The 'secret' strategy a Gold Lotto winner used to hit the jackpot!

It's hard to deny that life can sometimes lose a bit of its spark. We can feel a bit overwhelmed at times, especially when searching for ways to make the most of our years and ensure they're as enjoyable and financially secure as possible.

That's why we here at the SDC are always happy to hear inspiring stories, like the one of a Gold Coast resident who managed to unlock the 'secrets of the universe' and bagged a huge Lotto jackpot in the process.

It was only recently that The Lott sources learned of the man's success after he remarkably took home $2.6 million in the division one winning ticket from last Saturday's Gold Lotto draw 4381.

When asked about his success, the lucky winner revealed that he owed it all to the ‘power of manifestation’, alongside the five-word ritual he had repeated to himself in the last 18 months.

Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 2.15.26 PM.png
A Gold Coast man won $2.6 million in Saturday's Gold Lotto draw 4381, and he said he owes it all to the power of manifestation. Credit: Shutterstock.

'I've manifested this though, I swear,' he told a news source.

'For the past 18 months, I've been saying it out loud for the universe, “I will win the lottery.” Well, it goes to show it can work!'

When asked how he was coping with all the emotions of his big-time win, the man admitted he was still processing the news.

'I'm struggling to comprehend it in all honesty,' he said.

'It just feels surreal. Until I see the prize land in my bank account, I don't think my brain will accept that this has happened.'

What about when the winner does eventually get to sit back and consume the wealth he's been gifted with? Well, rather than quitting his job altogether, the man said he was interested in cutting back on work and giving himself a chance to enjoy life a bit more.

'I'm not going to retire yet, but I will cut back on my work,' he said.

'Two or three days a week sounds perfect, but the main problem I have is I can't make a decision on which car I want to buy to get me there. I'm sure it'll come to me. It's what I think about as I doze off at night.'

As for the particulars of the ticket and its location, it was purchased at Arundel Plaza News, Shop 9A Arundel Plaza Shopping Centre, and according to the player, he let the QuickPick feature make all 18 of the numbers for him: 8, 32, 25, 39, 31, 37, 12 and 34.

Upon hearing of the man's success, the team at Arundel Plaza News said they were 'over the moon' for their very lucky customer and wished him all the best for the future.

Key Takeaways

• A Gold Coast man won $2.6 million in last Saturday's Gold Lotto draw 4381.
  • He credits his win to manifestation, revealing that he has been repeating the phrase 'I will win the lottery' for the past 18 months.
  • Despite his joy, the winner is struggling to comprehend his win, stating that he will not fully believe it until he sees the money in his bank account.
  • The winner plans to continue working, but at a reduced rate, and is also contemplating what car to buy with his winnings.

Members, are you feeling a little extra fortunate lately? Are you thinking of taking a chance at the lottery?

Remember to gamble responsibly. While a bit of wishful thinking can set the right mood, it's essential to know that the lottery isn't a guaranteed savings booster.

So, while you're testing your luck, always be mindful of your limits and know when to call it quits.

Best of luck to all of you! Do you have some fantastic lottery stories (or, even better, winning tales!) to share? Drop a comment below; we're all ears and can't wait to read about your experiences!

Sponsored
Duh. There's no doubt about it -- to win Lotto or any other lottery-style prize, it will help you immeasurably if you buy a ticket. Or, to make absolutely sure, the only certain way is to buy EVERY ticket or cover every number in the draw.

It's hard to deny that life can sometimes lose a bit of its spark. We can feel a bit overwhelmed at times, especially when searching for ways to make the most of our years and ensure they're as enjoyable and financially secure as possible.

That's why we here at the SDC are always happy to hear inspiring stories, like the one of a Gold Coast resident who managed to unlock the 'secrets of the universe' and bagged a huge Lotto jackpot in the process.

It was only recently that The Lott sources learned of the man's success after he remarkably took home $2.6 million in the division one winning ticket from last Saturday's Gold Lotto draw 4381.

When asked about his success, the lucky winner revealed that he owed it all to the ‘power of manifestation’, alongside the five-word ritual he had repeated to himself in the last 18 months.

View attachment 25671
A Gold Coast man won $2.6 million in Saturday's Gold Lotto draw 4381, and he said he owes it all to the power of manifestation. Credit: Shutterstock.

'For the past 18 months, I've been saying it out loud for the universe, “I will win the lottery.” Well, it goes to show it can work!'

When asked how he was coping with all the emotions of his big-time win, the man admitted he was still processing the news.

'It just feels surreal. Until I see the prize land in my bank account, I don't think my brain will accept that this has happened.'

What about when the winner does eventually get to sit back and consume the wealth he's been gifted with? Well, rather than quitting his job altogether, the man said he was interested in cutting back on work and giving himself a chance to enjoy life a bit more.

'Two or three days a week sounds perfect, but the main problem I have is I can't make a decision on which car I want to buy to get me there. I'm sure it'll come to me. It's what I think about as I doze off at night.'

As for the particulars of the ticket and its location, it was purchased at Arundel Plaza News, Shop 9A Arundel Plaza Shopping Centre, and according to the player, he let the QuickPick feature make all 18 of the numbers for him: 8, 32, 25, 39, 31, 37, 12 and 34.

Upon hearing of the man's success, the team at Arundel Plaza News said they were 'over the moon' for their very lucky customer and wished him all the best for the future.

Key Takeaways

• He credits his win to manifestation, revealing that he has been repeating the phrase 'I will win the lottery' for the past 18 months.
  • Despite his joy, the winner is struggling to comprehend his win, stating that he will not fully believe it until he sees the money in his bank account.
  • The winner plans to continue working, but at a reduced rate, and is also contemplating what car to buy with his winnings.

Members, are you feeling a little extra fortunate lately? Are you thinking of taking a chance at the lottery?

Remember to gamble responsibly. While a bit of wishful thinking can set the right mood, it's essential to know that the lottery isn't a guaranteed savings booster.

So, while you're testing your luck, always be mindful of your limits and know when to call it quits.

Best of luck to all of you! Do you have some fantastic lottery stories (or, even better, winning tales!) to share? Drop a comment below; we're all ears and can't wait to read about your experiences!
Hi I'm not lucky at all if he can share little bit with me or give little charity to me will be much appreciated thanks

It seems odd that so many of the big lotto/lottery wins go to the city people. Some of the numbers that come out are very odd combinations as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if the system is not rigged, with one or more tickets listing the winning numbers available for sale in each drawer, just depends if you are the lucky one who gets that ticket. I think instead of such huge prizes the money should be spread out over more divisions giving more people the chance to win something worthwhile, after all who needs more than a couple of million to live comfortably.

View attachment 25671

Upon hearing of the man's success, the team at Arundel Plaza Newschanting said they were 'over the moon' for their very lucky customer and wished him all the best for the future.

Key Takeaways

So what happens when 6million people start chanting 'I WILL winch lottery"will ist prize be split up for 5 million people?...(better off with div 5,)

Duh. There's no doubt about it -- to win Lotto or any other lottery-style prize, it will help you immeasurably if you buy a ticket. Or, to make absolutely sure, the only certain way is to buy EVERY ticket or cover every number in the draw.
For a start, I will not buy Lotto tickets while it's so unfair the way winnings are divided. Instead of maybe one person winning a heap of money (like the Billion someone won in America)
why can't it be divided more evenly between the top 4 prizes....would make a lot of people happy Instead of just one person! In all honesty, how does one spend a billion in their lifetime.....it's just unreasonable.

Reactions: Defiant540