TikTok users reveal some of the MOST AMAZING kitchen gadgets on Amazon — "Just perfect! Excellent product!"

There's no denying that TikTok has become the go-to platform for shoppers to check out the latest gadgets available on the market right now. After all, content creators put themselves forward to test and review the devices themselves so we don’t have to.

One of the "niche" products that are currently ‘trending’ on the social media platform are cookware and kitchen gadgets.

So, for those who are on the lookout to step up their kitchen game, we have fantastic news for you!

We collated some of the most amazing kitchen gadgets shared by TikTok users on the internet.

Are you ready to find out which ones make the cut?

DziXtKgZGAHqPtix9j83yi4H-8sHaUnled9F_Xo_WKwRQ7yAnvsJVfi_ES1yJHl1wvOyjdHnmZ8UbiJGdZkPqJItJpHwSccGEb507raEmS8Q9_bbnplcJZGKBZG6_albudMF--Q

TikTok users rave over some of the most amazing kitchen gadgets available on Amazon right now. Credit: Amazon.

1. Pasta Pot Strainer

Credit: TikTok/@alwaysmellis

Let's be honest, we often take cooking pasta for granted due to how simple it is — just add uncooked pasta and salt into a pot of boiling water and let it do its thing.

However, there's more to cooking pasta than softening the noodles as some dishes require a specific texture. So, when the noodles start to achieve this texture, it is important to take your pasta out of the boiling water to stop it from cooking further.

If you're looking to serve restaurant-grade pasta, you might want to check out this silicone pasta pot strainer!

This nifty gadget allows users to easily strain pasta out of the pot of boiling water without worrying about any pasta falling out or getting burned by hot water.

Customers left rave reviews of the item, with one person writing: "This the best pasta strainer I’ve ever had! I can't recommend it enough."

The silicone pasta pot strainer is available on Amazon for $13.99.

2. Onion Holder Slicer Food Choppers Slice Assistant

WoLZgcxLpmSM0BAtieMITkPf0UzhvpQkPU1gI3mS2A2v9XikUqyD_mlFjk3gD8KSS4Q1hP0pQtiWR13edxlt8OzP8tUYiTCDruIO0oobeP_qKl8ttOIUbvK-ooprcQY5S9NOWxc

Credit: Amazon

If you're anything like us, you struggle with chopping veggies. If your knife skills aren’t at celebrity chef levels, having this gadget at hand could make your cooking experience a lot more efficient (and safe).

The equipment allows users to chop off any fruit or vegetable without the risk of cutting their own fingers.

"Just perfect! Excellent product," one customer wrote.

The gadget is also available on Amazon and retails for $7.99.

3. Multi-purpose Kitchen Rolling Dish Drainer

Credit: TikTok/@almahomes

We must admit that this item is not the most exciting one on this list, but for those who are struggling to do some tasks in the kitchen, you might want to get your hands on this handy kitchen gadget.

The roll-up sink dish drainer features silicone edges that allow users to easily glide the drainers upon setting up and keep them in place over the sink at both ends.

While there are many varieties found on Amazon, prices for this gadget start at $35.95.

4. Cake Dispensing Spoon

pTco41hIp_fsEDQYjKD3dxW4fa2odMEkyap2H3f8s2Q4OFcbgeYIFdZxMBH1yAidfKHD0Pt1kQyAXN7II5Rz33v6a1WWkrix2IyeznJKc_uoAZae2HowVm6_TVTc5t8nOspe2No

We love baking at the SDC, but there's no denying that there’s a good chance we’ll make a mess e when transferring batter from bowl to tray.

Well, if you're like us and looking for a quick fix for this issue, this $24.99 cake dispensing spoon is perfect for you!

Essentially, the gadget features a large spoon with a silicone plunger that can measure batter. Users just need to simply push a button from the tool to release the batter from the spoon into a mould.

The gadget is perfect for those who are fond of baking treats such as cupcakes, muffins, biscuits, and more!

5. Glass Kitchen Olive Oil Bottle With Silicone Brush

Credit: TikTok/@simplyalfinds

The $37.63 oil brush is a great help for people who are looking to cut down their oil intake without having to deal with the aftermath (i.e. filthy cooking brushes).

To use, simply pour olive oil into the glass bottle and then take the lid off to brush the lid of your pan, or meats and vegetables.

Easy peasy!

Which of these gadgets are you looking forward to getting your hands on? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below, or let us know if there are any you’d like us to review ourselves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I was interested in the oil bottle but when I went to buy it, the cost was $40, not $24.60. Then another came up with the price in the $30+.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: KatKop and Ricci
TikTok users reveal some of the MOST AMAZING kitchen gadgets on Amazon — "Just perfect! Excellent product!"

