SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
This senior became a social media sensation for botching tongue twisters!

If you're in the mood for a delightful fact that guarantees giggles, you’ve come to the right place! But before we dive right into it, we challenge you to say, ‘Baked in a buttery flaky crust,’ as fast as you can!

Fact.png
Source: @amanda_carluccio (TikTok)

Now, if you found that to be a tongue-twisting feat, fear not—this funny video of a senior who gained internet stardom for repeatedly stumbling over tongue twisters has won hearts across the world.

Last edited:
at sounds like a barrel of laughs! I love a good tongue twister challenge, so count me in! It's amazing how something as simple as trying to say a phrase quickly can turn into such a hilarious moment.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I can just imagine the senior in the video struggling with those tongue twisters—it must have been both adorable and entertaining to watch!Funny videos like these always have a way of brightening my day. Whenever I need a quick laugh or a mood boost, I know I can rely on them to deliver. It's incredible how laughter has the power to bring people together and lift our spirits.Oh, and speaking of boosting your online presence, have you ever thought about trying out an SMM panel? I've personally seen great results with this site https://dnoxsmm.com/. It's like having a secret weapon to level up your social media game and reach a wider audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Littleboy8