This trick makes toilet cleaning easier and boosts cleaning product effectiveness!

Cleaning the bathroom can sometimes feel like a never-ending chore, but trust us, it's a task you don't want to overlook.

Without regular scrubbing and sprucing (using the right products, of course), dirt and grime can take over, creating a scent that could make your eyes water. Not exactly the kind of ambience you want in your home, right?

Well, don't worry because there's a genius toilet-cleaning trick that recently made its way into the spotlight, and it's so brilliantly simple that you'll wonder why you haven't thought of it before!

A cleaning maestro, known as @tipsandtrickswithq on social media, shared her brilliant technique with the world. Prepare to be amazed!

What she does is pour water from a small plastic bucket into the toilet bowl before going in with a disposable toilet wand.

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 5.54.50 PM.png
Pouring water into the bowl removes excess water allowing you to add your cleaner easily. Credit: TikTok/tipsandtrickswithq.

Now, why would she do such a thing, you may ask? Well, pouring water into the bowl before cleaning it apparently 'forces' the toilet to flush.

And the best part? It won't fill back up with water, which means your trusty toilet cleaner won't become diluted and weak. That's a game-changer!

This little trick comes in especially handy when dealing with those stubborn stains that love to gather around the rim. You know the ones we're talking about—the stains that always seem to mock you from their hard-to-reach spots.

With this clever technique, you'll have no trouble getting your cleaning product exactly where it needs to be. Not only does this method make it easier for you to clean the toilet, but it also allows your cleaning products to work better.

It's not just toilet cleaners that need time to sit; if you're using any spray and wipe product, an interval between spraying and wiping is usually recommended too.

The method was met with positive reviews from fellow homeowners, with some commenting that it was information they could add to their cleaning routine.

'Thank you for this!' commented one user, while another added, 'I never knew this. That explains why my product doesn't work sometimes…'

'You bet I'll be trying this later in the bathroom,' a third went on to say.

While watching the video, a few folks had some rather clever suggestions to share. One bright idea that popped up was turning off the water at the wall to prevent the bowl from filling up until you’re finished with your cleaning.

Now, onto another burning question that was on everyone's mind. People were curious to know which toilet cleaner the woman in the video used.

Apparently she was using none other than the mighty Clorox toilet wand! It's a nifty tool that comes with disposable heads already loaded with bleach-based cleaning goodness. Talk about convenience and effectiveness rolled into one.

Key Takeaways

• A woman has shared an ingenious trick for cleaning stubborn toilet stains.
  • The method involves emptying the water from the toilet bowl before applying the cleaning product to prevent it from being watered down.
  • She demonstrated this by pouring a small bucket of water into the toilet to trigger a flush and then cleaning it with a disposable toilet wand.
  • The video has proven popular with over one million views, although some viewers suggested simply turning off the water at the wall as an alternate method.

So, there you have it—some handy suggestions and a fantastic toilet-cleaning product recommendation, all in one place. Cleaning the throne just got a little easier, don't you think?

Members, do you have other bathroom cleaning tips and tricks to share? Leave them in the comments below!

Sponsored
i use muriatic acid , not always but when the calcium build up wont budge . leave for hour or so then use bicarb to neutralise . little by little till stops frothing .

I used to clean public toilets in town where I live as part of my job 5 days a week.
I used a disinfectant cleaner which is really available ie White King Disinfectant Cleaner is one there are many more even non brands all do the same job, squrt the cleaner around the top of the toilet use the brush to give it a good scrub leave it sit for a few seconds and flush, done make sure that you leave the brush somewhere were it can dry before you put it back into the holder otherwise it will cause a unpleasant smell.

