This ‘beautiful’ budget Kmart bedroom item is causing a shopping frenzy!

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we love a good bargain. So, when we hear about a budget item that's causing a stir, we can't help but sit up and take notice. One such item is a beautiful quilt cover from Kmart that's affordable, stylish, and absolutely garnering a fan following!

Kmart shoppers have been rushing to buy a $55 quilt cover set that people just can't stop admiring. One delighted customer recently posted a picture of her stunningly styled bedroom featuring the highly sought-after quilt cover on a popular Kmart Home Decor Facebook group.

'I have fallen in love,' the woman gushed, admitting that she regularly swaps out her bed linen but hasn't been tempted to buy a new set since snagging this gorgeous Kmart cover. And she's not alone in her adoration.

1685684083719.png
The photo of the Kmart Makena sheet set is gaining immense popularity on the internet. Source: Kmart

Thrilled customers flooded the comments section of her post, gushing about the cover's warm tan colour and overall pleasing aesthetic. 'So pretty,' one person wrote, while another chimed in to say, 'love everything about this!'

One more fan added, 'I got this one at Christmas time, and it's still my favourite! So beautiful and soft.'

The item that has everyone smitten is the Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set, available in the highly popular tan for $55 in King Size. The same set in a mineral colour is currently on clearance, retailing at a discounted price of $39. Both colours can be found in Single, Queen, and Super King sizes, offering options for every bedroom.

This quilt cover has been making waves on social media, popping up in multiple Facebook groups that focus on home décor and budget-friendly styling. Many group members have eagerly shared their unique ways of incorporating the lovely linen into their own bedrooms.

For those keen to get their hands on one, the set is made from cotton and includes two pillowcases along with the quilt cover. A number of glowing reviews on Kmart's website attest to its luxurious look and feel, with buyers claiming it rivals more expensive options in terms of appearance.

However, it's not all good news in the land of beautiful bedding; some users have shared that the bedspread had issues after a few washes. In some cases, the bedspread faded, frayed around the seams, or experienced discolouration. 'Has anyone else had any issues with their Makena quilt set?' one person inquired, posting a picture of a somewhat worse-for-wear cover.

'Ours turned yellow after washing it,' one unhappy customer revealed, while another agreed, 'Mine faded really badly after the first wash.' Additionally, someone else mentioned fraying top corners, which raised concerns about potential quality issues for a few buyers.

Five Tips On How To Care For And Maintain Your Bedding:​

• Wash your bedding regularly: Regularly washing your bedding helps to keep it clean and fresh. Aim to wash your sheets, pillowcases, and quilt covers at least once every one to two weeks.
  • Follow the care instructions: Pay attention to the care instructions provided by the manufacturer. They usually provide guidance on the recommended washing temperature, drying method, and any specific care instructions for your bedding.
  • Use mild detergent: Opt for a mild, gentle detergent when washing your bedding. Harsh detergents can damage the fabric and cause fading or irritation to sensitive skin.
  • Avoid over-drying: Over-drying your bedding can lead to shrinkage and damage to the fibres. Remove your bedding from the dryer while it's still slightly damp, then hang or lay it flat to air dry completely.
  • Protect your bedding from pets: If you have pets that share your bed, consider using a protective cover or blanket to shield your bedding from pet hair, stains, and odours. This will help preserve the cleanliness and longevity of your bedding.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers are flocking to the discount retailer in search of a $55 quilt cover.
  • The Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set is available in tan and mineral colours, with the mineral option currently on clearance.
  • The quilt cover has been generating buzz on social media, with customers sharing their unique ways of styling the linen in their own bedrooms.
  • Some users shared concerns about the durability of the cover, citing instances of fading, fraying around the seams, and discolouration after a few washes.

That said, these potential drawbacks haven't stopped the Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set from becoming a hot topic and shopper's delight. If you're considering a bedroom makeover, you might want to check out this alluring quilt cover set – just be prepared for a potential washing mishap or two. But for just $55, we say it's worth a shot!

Members, are you planning to get your hands on the Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set? We'd love to hear your opinion about the story, and we’d also love to hear if you have any additional tips on how to maintain and care for your bedding!

As always, happy shopping, dear members, and may you find everything you need to create your perfect bedroom haven!

Reactions: Liag and Ricci
Sponsored
Here at the Seniors Discount Club, we love a good bargain. So, when we hear about a budget item that's causing a stir, we can't help but sit up and take notice. One such item is a beautiful quilt cover from Kmart that's affordable, stylish, and absolutely garnering a fan following!

Kmart shoppers have been rushing to buy a $55 quilt cover set that people just can't stop admiring. One delighted customer recently posted a picture of her stunningly styled bedroom featuring the highly sought-after quilt cover on a popular Kmart Home Decor Facebook group.

