This $15 Kmart item is the ‘cutest’ for shoppers: ‘Great to wear’

Autumn is in full swing, and it's time to cosy up in style. For those who are budget-conscious, finding affordable fashion that doesn't compromise on style is more important than ever.

Fortunately, Kmart has become a beacon for budget-conscious shoppers, offering trendy pieces without the hefty price tag.

One such gem that has caught the attention of savvy shoppers is the Kmart’s Button through Cardigan ($15) that's causing quite a stir.

Social media personality Amanda Aioannou, known for her keen eye for Kmart bargains, recently shared her latest find with her followers, and it's fair to say that this item is set to become a wardrobe staple.

image.jpg
Amanda was ‘obsessed’ with this $15 cardigan she bought from Kmart. Credit: Kmart / @amandaaa__roseee / TikTok

Amanda couldn't contain her excitement as she showcased the soft, cosy-looking green cardigan.

'I’m just about to leave the house, but I couldn’t leave without showing you guys what I bought today,' she exclaimed.

‘I was in utter shock and you will be too when you find out where it’s from and how much it cost.’

'Is this not one of the cutest things that you’ve ever seen? This is from Kmart, and it’s $15. Thank me later.'

The Button Through Cardigan is available in a delightful array of six colours: green, grey, black, oat beige, pastel lavender, and sandy brown.

Its design features a V-neck, ribbed hem, and buttons down the front, with a slightly baggy and oversized.

One of this cardigan's strongest selling points is its versatility. With an almost perfect 4.9 rating on Kmart's website, it's clear that this cardigan is a hit with customers.

Many have praised the material for being 'super soft’, and that while the cardigan is designed to run large for that sought-after oversized look, some shoppers suggest sizing down for a snugger fit.

The reviews on Kmart's website are glowing.

One shopper gushed, 'Love the design of this cardigan with the tortoise look buttons, and it’s the perfect length with a slightly relaxed fit. Will be a great cardigan to wear over any outfit in winter!'

Another shared, 'This is the cutest cardigan for autumn. So comfortable!'

A third said, 'Very happy with my purchase. The cardigan is soft and lovely to wear. After seeing another review, I purchased a size 16-18 even though I’d normally be an 8-10 as I wanted a loose look and feel.’

‘Great quality, on-trend fashion item. Runs quite large, so I sized down in it,’ a fourth added.

You can watch Amanda’s video below:

Credit: @amandaaa__roseee / TikTok

So, if you want to add a touch of autumnal charm to your wardrobe, it might be time to head to Kmart—or hop online—and see if you can snag one of these coveted cardigans before they're all snapped up.

And if you want to score the best prices, try these tricks shoppers shared to find the price of unmarked Kmart items. You can read more about these tricks here.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart's $15 Button Through Cardigan has become a hit item among shoppers, featuring a review by social media personality Amanda Aioannou.
  • The cardigan comes in six colours, boasts a V-neck with a ribbed hem and buttons, and is designed to have a slightly oversized fit.
  • Customers highly rated the cardigan on Kmart's website, with many praising its soft material and versatile design for the autumn season.
  • Shoppers recommend sizing down due to the cardigan's relaxed fit, and many have expressed satisfaction with their purchase, commending its quality and on-trend style.
Have you found any budget-friendly fashion finds lately? Share your experiences and tips in the comments below!

Reactions: BJM and Jo Piper3
Sponsored
I have a similar one I bought from TEMU for a similar price. I love it and like the KMart one it’s a bit oversized and if I buy another I would buy a size smaller