This wild trick reveals how you can get every last drop of tomato sauce out of the bottle

You know that feeling when you’re trying to get the last bit of something out of a bottle, but it seems just to be stuck on the inside of the container?

Well, a man has 'blown minds' over his 'genius' trick for getting every drop of tomato sauce out.

A bloke named Landon Romano shared a video of himself demonstrating his unusual trick with a squeezy bottle of tomato sauce.

photo (2).jpg
A man shares his trick for getting every drop of tomato sauce out. Image source: jcomp on Freepik.

The technique works because the centrifugal force created when Romano swings his arm in a circular motion at high speed will move the last remaining sauce from the bottom of the bottle towards the cap.

'I don’t remember who taught me this,' Romano said while laughing.

'I don’t know, maybe this is the thing that everyone does, or maybe this is just crazy, but... this blew everyone on my (social media page), so here you go.'

Romano said his trick is perfect for getting the 'little bit of (tomato sauce) that’s left' in the bottle. The video shows Romano holding the bottle from the bottom with the lid tightly closed, then spinning his arm in a circular motion at high speed for about seven seconds.

20230904_130909_0000.png
Landon Romano shares his trick on how to get every last drop of tomato sauce out of its bottle. Image source: TikTok/@landonromanoo.

But be careful when you do this, as it can be a risk of a dislocated shoulder!

Romano also burst out laughing because he knew how hilarious the method looked on camera.

His video has been viewed more than 5.1 million times, with many expressing excitement for the trick.

‘I have never seen this hack, but I’m so happy I did,’ one said.

‘Imagine the bottle not working in a restaurant, and you just get up and start swinging it in front of everybody,’ another said.

A third added: “You are doing god’s work! I can’t wait to try this.”

‘I’m gonna do this in the middle of restaurants,’ a fourth said.

While one user joked: “Please, I dislocated my shoulder.”

People who had tried the method confirmed it 'worked like a charm', with one person describing it as 'life changing'.

‘I do this! Works every time,’ one commented.

‘It actually works,’ another confirmed.

While one shared: ‘My parents have been doing this ever since I can remember—it was so funny to me when I was little.’

And another said: ‘Been doing this for years.’

Some of you might be raising your eyebrows at such physical exertion for a condiment. After all, a potential shoulder dislocation is only one of the things you need to worry about if you’re trying this.

Thankfully, some people also offered a more straightforward way to get every last bit of sauce from the bottom—by buying a squeezy bottle with a flat top so it can be stored upside down and the sauce is always near the opening.

You can watch Romano’s trick below:

Key Takeaways
  • A man has revealed his 'genius' method for getting every last drop of tomato sauce out of a bottle.
  • Using a swinging technique while holding the bottle from the bottom, the man claims the centrifugal force moves the remaining sauce towards the cap.
  • The video demonstrating the technique has been viewed over 5.1 million times, with many people stating they will try the method themselves.
  • Some viewers offered their techniques, such as standing the bottle upside down or buying tomato sauce with a flat cap to store it upside down so the sauce is always near the mouth.
Do you have other tips on how to make the most out of a bottle of tomato sauce? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
You know that feeling when you’re trying to get the last bit of something out of a bottle, but it seems just to be stuck on the inside of the container?

Well, a man has 'blown minds' over his 'genius' trick for getting every drop of tomato sauce out.

A bloke named Landon Romano shared a video of himself demonstrating his unusual trick with a squeezy bottle of tomato sauce.

View attachment 29062
A man shares his trick for getting every drop of tomato sauce out. Image source: jcomp on Freepik.

The technique works because the centrifugal force created when Romano swings his arm in a circular motion at high speed will move the last remaining sauce from the bottom of the bottle towards the cap.

'I don’t know, maybe this is the thing that everyone does, or maybe this is just crazy, but... this blew everyone on my (social media page), so here you go.'

Romano said his trick is perfect for getting the 'little bit of (tomato sauce) that’s left' in the bottle. The video shows Romano holding the bottle from the bottom with the lid tightly closed, then spinning his arm in a circular motion at high speed for about seven seconds.

View attachment 29061
Landon Romano shares his trick on how to get every last drop of tomato sauce out of its bottle. Image source: TikTok/@landonromanoo.

Romano also burst out laughing because he knew how hilarious the method looked on camera.

His video has been viewed more than 5.1 million times, with many expressing excitement for the trick.

‘Imagine the bottle not working in a restaurant, and you just get up and start swinging it in front of everybody,’ another said.

People who had tried the method confirmed it 'worked like a charm', with one person describing it as 'life changing'.

While one shared: ‘My parents have been doing this ever since I can remember—it was so funny to me when I was little.’

Some of you might be raising your eyebrows at such physical exertion for a condiment. After all, a potential shoulder dislocation is only one of the things you need to worry about if you’re trying this.

Thankfully, some people also offered a more straightforward way to get every last bit of sauce from the bottom—by buying a squeezy bottle with a flat top so it can be stored upside down and the sauce is always near the opening.

Key Takeaways

• A man has revealed his 'genius' method for getting every last drop of tomato sauce out of a bottle.
  • Using a swinging technique while holding the bottle from the bottom, the man claims the centrifugal force moves the remaining sauce towards the cap.
  • The video demonstrating the technique has been viewed over 5.1 million times, with many people stating they will try the method themselves.
  • Some viewers offered their techniques, such as standing the bottle upside down or buying tomato sauce with a flat cap to store it upside down so the sauce is always near the mouth.
Do you have other tips on how to make the most out of a bottle of tomato sauce? Let us know in the comments below!

When anything gets close to the end, I just store the container upside down. Whether it's sauce, shampoo or whatever. When you next use it the contents will be at the "top" ready to use. Far easier.

View attachment 29062

View attachment 29061

Key Takeaways

Tip it upside-down and let gravity do the work 🙄

When anything gets close to the end, I just store the container upside down. Whether it's sauce, shampoo or whatever. When you next use it the contents will be at the "top" ready to use. Far easier.

Would have thought this was a no brainer, like you, this is how I have been doing this for as long as I can remember!!

View attachment 29062

View attachment 29061

Key Takeaways

My mum who was in the depression, they put a little milk in the bottle glass then shook it up and used it, things were desperate then

View attachment 29062

View attachment 29061

Key Takeaways

Add a little vinegar

Reactions: Jarred Santos

View attachment 29062

View attachment 29061

Key Takeaways

Most tomato sauce these days is so runny that its not a problem!!