This $3.25 Kmart item will bring your fluffy blankets and jumpers back to life!

Ah, the tell-tale signs of winter approaching - the chill in the air, the shorter days, and the reluctance to leave the warmth of your bed each morning. As much as we may love the festive cheer and cosy vibes that come with winter, we can't deny that the plummeting temperatures can be brutal.

But don't worry because there's nothing quite like snuggling up in your favourite winter woollies to combat the cold. Whether it's a chunky knit sweater, a soft scarf, or a pair of trusty gloves, we all have our go-to winter essentials.

The only downside? The wear and tear that comes with frequent use. Even with the best care, our winter woollies can start to look a little worse for wear after a few months of use.

But here's the good news - we've stumbled upon a super simple and wallet-friendly way to breathe new life into your beloved winter woollies. And the best part? You won't have to break the bank for it. All it takes is a quick trip to Kmart and $3.25 to spare!

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 9.28.36 PM (1).png
A Kmart shopper has revealed a method to get winter woollies looking as good as new using a $3 pet comb. Credit: Facebook.

The Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia Facebook page is always full of inventive ideas and money-saving tips, but one recent tip has really caught our attention.

A member of the page posted about using a $3.25 pet comb from Kmart to breathe new life into her daughter's fluffy Oodie, which was starting to look a little worn out. The post quickly gained traction, with many people amazed at how such a simple and affordable solution could make such a big difference.

The mum who posted the tip expressed her gratitude to the original poster, saying, 'A huge thanks to the lady who posted how she revitalised her bunny with the pet comb from Kmart.'

She then went on to try the advice herself and was thrilled with the results. 'I decided to take out my daughter's Oodie to try and spruce up the sherpa underside of it in preparation for the colder weather. I have to say I'm pretty pleased!'

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 9.28.45 PM.png
Some shoppers shared inspiration for other uses for the brush, such as on rugs, blankets, and toys. Credit: Kmart.

It's not just the original poster who was thrilled with the results of the $3.25 pet comb hack - the comments section was also buzzing with excitement over this genius idea.

One person exclaimed, 'WHAAAT!? That looks awesome! What a clever idea,' while another called it 'so smart.' Many others also chimed in with their own success stories, saying things like, 'Great idea. My son is always complaining about how the inside of his Oodie isn't fluffy anymore.'

But the post didn't just inspire people to revamp their Oodies - it also gave them ideas for other items to use the pet comb on. 'I have a rug I could do this to,' said one shopper, while another wrote, 'I'm going to try it on my blankets. Have tried all other methods, and they don't work.'

And one person even suggested using the method on a soft toy bunny, saying, 'I'm going to try on our little grandkid's toy bunny.'

It's amazing to see how one simple post can inspire so many people and lead to endless possibilities. It just goes to show that with a little creativity, even the most mundane items can be used in innovative and useful ways.

Key Takeaways

• The $3.25 Kmart pet comb hack is a genius idea shared on the Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia Facebook page.
  • It involves using the comb to fluff up the sherpa underside of winter woollies and other fluffy items, giving them new life.

Speaking of winter… Are you on the lookout for a stylish yet affordable piece to add to your winter wardrobe? Look no further than the Kmart Quilted Puffer Vest!

Puffer vests are a staple during the colder months, but with luxury brands charging a small fortune for them, many of us are left searching for an affordable alternative. Luckily, Kmart has come to the rescue with its trendy puffer vest at a fraction of the cost.

It's no surprise that this piece has been getting some serious attention from shoppers. So, if you want to know more about the Kmart puffer vest and why it's the must-have item of the season, be sure to check out the link here.

The $3.25 Kmart pet comb trick is just one example of the many inventive and wallet-friendly ideas shared on the internet, and it's amazing to see how one simple item can make such a big difference in our lives, whether it's revitalising a winter woolly or bringing new life to an old rug or blanket.

But we want to know, members - what other tips and tricks have you discovered on Facebook or elsewhere? And do you want to leave out some advice now that the winter season is a few months from now? Let us know in the comments below!

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
Ah, the tell-tale signs of winter approaching - the chill in the air, the shorter days, and the reluctance to leave the warmth of your bed each morning. As much as we may love the festive cheer and cosy vibes that come with winter, we can't deny that the plummeting temperatures can be brutal.

