Xe

Oct 7, 2021
"Toxic Traits"

:ROFLMAO: We all have our strengths and weaknesses in life. What do you consider to be your "toxic trait"?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 23.21.19.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 23.21.19.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ricci and Vinylted
My daughter almost had a fit when she discovered I was reusing left over stock from the slow cooker & casseroles multiple times...

Reactions: Ricci
I trim plants in the garden that are overhanging, then put the cuttings into the garden in a random manner, just incase some of them actually grow, the geraniums seem to survive, now I need to trim the geraniums ( chuckles )........looking for secetaurs in shed

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci and Xe
I trim plants in the garden that are overhanging, then put the cuttings into the garden in a random manner, just incase some of them actually grow, the geraniums seem to survive, now I need to trim the geraniums ( chuckles )........looking for secetaurs in shed
I think gardening is addictive. It feels like magic when you watch something grow. I wouldn't know, though! I have a black thumb :(

Reactions: Ricci
I think gardening is addictive. It feels like magic when you watch something grow. I wouldn't know, though! I have a black thumb :(
my aunty now long passed used to have a green thumb, give her a dry stick and come back in a few weeks and it would be in flower, well almost, just about every plant she had was a winner

• Wow
Reactions: Ricci and Xe
my aunty now long passed used to have a green thumb, give her a dry stick and come back in a few weeks and it would be in flower, well almost, just about every plant she had was a winner
My grandmother is the same @Goodbloke. She's always growing vegetables and they end up being really good quality. She's lucky since she's a vegetarian!

Reactions: Goodbloke and Ricci