This Kmart “coffee” grinder is always sold out, and shoppers wonder why

Shoppers have been speculating why they can never snag this popular Kmart product, and the reason may not be what you’re expecting.

A user on TikTok shared a video on why this “coffee” grinder is always sold out.

“Nothing today other than the reviews of the Kmart ‘coffee’ grinder,” she wrote on the video, showing different customer reviews for the item on the Kmart website.

One could easily believe that the reviews would pertain to the appliance’s perfect grinding abilities, but scrolling deeper into the reviews section, people use it for an entirely different reason.

uJpxbv7vYdDqRdhqMK9P0VcdGB-FJVJFDxTRdOOV3VLQuLRK-DMr42NaNIp07NPVOgSZOsWPcIKDe42zY5QWtd-sdc4RL-C9FbkxM6lwNf1tIBYAkT4T9_s91VU30NhU-AaDmhF4=s1600

The ‘Coffee’ grinder ‘works well to finely cut herbs’ according to one reviewer. Photo from TikTok.

“I use this for something other than what is recommended; it works really well,” one user commented.

“Best herb grinder you can buy for that money,” another added.

“Love this muzza, perfect for herbs,” one said, along with a 5-star rating.

TikTok users joined in the “golden” discovery with their own experiences.

“I think I’m the only person who uses the Kmart coffee grinder for actual coffee beans,” one user jokingly said.

“I don’t think I know anyone that uses this for coffee,” another added.

One person even wondered, “why is it just Australians I see using coffee grinders to make chop” with others replying that they just prefer to “work smarter, not harder”.

AMDv6yC-6nv41dhXnI4SU9NJDB1G728q-nm9PBlHKx1mYxy7sq_izw8Umi70nmbvaBIWz4MVtyWcXqnOkUzE1a5IlbZAdHmUPo-DWMszyliGUDHEffcupO2leOxynDK15oMVElRk=s1600

The $14 Kmart item garnered a 5-star rating and over 270 reviews on the website. Photo from Kmart.

What about you? How do you use your ‘coffee’ grinder? If you have some herbs in need of chopping, you can always get one of these on the Kmart website, but you may have to wait until they replenish their stocks.

Reactions: MarilynRogers
Sponsored