TIP FOR TANGLED HAIR

Good morning members....thought you might like this product if you have fine hair that tangles at a breathcof air....I DO....I use this kiddies hair detangle spray from Palmolive and I love it....I buy it from Woolworths....cheers and have a great day everyone 🌞🫠❤️View attachment 10441
OKAY - you are a LIFESAVER. I always struggle with tangled and messy hair especially when I go outside. How's the scent though? I don't like anything too strong or sweet but if it smells fine, then I'll definitely give this one a go! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Bunny62
OKAY - you are a LIFESAVER. I always struggle with tangled and messy hair especially when I go outside. How's the scent though? I don't like anything too strong or sweet but if it smells fine, then I'll definitely give this one a go! ❤️
Hello Sethia, it has a slight smell of roses but not strong....I give the top and under layers of my hair a good spray and fluff it a bit and then brush it starting from the ends of your hair...it only costs about $4 too....hope it helps you...cheers🌞

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Hello Sethia, it has a slight smell of roses but not strong....I give the top and under layers of my hair a good spray and fluff it a bit and then brush it starting from the ends of your hair...it only costs about $4 too....hope it helps you...cheers🌞
You're the best, @Bunny62! Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Bunny62