This $12 Kmart item is ‘getting everyone through winter’: ‘They’re always sold out’

As the chill of winter begins to bite, Australians are on the hunt for cosy bargains to keep them warm without breaking the bank.

Enter Kmart, the beloved budget retailer, which has once again become the talk of the town with its latest winter essentials flying off the shelves.

But what’s the item in question?

It’s a pair of Thermal Leggings priced at $12, which shoppers are hailing as the ultimate cold-weather must-have.

But why are these thermal leggings causing such a stir among shoppers? Well, it's not just their price tag that's attractive.

Customers praised the quality and comfort of these leggings, claiming they are ‘getting them through the winter’ and rival those of high-end brands.

image.jpg
This $12 Thermal Leggings from Kmart has been praised by customers. Credit: Kmart

'I love them, Kmart's thermal leggings are better than high-end brands,' one five-star reviewer exclaimed.

With Australia experiencing a significant drop in temperatures, these leggings are a timely addition to any winter wardrobe.

The thermal leggings are designed to keep your legs snug and warm all day long, making them perfect for those who spend a lot of time outdoors or in chilly environments.

'They're so great! I work outdoors, and they keep me so warm,' shared one satisfied customer.

Another added, 'I love them. I have four, and I'm living in them at the moment.'

Practical advice from one shopper suggested washing the leggings inside out to prevent fluffing, ensuring they stay pristine throughout the season.

'Order them online if you can, they're always sold out in stores!' one advised.

But the thermal leggings aren't the only winter wonder that Kmart has up its sleeve.

Fashion-forward shoppers have also discovered a $40 Kmart Crop Trench Coat that's been compared to luxury trenches by Burberry ($3,350) and Loewe ($3,990).

This stylish piece has captured the attention of style enthusiasts who appreciate its resemblance to these high-end brands but at a fraction of the cost.

The Kmart trench boasts similar features, such as lapel necks, oversized sleeves, pockets, and shoulder tabs, with the added bonus of drop shoulders on both the Kmart and Loewe pieces.
Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are praising Kmart’s Thermal Leggings, retailing for $12, as a 'must-have' for winter.
  • The budget-friendly leggings are popular among customers who claim they are even better than high-end brands and essential for keeping warm during the colder months.
  • The Kmart Crop Trench Coat, priced at $40, has been compared to similar styles from luxury brands like Burberry and Loewe, offering an affordable yet fashionable option for winter attire.
  • Kmart's new winter range has been well received, with shoppers suggesting creative ways to personalise the items.
Have you tried the $12 Thermal Leggings from Kmart? Share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comments below!

Sponsored