Reactions: KaraJenna
I bless the day I decided to buy a rimless toilet when having to replace the old one.
What a difference it makes.
I used to put the gloves on and get in under the rim because I didn't trust a brush to get to where it needed. Now, no need to worry about that nasty area.
I have also happened upon a toilet cleaning block that is, above all for me, friendly for our environment. You can get things like this online if you have the patience to do the research. I am patient, and use the KOH product to great effect. No bleach needed. I just pop it in the bowl, give it time to do it's magic, then brush and flush.
Our home is almost chemical free. That started because my oldest grandson has a severe asthma condition. When having a shower the steam builds up, and if you used a bleach based cleaner in the bathroom, it will be air-born and we are breathing it in. Not good for chronic asthmatics. Since I have found effective cleaners without chemicals, no issues.
I read all the cleaning tips to see what folk are coming up with. It is a little disappointing to see so many chemicals being used, but I guess that is something I must accept.
Happy housework everyone.

• Love
Reactions: KaraJenna
Oh please, next we will be told that we are doing our business on the toilet….wrong!!

How could reducing the amount of water in your toilet make it easier for you to clean around the rim? Surely, if you squirt the cleaning liquid or gel under the rim, as you can with the bent nozzle on the bottle, it is applied undiluted anyway. There are brushes designed to reach under the rim too, so I can't see this being a problem area.

Cleaning the bathroom can sometimes feel like a never-ending chore, but trust us, it's a task you don't want to overlook.

Without regular scrubbing and sprucing (using the right products, of course), dirt and grime can take over, creating a scent that could make your eyes water. Not exactly the kind of ambience you want in your home, right?

Well, don't worry because there's a genius toilet-cleaning trick that recently made its way into the spotlight, and it's so brilliantly simple that you'll wonder why you haven't thought of it before!

A cleaning maestro, known as @tipsandtrickswithq on social media, shared her brilliant technique with the world. Prepare to be amazed!

What she does is pour water from a small plastic bucket into the toilet bowl before going in with a disposable toilet wand.

View attachment 25527
Pouring water into the bowl removes excess water allowing you to add your cleaner easily. Credit: TikTok/tipsandtrickswithq.

Now, why would she do such a thing, you may ask? Well, pouring water into the bowl before cleaning it apparently 'forces' the toilet to flush.

And the best part? It won't fill back up with water, which means your trusty toilet cleaner won't become diluted and weak. That's a game-changer!

This little trick comes in especially handy when dealing with those stubborn stains that love to gather around the rim. You know the ones we're talking about—the stains that always seem to mock you from their hard-to-reach spots.

With this clever technique, you'll have no trouble getting your cleaning product exactly where it needs to be. Not only does this method make it easier for you to clean the toilet, but it also allows your cleaning products to work better.

It's not just toilet cleaners that need time to sit; if you're using any spray and wipe product, an interval between spraying and wiping is usually recommended too.

The method was met with positive reviews from fellow homeowners, with some commenting that it was information they could add to their cleaning routine.

'Thank you for this!' commented one user, while another added, 'I never knew this. That explains why my product doesn't work sometimes…'

'You bet I'll be trying this later in the bathroom,' a third went on to say.

While watching the video, a few folks had some rather clever suggestions to share. One bright idea that popped up was turning off the water at the wall to prevent the bowl from filling up until you’re finished with your cleaning.

Now, onto another burning question that was on everyone's mind. People were curious to know which toilet cleaner the woman in the video used.

Apparently she was using none other than the mighty Clorox toilet wand! It's a nifty tool that comes with disposable heads already loaded with bleach-based cleaning goodness. Talk about convenience and effectiveness rolled into one.

Key Takeaways

• A woman has shared an ingenious trick for cleaning stubborn toilet stains.
  • The method involves emptying the water from the toilet bowl before applying the cleaning product to prevent it from being watered down.
  • She demonstrated this by pouring a small bucket of water into the toilet to trigger a flush and then cleaning it with a disposable toilet wand.
  • The video has proven popular with over one million views, although some viewers suggested simply turning off the water at the wall as an alternate method.

So, there you have it—some handy suggestions and a fantastic toilet-cleaning product recommendation, all in one place. Cleaning the throne just got a little easier, don't you think?

Members, do you have other bathroom cleaning tips and tricks to share? Leave them in the comments below!

If you stubborn stains a can of coke overnight in bowl easy peassy.