This vacuum from Bunnings is all the rage right now—here's why!

It's hard to imagine life without a handy vacuum cleaner. The convenience of eliminating dust and dirt from our homes at the click of a button is truly one of life's little luxuries.

But we understand when discussing vacuum cleaners, dust-busting power and convenience usually come with a hefty price tag.

However, a new vacuum cleaner at Bunnings is turning the tide. With a surge of adoring fans calling it the 'best' they've ever used, we thought it was about time we dished out the details to understand the fuss.

The star of the hour, making waves across Australia's cleaning-fanatic community, is none other than the Ryobi ONE+ HP Brushless Stick Vac with Dual Roller Kit. While the name might seem like a bit of a marathon to pronounce, the scores of glowing reviews make this one an absolute champion in the ring.

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 1.43.43 PM.png
The gadget is in such hot demand that many Bunnings shoppers have reported seeing it sold out at their local stores. Credit: Bunnings.

Priced at $599, the Ryobi model is a steal compared to other similar-ranking brands. The vacuum comes bundled with two 18V batteries, a fast charger, various attachments, a spare filter, and a wall hanger.

The vacuum has become such a hot product among Bunnings patrons that reports of it being sold out locally have surfaced.

One fan took to the 'Mums Who Clean' Facebook page to praise the Ryobi vacuum, saying it transformed her cleaning experience. After just minutes of vacuuming her lounge room rug, the machine extracted an unbelievable amount of dog hair and dirt, lifting the carpet pile back up and making it look new.

Another Bunnings customer, a veteran user of various vacuum brands and models, had nothing but love and respect for the Ryobi model. In particular, she lauded its powerful suction, versatile features, and considerable battery life, saying it is the best she has used to date—even her husband approved!

Adding to the chorus of praises, one more user shared her astonishment at the noticeable amount of debris the Ryobi cleaner picked up after she had already cleaned her floor with another vacuum (a double clean never hurt anyone!)

She specifically highlighted the machine's power in suctioning up stubborn pet hair. 'Make sure you look for this exact one if you have pets!' she said.

While another voiced a few concerns regarding the vacuum's weight, she was most taken with its easy use and maintenance, automatic floor type detection, and overall performance.

She even cautioned against getting too close to socks, as they get sucked right up!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we find it essential to bring forward the best deals for our audience. However, it's equally important to emphasise that while all these testimonials paint a rosy picture, results may vary, and it's crucial to ensure that whatever you purchase suits your needs and preferences.

Like most companies, Bunnings has a return policy on most goods. So, if you jump on this cleaning bandwagon and end up feeling less than impressed, don't hesitate to return or exchange the product.

Key Takeaways

• Bunnings shoppers are in a frenzy over a new stick vacuum that many have praised as the 'best I've ever used'.
  • In a recent post, one shopper raved about the Ryobi ONE+ HP Brushless Stick Vac with Dual Roller Kit.
  • The vacuum, which costs $599, is reportedly in high demand, with reports of it selling out at local stores.
  • Most users are impressed with the powerful suction of the vacuum, its efficiency and easy handling.

If you're looking for a more affordable option, consider checking out Kmart's cordless vacuum cleaner, which some say can even compete with more expensive brands such as Dyson! And for expert-approved techniques on how to vacuum more efficiently, check out this article here.

Have you found the holy grail vacuum that has faithfully served you for years? We'd love to hear all about it, so drop your thoughts in the comments section below!

Reactions: Catss84
Sponsored
I have a dyson stick vacuum which my son got for me at a cost of $800.
Problem is you need to charge it after 20 minutes use .

With stick vacuums you are supposed to hang it on a wall in a charging station. Left on charge 24/7 . The idea is to have it ready at a drop of a hat.

I have floorboards and tiles with rugs, if I had carpet throughout I wouldn't recommend a stick vacumn

I love my stick vac. I don't have it on charge 24/7, just recharge after use as they recharge very quickly.

With stick vacuums you are supposed to hang it on a wall in a charging station. Left on charge 24/7 . The idea is to have it ready at a drop of a hat.

I have floorboards and tiles with rugs, if I had carpet throughout I wouldn't recommend a stick vacumn
I love my Dyson stick, while it might only last 20 odd minutes, recharge is fast & when you do task rotation (yes, I know, ‘retired’ work head on here) it should be ready for the next area when you are!

My Dyson's battery dies after 10 minutes, and it takes hours to recharge! Never again, I'll stick to corded vacuum cleaners, even if they are heavy and awkward.

Reactions: TheBear
My Dyson's battery dies after 10 minutes, and it takes hours to recharge! Never again, I'll stick to corded vacuum cleaners, even if they are heavy and awkward.
Contact Dyson, Im sure they can fix your issues, they have fantastic customer support.

My daughter used mine today and it was fully charged and stopped also after 10 minutes it usually last 15 to 20 minutes. I agree never again I think the dyson is a rip off

Reactions: ElleJay and TheBear
I see you also have breath easy plants. I have them as well , they are the best air purifier
Sorry Suzanne, not my plants. Stock photos, because my cleaning gear was in another room and I was too lazy to pose them for photos. We're in rural SE QLD so opening doors and windows takes care of the air quality within our home.