Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
The Same To You!

A general and a captain walking down the street passed a number of soldiers,
and each time one of them saluted the officers, the captain saluted back and said,
“The same to you.”
“Why do you always say that?” the general asked the captain.
“I used to be a private, too,” said the captain,
“and I know just what they are thinking.”

The Same To You!

and each time one of them saluted the officers, the captain saluted back and said,
“The same to you.”
Imagine his face when one day, a soldier blushes when he responds :LOL:

Reactions: Ricci and Macarj
The Same To You!

“The same to you.”
Lol, I wonder what they where thinking, any idea! Hahaha.

Reactions: Ricci and Macarj
An Army joke for an Army joke, during infantry training we were taught to pass verbal messages in a situation where wireless contact had been broken, the officer would form a large circle with about 5 yards between each man then would give a message to the first man to be passed round the circle, the message on this day was, send reinforcements going to advance, the last man received the message send three and fourpence going to a dance.

An Army joke for an Army joke, during infantry training we were taught to pass verbal messages in a situation where wireless contact had been broken, the officer would form a large circle with about 5 yards between each man then would give a message to the first man to be passed round the circle, the message on this day was, send reinforcements going to advance, the last man received the message send three and fourpence going to a dance.
We used to play this game at school, it was so funny to hear how different the message was at the end, from what it started out as. I play it with my grand children, they love it.

Reactions: SandyM