This professional cleaner says she only needs one product to make any home shine

We know that keeping your home clean is essential to maintaining your well-being, even during challenging times.

But we also know that many cleaning products are expensive and contain harmful chemicals, which could potentially cause health issues.

One professional cleaner, however, said that one cleaning solution can clear any dirt or grime from any surface and always leaves it looking spotless.

Do you often find yourself spending large amounts of money on various cleaning products, each aimed at a specific surface or purpose? Turns out, there might be a more cost-effective solution that still delivers astounding results.

Kacie, an experienced professional cleaner and the owner of The Big Clean Co in Melbourne, recently shared her secret weapon for making homes sparkle from top to bottom.

We’ve written several stories about her before. Kacie usually shares her home-cleaning tips and tricks using DIY solutions, but this time she’s made her own cleaning solution that she claims could remove dirt and grime from doors, cooktops, bathrooms, and any other surface of your home.

clean1.jpg
Kacie said she uses one product to clean every surface of her home. Credit: Matilda Wormwood/Pexels

Based on the product description, For All is a ‘concentrated detergent’ that has neutral pH and contains ‘biodegradable surfactants’.

‘It won’t strip away anything but the dirt and grime you’re aiming for,’ the website read.

However, the solution must be diluted before use since it is a concentrated chemical.

‘You just need a little bit of For All liquid on a wet microfibre cloth or in a spray bottle. A rub here, a scrub there and 1,2,3 your whole place is clean using this one product For All hard surfaces,’ the description said.

According to Kacie, if you think you need several cleaning tools and solutions to clean the surfaces of your home, you’ve been ‘sold a lie’.

‘It's time to simplify your routine,’ she stated.

In her social media pages, Kacie showed how she uses her own product to clean up not just her living spaces but her clients’ homes as well.

She said in one clip: ‘If you are cleaning something really dirty like a built-up shower, a greasy stove top or an oven, pour it straight onto whatever you're scrubbing with – whether it's a scrubbing brush, a cloth or a scourer because that's how you get that concentrated cleaning power.’

clean2.jpg
One bottle lasts for a long time, according to Kacie. Credit: For All Australia

But does the product really work as well as Kacie claims?

Well, reviews online have been mixed.

Overall, however, her customers stated that For All is a high-performance cleaner.

‘This product is amazing. We bought our house a few years ago and couldn’t get rid of the fat build-up around the gas burns. Since using For All Australia, my oven looks brand new,’ one wrote.

Another commented: ‘This is a really high-performing cleaner for multiple uses. It is extremely concentrated; the fragrances are natural oils and very good.’ The social media user went on to say that they were happy to recommend For All to others. However, they received their order quite late.

Others said they were sceptical at first over the effectiveness of the cleaning solution.

‘I was a bit sceptical at first as I have been cleaning for over ten years and tried many different options of cleaning products natural and not natural while cleaning,’ an anonymous user shared.

They added that their favourite cleaning solution for their shower screen was vinegar, detergent, and water. However, since trying For All, they said they’d ‘never go back’ to vinegar.

‘I was a bit sceptical…Yet another cleaning product! But I was pleasantly surprised,’ another responded.

Some, however, gave it poor reviews. Many claimed they hadn’t received any of their orders for weeks.

‘It's been over three weeks, and I still haven't received my order. The only communication is from my end,’ one claimed.

Another agreed and shared that they won’t be ordering again. ‘This was my first order and, unfortunately, will be my last. Still waiting almost a month later,’ they added.

However, for one customer, the product failed to meet their standards. They claimed that while they’ve used For All before and ‘loved’ the results, they encountered problems once they chose to try the peppermint-scented variety.

‘I thought I’d wait a few months and use it to give the best review and see if it would grow on me, but unfortunately, my review has nothing good to say,’ they said.

According to the customer, the product left murky streaks on glass and mirrors, and it made their car windows ‘so bad’ that they couldn’t see out of their windscreens.

‘It also leaves streaks on my Lino floorboards and my kitchen cupboards, my mirrors and sliding window doors. It’s made cleaning harder, and also, I’ve now gone out to buy window cleaner and vinegar to get the streak film off all my windows and floors,’ the customer claimed before adding that maybe they’d just been given a bottle that was ‘faulty’.

The Big Clean Co has yet to comment on this matter. For All costs $23.95 per 1-litre bottle.
Key Takeaways
  • A professional cleaner named Kacie revealed that For All Australia is the only cleaning product she needs for various household surfaces.
  • Kacie, who runs The Big Clean Co in Melbourne, debunked the idea that different surface sprays and designated kitchen and bathroom cleaners are necessary.
  • For All Australia, made with biodegradable ingredients and a recycled plastic bottle, costs $23.95 for a 1L bottle.
Have you ever used this product? We’d love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments!

