This multi-purpose cleaning gadget can help you save tons of time and energy!

All of us here are avid cleaning enthusiasts, but if you're a busy person, then you know that keeping a sparkling home is no easy feat. It seems like as soon as you finish one job, another one pops up out of nowhere.

Dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming – the list goes on and on. And it can all be very overwhelming, especially if you have other things on your plate (which, let's be honest – we always do!).

But what if we told you that there was a way to make cleaning much easier? No, we're not talking about hiring help or investing hundreds of dollars in some expensive high-tech gadget (although those would be nice, too).

We're talking about something much simpler: an electric cleaning brush.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.18.10 AM.png
Electric cleaning brushes can save home cleaners a lot of time and energy. Credit: Black & Decker.

Now before you roll your eyes and say, 'I don't need another gadget!' hear us out.

These brushes are designed to make your life easier by taking care of all the hard work for you. All you need to do is hold it and guide it along surfaces – it really is that simple!

And they work great on all sorts of surfaces, too: tiles, linoleum floors, even carpets and oven doors! Just imagine being able to clean your entire house with minimal effort… it sounds like a dream come true, doesn't it?

Well, luckily for us, dreams really do come true! Carolina McCauley from Perth is living proof of that. The mum-of-two was recently introduced to the Black & Decker Power Scrubber, and she says it has completely changed her life.

In one of her most recent posts on social media, she was seen using it to scrub her sink with baking powder and dish soap – something she says takes her only minutes compared to the hours she used to spend scrubbing by hand before.

And best of all? The results are amazing! Her sink looks brand new again after just one quick scrub with the brush.

Needless to say, her followers were quick to jump on board the cleaning-gadget bandwagon, with many saying they'd be rushing out to buy one for themselves ASAP. Some even went so far as to say that the brush had 'changed their life', just like it had Carolina's.

So if you're a busy person who's looking for an easier way to keep your home clean, then we highly recommend investing in an electric cleaning brush. You won't regret it!

Not only will it save you an incredible amount of effort and time, but it can also make the whole cleaning process more enjoyable – believe us, there ain't a better feeling than seeing an electric brush do the cleaning and scrubbing for you.

Countless electric brushes claim to be the best on the market nowadays, which is why it can be hard for people who are just starting out to find their way around.

So, before you go out and get yourself an electric cleaning brush, let's have a look at what you need to know.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.17.57 AM.png
There are things to consider before buying your first electric scrubber. Credit: Catch.com.au.

Consider first the area you need to clean

Before buying an electric cleaning brush, one of the most important things to think about is what area you need to clean and how big it is. Some electric cleaning brushes are made for cleaning small spaces, while others are better for cleaning larger ones.

Small electric brushes are ideal for spot cleaning or cleaning areas with limited access, such as bathrooms. But you'll need a bigger brush if you need to clean a broader area, such as a living room or kitchen.

It's also crucial to use the right brush for the job, as various bristle shapes and sizes are intended for use on specific surfaces. Brushes with softer bristles are preferable for cleaning hardwood floors because they won't scratch the finish. Choose a brush with stiff bristles if you have tile or linoleum flooring, as this will allow you to scrub more deeply.

Budget

Another crucial consideration when choosing an electric cleaning brush is whether or not you're willing or able to splurge on one. With such a huge selection of prices for these brushes, it's important to find one that fits your budget.

After all, you wouldn't want to shell out too much cash for something that has no use other than to clean toilets. Even though it may take a bit longer, you can accomplish the same results using less expensive brushes. But we also don’t want to buy the cheapest option and have it break after two uses.

Features

There is a wide range of electric brushes available on the market, some of which come with multiple features. Some brushes come with additional attachments for different purposes, while others have built-in lights or storage compartments.

All these features sound like a treat to some people, but they come in handy in different situations. For instance, an electric brush with detachable bristles is very easy to clean and maintain. On the other hand, one with a storage compartment can be used to store all the cleaning supplies in one place. It all depends on you and how you clean!

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.17.46 AM.png
Most electric brushes come with additional attachments for different purposes. Credit: Black & Decker.

With these points in mind, you should have no problem finding the perfect electric scrubber for your cleaning needs.

Good luck with your search, members - and happy cleaning! As always, if you have more tips for buying an electric scrub, feel free to share them in the comments section below!

Sponsored
I have one of those pictured to clean the tiles in the shower, a job I cannot physically do anymore, but this cleaning brush is magic and takes the soap scum off with bicarb and a little vinegar. As it is has a long handle and different heads there is not the bending to do anymore.

I have one of those pictured to clean the tiles in the shower, a job I cannot physically do anymore, but this cleaning brush is magic and takes the soap scum off with bicarb and a little vinegar. As it is has a long handle and different heads there is not the bending to do anymore.
Then this is the one I need as I can no longer do the physical things like cleaning the oven or the shower & paid help doesn't want to do this either.

Reactions: Liz and Ricci
I have been using a turbo scrub power brush in the showers for about 10 years, does a great job. Has different heads and a 2 piece handle so you can have it longer or shorter as required. I am still using the original one I bought. Saves me so much manual scrubbing.

Reactions: Ricci
Then this is the one I need as I can no longer do the physical things like cleaning the oven or the shower & paid help doesn't want to do this either.
It is annoying that paid help wont' do showers and ovens, I don't know what the problem is but I get the same answer from my aged care provider that they don't do ovens and showers. What are we supposed to do when we cannot even use this magic implement?

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci
It is annoying that paid help wont' do showers and ovens, I don't know what the problem is but I get the same answer from my aged care provider that they don't do ovens and showers. What are we supposed to do when we cannot even use this magic implement?
I have never used my oven so that's no problem but my "My Aged Care" cleaner does my shower every week. :)

Reactions: Liz