But don't worry because there's nothing quite like snuggling up in your favourite winter woollies to combat the cold. Whether it's a chunky knit sweater, a soft scarf, or a pair of trusty gloves, we all have our go-to winter essentials.

The only downside? The wear and tear that comes with frequent use. Even with the best care, our winter woollies can start to look a little worse for wear after a few months of use.

But here's the good news - we've stumbled upon a super simple and wallet-friendly way to breathe new life into your beloved winter woollies. And the best part? You won't have to break the bank for it. All it takes is a quick trip to Kmart and $3.25 to spare!

View attachment 16940
A Kmart shopper has revealed a method to get winter woollies looking as good as new using a $3 pet comb. Credit: Facebook.

The Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia Facebook page is always full of inventive ideas and money-saving tips, but one recent tip has really caught our attention.

A member of the page posted about using a $3.25 pet comb from Kmart to breathe new life into her daughter's fluffy Oodie, which was starting to look a little worn out. The post quickly gained traction, with many people amazed at how such a simple and affordable solution could make such a big difference.

The mum who posted the tip expressed her gratitude to the original poster, saying, 'A huge thanks to the lady who posted how she revitalised her bunny with the pet comb from Kmart.'

She then went on to try the advice herself and was thrilled with the results. 'I decided to take out my daughter's Oodie to try and spruce up the sherpa underside of it in preparation for the colder weather. I have to say I'm pretty pleased!'

View attachment 16941
Some shoppers shared inspiration for other uses for the brush, such as on rugs, blankets, and toys. Credit: Kmart.

It's not just the original poster who was thrilled with the results of the $3.25 pet comb hack - the comments section was also buzzing with excitement over this genius idea.

One person exclaimed, 'WHAAAT!? That looks awesome! What a clever idea,' while another called it 'so smart.' Many others also chimed in with their own success stories, saying things like, 'Great idea. My son is always complaining about how the inside of his Oodie isn't fluffy anymore.'

But the post didn't just inspire people to revamp their Oodies - it also gave them ideas for other items to use the pet comb on. 'I have a rug I could do this to,' said one shopper, while another wrote, 'I'm going to try it on my blankets. Have tried all other methods, and they don't work.'

And one person even suggested using the method on a soft toy bunny, saying, 'I'm going to try on our little grandkid's toy bunny.'

It's amazing to see how one simple post can inspire so many people and lead to endless possibilities. It just goes to show that with a little creativity, even the most mundane items can be used in innovative and useful ways.

Key Takeaways

• The $3.25 Kmart pet comb hack is a genius idea shared on the Kmart Home Decor & Hacks Australia Facebook page.
  • It involves using the comb to fluff up the sherpa underside of winter woollies and other fluffy items, giving them new life.

Speaking of winter… Are you on the lookout for a stylish yet affordable piece to add to your winter wardrobe? Look no further than the Kmart Quilted Puffer Vest!

Puffer vests are a staple during the colder months, but with luxury brands charging a small fortune for them, many of us are left searching for an affordable alternative. Luckily, Kmart has come to the rescue with its trendy puffer vest at a fraction of the cost.

It's no surprise that this piece has been getting some serious attention from shoppers. So, if you want to know more about the Kmart puffer vest and why it's the must-have item of the season, be sure to check out the link here.

The $3.25 Kmart pet comb trick is just one example of the many inventive and wallet-friendly ideas shared on the internet, and it's amazing to see how one simple item can make such a big difference in our lives, whether it's revitalising a winter woolly or bringing new life to an old rug or blanket.

But we want to know, members - what other tips and tricks have you discovered on Facebook or elsewhere? And do you want to leave out some advice now that the winter season is a few months from now? Let us know in the comments below!

By using vinegar instead of fabric conditioner in the rinse cycle of your washing machine, or hand rinsing, will keep towels and all clothing soft and fluffy as it removes soap residue which is what makes fabrics scratchy. Fabric conditioner doesn’t remove soap residue.

Reactions: Ricci
I just use a good quality fabric softener and everything soft & fluffy.

I just buy it when on Half Price for about $7-$9. Depends when I run out I then buy up. Plus, with Woolworth's Extra Rewards 10% Off one a month it bring the $7.00 one down to $6.30 that normally retails for $14 Full Price.