Sponsored
We know that keeping your home clean is essential to maintaining your well-being, even during challenging times.

But we also know that many cleaning products are expensive and contain harmful chemicals, which could potentially cause health issues.

One professional cleaner, however, said that one cleaning solution can clear any dirt or grime from any surface and always leaves it looking spotless.

Do you often find yourself spending large amounts of money on various cleaning products, each aimed at a specific surface or purpose? Turns out, there might be a more cost-effective solution that still delivers astounding results.

Kacie, an experienced professional cleaner and the owner of The Big Clean Co in Melbourne, recently shared her secret weapon for making homes sparkle from top to bottom.

We’ve written several stories about her before. Kacie usually shares her home-cleaning tips and tricks using DIY solutions, but this time she’s made her own cleaning solution that she claims could remove dirt and grime from doors, cooktops, bathrooms, and any other surface of your home.

View attachment 18384
Kacie said she uses one product to clean every surface of her home. Credit: Matilda Wormwood/Pexels

Based on the product description, For All is a ‘concentrated detergent’ that has neutral pH and contains ‘biodegradable surfactants’.

‘It won’t strip away anything but the dirt and grime you’re aiming for,’ the website read.

However, the solution must be diluted before use since it is a concentrated chemical.

‘You just need a little bit of For All liquid on a wet microfibre cloth or in a spray bottle. A rub here, a scrub there and 1,2,3 your whole place is clean using this one product For All hard surfaces,’ the description said.

According to Kacie, if you think you need several cleaning tools and solutions to clean the surfaces of your home, you’ve been ‘sold a lie’.

‘It's time to simplify your routine,’ she stated.

In her social media pages, Kacie showed how she uses her own product to clean up not just her living spaces but her clients’ homes as well.

She said in one clip: ‘If you are cleaning something really dirty like a built-up shower, a greasy stove top or an oven, pour it straight onto whatever you're scrubbing with – whether it's a scrubbing brush, a cloth or a scourer because that's how you get that concentrated cleaning power.’

View attachment 18385
One bottle lasts for a long time, according to Kacie. Credit: For All Australia

But does the product really work as well as Kacie claims?

Well, reviews online have been mixed.

Overall, however, her customers stated that For All is a high-performance cleaner.

‘This product is amazing. We bought our house a few years ago and couldn’t get rid of the fat build-up around the gas burns. Since using For All Australia, my oven looks brand new,’ one wrote.

Another commented: ‘This is a really high-performing cleaner for multiple uses. It is extremely concentrated; the fragrances are natural oils and very good.’ The social media user went on to say that they were happy to recommend For All to others. However, they received their order quite late.

Others said they were sceptical at first over the effectiveness of the cleaning solution.

‘I was a bit sceptical at first as I have been cleaning for over ten years and tried many different options of cleaning products natural and not natural while cleaning,’ an anonymous user shared.

They added that their favourite cleaning solution for their shower screen was vinegar, detergent, and water. However, since trying For All, they said they’d ‘never go back’ to vinegar.

‘I was a bit sceptical…Yet another cleaning product! But I was pleasantly surprised,’ another responded.

Some, however, gave it poor reviews. Many claimed they hadn’t received any of their orders for weeks.

‘It's been over three weeks, and I still haven't received my order. The only communication is from my end,’ one claimed.

Another agreed and shared that they won’t be ordering again. ‘This was my first order and, unfortunately, will be my last. Still waiting almost a month later,’ they added.

However, for one customer, the product failed to meet their standards. They claimed that while they’ve used For All before and ‘loved’ the results, they encountered problems once they chose to try the peppermint-scented variety.

‘I thought I’d wait a few months and use it to give the best review and see if it would grow on me, but unfortunately, my review has nothing good to say,’ they said.

According to the customer, the product left murky streaks on glass and mirrors, and it made their car windows ‘so bad’ that they couldn’t see out of their windscreens.

‘It also leaves streaks on my Lino floorboards and my kitchen cupboards, my mirrors and sliding window doors. It’s made cleaning harder, and also, I’ve now gone out to buy window cleaner and vinegar to get the streak film off all my windows and floors,’ the customer claimed before adding that maybe they’d just been given a bottle that was ‘faulty’.

The Big Clean Co has yet to comment on this matter. For All costs $23.95 per 1-litre bottle.
Key Takeaways

• A professional cleaner named Kacie revealed that For All Australia is the only cleaning product she needs for various household surfaces.
  • Kacie, who runs The Big Clean Co in Melbourne, debunked the idea that different surface sprays and designated kitchen and bathroom cleaners are necessary.
  • For All Australia, made with biodegradable ingredients and a recycled plastic bottle, costs $23.95 for a 1L bottle.
Have you ever used this product? We’d love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments!
never heard of this product.

Have never heard of it, probably because of its unavailability.