There's no denying that TikTok has become the go-to platform for shoppers to check out the latest gadgets available on the market right now. After all, content creators put themselves forward to test and review the devices themselves so we don’t have to.

One of the "niche" products that are currently ‘trending’ on the social media platform are cookware and kitchen gadgets.

So, for those who are on the lookout to step up their kitchen game, we have fantastic news for you!

We collated some of the most amazing kitchen gadgets shared by TikTok users on the internet.

Are you ready to find out which ones make the cut?

DziXtKgZGAHqPtix9j83yi4H-8sHaUnled9F_Xo_WKwRQ7yAnvsJVfi_ES1yJHl1wvOyjdHnmZ8UbiJGdZkPqJItJpHwSccGEb507raEmS8Q9_bbnplcJZGKBZG6_albudMF--Q

TikTok users rave over some of the most amazing kitchen gadgets available on Amazon right now. Credit: Amazon.

1. Pasta Pot Strainer

Credit: TikTok/@alwaysmellis

Let's be honest, we often take cooking pasta for granted due to how simple it is — just add uncooked pasta and salt into a pot of boiling water and let it do its thing.

However, there's more to cooking pasta than softening the noodles as some dishes require a specific texture. So, when the noodles start to achieve this texture, it is important to take your pasta out of the boiling water to stop it from cooking further.

If you're looking to serve restaurant-grade pasta, you might want to check out this silicone pasta pot strainer!

This nifty gadget allows users to easily strain pasta out of the pot of boiling water without worrying about any pasta falling out or getting burned by hot water.

Customers left rave reviews of the item, with one person writing: "This the best pasta strainer I’ve ever had! I can't recommend it enough."

The silicone pasta pot strainer is available on Amazon for $13.99.

2. Onion Holder Slicer Food Choppers Slice Assistant

WoLZgcxLpmSM0BAtieMITkPf0UzhvpQkPU1gI3mS2A2v9XikUqyD_mlFjk3gD8KSS4Q1hP0pQtiWR13edxlt8OzP8tUYiTCDruIO0oobeP_qKl8ttOIUbvK-ooprcQY5S9NOWxc

If you're anything like us, you struggle with chopping veggies. If your knife skills aren’t at celebrity chef levels, having this gadget at hand could make your cooking experience a lot more efficient (and safe).

The equipment allows users to chop off any fruit or vegetable without the risk of cutting their own fingers.

"Just perfect! Excellent product," one customer wrote.

The gadget is also available on Amazon and retails for $7.99.

3. Multi-purpose Kitchen Rolling Dish Drainer

Credit: TikTok/@almahomes

We must admit that this item is not the most exciting one on this list, but for those who are struggling to do some tasks in the kitchen, you might want to get your hands on this handy kitchen gadget.

The roll-up sink dish drainer features silicone edges that allow users to easily glide the drainers upon setting up and keep them in place over the sink at both ends.

While there are many varieties found on Amazon, prices for this gadget start at $35.95.

4. Cake Dispensing Spoon

pTco41hIp_fsEDQYjKD3dxW4fa2odMEkyap2H3f8s2Q4OFcbgeYIFdZxMBH1yAidfKHD0Pt1kQyAXN7II5Rz33v6a1WWkrix2IyeznJKc_uoAZae2HowVm6_TVTc5t8nOspe2No

We love baking at the SDC, but there's no denying that there’s a good chance we’ll make a mess e when transferring batter from bowl to tray.

Well, if you're like us and looking for a quick fix for this issue, this $24.99 cake dispensing spoon is perfect for you!

Essentially, the gadget features a large spoon with a silicone plunger that can measure batter. Users just need to simply push a button from the tool to release the batter from the spoon into a mould.

The gadget is perfect for those who are fond of baking treats such as cupcakes, muffins, biscuits, and more!

5. Glass Kitchen Olive Oil Bottle With Silicone Brush

Credit: TikTok/@simplyalfinds

The $37.63 oil brush is a great help for people who are looking to cut down their oil intake without having to deal with the aftermath (i.e. filthy cooking brushes).

To use, simply pour olive oil into the glass bottle and then take the lid off to brush the lid of your pan, or meats and vegetables.

Easy peasy!

Which of these gadgets are you looking forward to getting your hands on? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below, or let us know if there are any you’d like us to review ourselves!

WHERE ARE ALL THE CAN DO AUSSIES put batter in a plastic bag cut off corner bingo no mess

I was interested in the oil bottle but when I went to buy it, the cost was $40, not $24.60. Then another came up with the price in the $30+.
If it is coming from overseas then the price is always dearer....you need to check au price first if possible. I have also been caught like this.

Reactions: KatKop and Ricci
I have always used an icecream scoop for making cupcakes and muffins, I also have a smaller scoop as well and I use both scoops when I make biscuits, I just scoop out the amount i need , no mess, just use a fork to flatten down.