This $6 Kmart camping tip amuses shoppers and experienced campers alike

It’s important to have the right gadgets when going on a camping trip to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Camping enthusiasts and Kmart shoppers alike have expressed their amusement over this new camping tip that's as ingenious as it is affordable.

So, what’s the secret?

A $6 kitchen gadget that's been repurposed to whip up delicious smoothies outdoors!

The tip was shared on social media by savvy Kmart shopper Harriet who demonstrated how she and her partner use the store's $6 Pull Chopper to create refreshing drinks in a flash.

The kitchen item has been a popular purchase for years, with countless customers praising its ability to chop vegetables quickly and efficiently.

SDC Images (7).png
Kmart shopper shared her tip for whipping up smoothies while on a camping trip. Image source: TikTok/@harriet.hunnisett.

But now, this clever couple has discovered it's also an excellent tool for making smoothies.

'Best $6 we've ever spent,' she said.

The video showed Harriet’s partner energetically pulling on the Pull Chopper's cord for a few seconds, effectively mashing up the ingredients—a mix of berries, banana, yoghurt, granola, peanut butter, and a splash of water.

He then rated the smoothie a solid 9.5 out of 10.

'Nine point five because I always feel there's room for improvement. But it's pretty good,' he commented.

You can watch the full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@harriet.hunnisett.

The video has since gone viral, amassing over 470,000 views, with one viewer saying: 'How cool!'

Another chimed in: 'This is the best cheap device ever! I have one in my caravan! Love it.'

'This is amazing,' a third said.

While a fourth added: 'That’s actually so smart. I’m gonna try it.'

In other news, travellers have been raving about a $10 Kmart product, perfect for camping, road trips, and summer boating.

The 20L Solar Camp Shower is in high demand across Australia, as shoppers share how this gadget allows them to freshen up wherever their travels take them.

Designed for convenience, the shower bag comes equipped with a flexible hose, a tap to turn the water on and off, and a cord with a hook, making sure of an effortless setup.

You can read more about this product here.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers have discovered a new use for the store's Pull Chopper as a tool for making smoothies while camping.
  • The method involves placing various ingredients into the chopper and pulling the cord to mash them up.
  • A video demonstrating this camping tip has gained over 470,000 views and thousands of reactions on social media.
  • Many expressed their enthusiasm for this innovative idea and their plans to try it themselves.
What do you think about this camping tip, members? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Reactions: marni and Liag
Sponsored
Nothing is better than getting stinky and sweaty, dirty and sandy, not to mention reeking of a campfire! I love it!
In my early twenties, I took extended leave from work and spent 17 weeks alone camping on a beach on the Far South Coast of NSW. Surfing and fishing and seeing NOBODY else....not one solitary human being. Total bliss. Every week, I would drive to Merimbula for supplies. No haircut, irregular shaving....I must have looked like a total misfit! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bullwinkle
I’d been camping as a child with my family and also as a mum with young children. Couldn’t wait to get home each and every time. But I know and have known plenty of people who love camping. Whatever makes us happy…..

Reactions: Veggiepatch