn instead of being indoctrinated I’m not being negative but live in hope of these things returning one day!
See what talking about a plastic container can do?
C’mon folks, see it for what it is, & it’s potential use for some, not so for others!
Have a great day!☀️🌻😊

Well, aren’t we all negative!
I’m a container crazed person, so one (or 2) of these will be coming home to my place in near future! Also good for my granddaughters keeping hair ties & all those other things girls collect in their bathrooms/drawers! Good for sorting Lego bricks as well!! Myriad of uses! Yes, it’s prob been out before but some people have only just discovered it - it’s called ‘full circle’ like so many other things in our lives!
There’s many other things I’d like to see come ‘full circle’, don’t worry about plastics, try respect, manners, morals, modesty, common sense, No woke (whatever that is!), no politically correct, reporters that just gave you the news instead of trying to foist their opinion on you? Schools where your children actually learn instead of being indoctrinated I’m not being negative but live in hope of these things returning one day!
See what talking about a plastic container can do?
C’mon folks, see it for what it is, & it’s potential use for some, not so for others!
Have a great day!☀️🌻😊

Royal Watcher!!
I am against anything plastic..but that’s just me!!
I totally agree with all the other things mentioned in coming a full circle!!

Try this:

I like my coffee and the coffee jars now store pasta, rice, couscous, lentils etc

I like my coffee and the coffee jars now store pasta, rice, couscous, lentils etc
Yes and there are so many nice coffee/jam/pickle jars on offer.

For an extra dollar or 2, you get the product and the 'storage' jar that when grouped with a few others can create a real statement.

Reactions: Noraya