'I have fallen in love,' the woman gushed, admitting that she regularly swaps out her bed linen but hasn't been tempted to buy a new set since snagging this gorgeous Kmart cover. And she's not alone in her adoration.

View attachment 21346
The photo of the Kmart Makena sheet set is gaining immense popularity on the internet. Source: Kmart

Thrilled customers flooded the comments section of her post, gushing about the cover's warm tan colour and overall pleasing aesthetic. 'So pretty,' one person wrote, while another chimed in to say, 'love everything about this!'

One more fan added, 'I got this one at Christmas time, and it's still my favourite! So beautiful and soft.'

The item that has everyone smitten is the Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set, available in the highly popular tan for $55 in King Size. The same set in a mineral colour is currently on clearance, retailing at a discounted price of $39. Both colours can be found in Single, Queen, and Super King sizes, offering options for every bedroom.

This quilt cover has been making waves on social media, popping up in multiple Facebook groups that focus on home décor and budget-friendly styling. Many group members have eagerly shared their unique ways of incorporating the lovely linen into their own bedrooms.

For those keen to get their hands on one, the set is made from cotton and includes two pillowcases along with the quilt cover. A number of glowing reviews on Kmart's website attest to its luxurious look and feel, with buyers claiming it rivals more expensive options in terms of appearance.

However, it's not all good news in the land of beautiful bedding; some users have shared that the bedspread had issues after a few washes. In some cases, the bedspread faded, frayed around the seams, or experienced discolouration. 'Has anyone else had any issues with their Makena quilt set?' one person inquired, posting a picture of a somewhat worse-for-wear cover.

'Ours turned yellow after washing it,' one unhappy customer revealed, while another agreed, 'Mine faded really badly after the first wash.' Additionally, someone else mentioned fraying top corners, which raised concerns about potential quality issues for a few buyers.

• Wash your bedding regularly: Regularly washing your bedding helps to keep it clean and fresh. Aim to wash your sheets, pillowcases, and quilt covers at least once every one to two weeks.
  • Follow the care instructions: Pay attention to the care instructions provided by the manufacturer. They usually provide guidance on the recommended washing temperature, drying method, and any specific care instructions for your bedding.
  • Use mild detergent: Opt for a mild, gentle detergent when washing your bedding. Harsh detergents can damage the fabric and cause fading or irritation to sensitive skin.
  • Avoid over-drying: Over-drying your bedding can lead to shrinkage and damage to the fibres. Remove your bedding from the dryer while it's still slightly damp, then hang or lay it flat to air dry completely.
  • Protect your bedding from pets: If you have pets that share your bed, consider using a protective cover or blanket to shield your bedding from pet hair, stains, and odours. This will help preserve the cleanliness and longevity of your bedding.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart shoppers are flocking to the discount retailer in search of a $55 quilt cover.
  • The Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set is available in tan and mineral colours, with the mineral option currently on clearance.
  • The quilt cover has been generating buzz on social media, with customers sharing their unique ways of styling the linen in their own bedrooms.
  • Some users shared concerns about the durability of the cover, citing instances of fading, fraying around the seams, and discolouration after a few washes.

That said, these potential drawbacks haven't stopped the Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set from becoming a hot topic and shopper's delight. If you're considering a bedroom makeover, you might want to check out this alluring quilt cover set – just be prepared for a potential washing mishap or two. But for just $55, we say it's worth a shot!

Members, are you planning to get your hands on the Makena Cotton Quilt Cover Set? We'd love to hear your opinion about the story, and we’d also love to hear if you have any additional tips on how to maintain and care for your bedding!

As always, happy shopping, dear members, and may you find everything you need to create your perfect bedroom haven!
Well they do say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

View attachment 21346

Key Takeaways

not too many people at home. everyone is rushing to KMart for items. If not there somewhere else.

Reactions: Jennylolo
Personally I prefer a nice skirted bedspread to a doona cover. I don’t feel the need to rush off and buy any new bedding. I don’t get why people keep replacing bed linen that is not worn out just because some new doubtful fashion trend hits the shops. What a waste and how bad is the effect on the environment as I’m sure lots of said people just throw out their old linen when it should be donated to op shops or homeless shelters if it is in good condition.

Personally I prefer a nice skirted bedspread to a doona cover. I don’t feel the need to rush off and buy any new bedding. I don’t get why people keep replacing bed linen that is not worn out just because some new doubtful fashion trend hits the shops. What a waste and how bad is the effect on the environment as I’m sure lots of said people just throw out their old linen when it should be donated to op shops or homeless shelters if it is in good condition.
I also like the look of a bedspread and I love my floral patchwork one.

I can't understand why anyone would be rushing out to buy such a dowdy looking bedcover
As far as the problems noted with it, I guess it's as they say "you get what you pay for".
You can't expect top quality linen for such a cheap price